Seine Crossing Replica

DerpyTombstone's Avatar DerpyTombstone4/28/15 4:44 am
5/6/2015 1:15 am
Mellorine's Avatar Mellorine
Heyo, I'm 4 days old on this site and this is my first post.

So anyway, I'm currently building a replica of the Seine Crossing map from Battlefield 3. It's barely complete, I'm estimating around 3-5% but frankly I think it looks rather well at its current stage.

I'd love your opinions and thoughts on this war-torn map of Paris I'm making. Maybe even drop by the project page and give a diamond/favourite for support; though that's up to you. It'd make me rather motivated though Currently, the challenging part is the diagonal buildings found on the actual map/game so I'd love some tips from expert builders on making diagonal buildings.

In other words, I'd love to hear from you guys on what you think of my map/world.
DerpyTombstone
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/06/2015 1:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
Mellorine
I have a tip or two!
Im a medieval builder so usually i have a huge amount of details lol.
BUT! I think you shold make different levels in the ground, and some vines and some bushes on the buildings and some mossy blocks in the ground, you can also make some places where bombs have been dropped and such. Cool idea tho!
Want more tips?
(Here are some things i've built a while ago, not so good but so you know im not just your average "-snip-")
http://imgur.com/a/FFGuw

Sincerely
Mellorine

Edit: If you're building diagonal, dont make it stair like, it looks horrible, build for example three blocks left, one up, three left and so on, it makes the diagonal building look more professional, you can do that with builds that very tall then you just do three up and one to the right and so on.
How many blocks you'll build left depends on how much it'll lean.
05/04/2015 11:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
CalPal_
Looks pretty amazing, if I do say so myself!

Good job. :3
05/04/2015 11:43 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
Especially awesome since BF3 is one of my all-time favorites.
05/04/2015 11:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
PuddinPup
Worn-Torn Map of Paris?

I'm onboard!

Do you plan on supplying a download link?
05/05/2015 12:19 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
Its from BF3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome