Seeking Staff Position!

Spooky_Ghoost's Avatar Spooky_Ghoost10/8/15 11:32 pm
10/9/2015 2:17 am
avrona's Avatar avrona
Hello! I am the Spooky_Ghoost, and I am looking for a server or two to be a staff member on, although, I am looking for somewhat popularish servers, in other words I am hoping for at least 50 visitors a day type of servers but it is not required obviously. . I am mostly looking for minigame servers but I do also like factions.

Here is my application:

Ign: Spooky_Ghoost
Why you should pick me: I am great at a lot of things, including working in a team, helping players and other staff, most commands (Essentials, groupmanager, etc.), Moderating chat (If needed or wanted), moderating staff and as well as players, I am also very good at keeping my cool and having a great attitude!
Past Staff Experiences: Well I have been an Admin on four servers, two of which shut down due to lack of funding, one was shut down due to personal issues with the Owner, and another was shut down due to general server issues. I have been a Mod on two other servers, and a helper on another. (That means I have been a staff member on seven different servers! )
How much time I can spend on the server: Pretty much the entire day (Excluding my work and school hours) But the only time I can't play is when I have family things to attend to.
Will I advertise?: Yes I usually advertise servers I work for to all my friends and family who own a minecraft account.
Timezone: PST
Do I want to get paid?: No I do not and will not take payment (Or at least real life money if you want to pay me in some other way just because then we can talk about it at a later date.)

I think that is pretty much it, if you have any other questions about me feel free to ask in your reply or message me on Skype! Have a great day!
Spooky_Ghoost
Level 1 : New Miner