Seivelath Publishing Incorporated. {Get em' Fresh!}

Seivelath's Avatar Seivelath8/1/13 1:49 am
1 emeralds 3.6k 159
9/19/2013 12:56 pm
planetblox2000's Avatar planetblox2000

Hello Minecraftians! Welcome to Seivelath Publishing Incorporated. Where you put in the orders for the stories, and we make them for you, 100% free (of course ). This is the spiritual successor to Neptonic Publishing Co. as Neptonic has decided to retire from running businesses. He will be joining me, and much of the Neptonic Publishing Co. should also be returning, but with a different leader and a bit of a different set-up, that's all. All I must add is, May the writers block not be with you...

Come check out our crew, the awesome people that will be writing the stories that you want to get written, but don't have the creativity to actually do. If you see em around, don't forget to thank them for writing your story.

CEO / Owner
Seivelath

Lead Writer
Neptonic

Application Checker
TheRustyCreeper

Writer
COOPERx223x
jman5000555
TheLouiiJP
wade654
Farseer Caltair

Trainee
CreeperSoul23

To get anything done here, which is either get a story you want written, done by us or to join the crew of story writers we have here at Seivelath Publishing Inc. you have to put in a form to ask for what you want
Please try to keep applications in Spoilers, as it lowers the amount of text read by a passer by!

STORY APPLICATION

Click to reveal
Hello! You have opened the Application for if you want to request a story from us. If you were looking for the form to join us, click the spoiler below this spoiler. But if you do want to request a story, you came to the right place. If you have an adventure map, answer all the questions, or just answer the top ones if you just want a story. The more detail you give, the better we can get your story how you want it, but for purposes, there are some mandatory questions that you must do, which are marked by a *

> What is the theme of your story? *
> What will the Tone and Mood of the story be? *
> Will your story be on the funny or serious side? *
> What will be the setting of your story? *
> Will this story include Darker themes?
> How long will this story go for? *
> Is there a specific date you want your story done by?
> Is there a specific writer you want doing this?
> Anything you want to add?
> Can we put this in the story vault (if not, you better give a VERY good reason)
MAP QUESTIONS ONLY FROM THIS POINT ON
> Any Idea how big the map will be?
> What area of maps will your one focus on?
> Do we need to include space for bosses? (If so, what will they be,and at what point in the story?)

P.S - We are less likely to write your story if it's not for a map, but if we've got nothing to do, maybe. But story's with maps will always go to top priority. Don't forget to put this in a spoiler!

STAFF APPLICATION

Click to reveal
Hello! You have opened the Application for if you want to join us. If you were looking for the form to request a story from us, click the spoiler above this spoiler. But if you do want to join us, you came to the right place. You like writing, but have no way to unleash your creative talent, well you came to the right place! Fill out the application below, and we'll consider letting you join the team. There is no mandatory questions, but the more you answer, the better your chance on getting in.

Part 0 - Deatils
> Name
> Age
> IGN
> Skype
> Timezone

Part 1 - Multiple Choice
> How many Creative pieces of writing have you written?
^ Zip, Nada, Uno
^ A single piece
^ Whatever they made me do in school
^ More than I can remember

> What kind of stories have you done in the past?
^ Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Grim
^ Thriller, adventure, Action Packed
^ Drama, Romance, Mystery
^ [Insert any Genre here]

> If you hear something outside, it is...
^ Slendie here to Kill me!
^ The wind, nothing freaky at all
^ Oh poop, a creeper!
^ Oh god! A [Insert something here]

> A well written story has...
^ a Beginning, a Middle and an End
^ a Exposition, a Climax and a Resolution
^ Meh, just some words will do
^ Something that makes you want to read it again

> JFK was killed by...
^ A Magical Bullet
^ A Black Op's Solider
^ Derp, everyone knows he's in hiding
^ [Insert Conspiracy theory here]

> I'm on PMC...
^ What the hell is PMC?
^ Meh, I check it when I check it
^ At least weekly
^ My life is PMC (Go see a psychiatrist)

> What's your education Level?* (Using Australian classification)
^ Primary ( Prep - 6 )
^ Secondary ( 7 - 12 )
^ College
^ Nothing

Part 2 - Short answers
> Why do you want to join Seivelath Publishing Incorporated?
> What do you find to be the best thing in a map?
> Explain what Schröder's Cat is without using external resources.
> What is your current (or most recent) grade from your English class?
> What scares you the most?
> How would you spice up a boring story?
> Finish this sentence.
'Nine out of Ten times, I...'
> Have you ever played / beaten a zelda title?
> What do you think they should add to minecraft?
> If you ran this company, would you let me in?
> Roughly how much time do you spend on the computer a day?

Part 3 - Short Story
To make sure your not a troll, and just making stuff up, I need you to write me a short story to show me your creative talents. We are not looking for quantity, but we are looking for quality. Be very mindful of that, and you should be fine.

Story Requirements:
Theme - Medieval / Fantasy
Tone / Mood - Jolly
Funny or serious - Funny
Setting - Medieval Japan, 1056 (may not be historically accurate, sorry)
Length - Short, under 600 words, but over 150 words.
Boss Battle - Yes, can be whatever, at the end
(Yes, this will be the layout of how an accepted app will look, so you better get used to it )

Thank you for filling out the application! We'll get back to you ASAP. Don't forget to put this in a spoiler!

The story vault! This is where we will leave all the stories we have written for this company into one place for you to read! I am also sorry to say that none of the Neptonic publishing company stories will be transferred over, but that will leave us with fresh new stories! Enjoy em!

Sorry, but there are no stories available right now

If you want to help support us, please do! The best way possible ATM is to spread the word, and if you want to, you can use this little banner I created!

[url=http://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/seivelath-publishing-incorporated-get-fresh-t288186.html][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PjSAdL7.jpg[/IMG][/url]

Disclaimer!
Click to reveal
All people authorized to check apps have every right to deny your application. If you think you have been unfairly dealt with, please speak with Seivelath, or Neptonic if it's Seivelath being the unreasonable one.

All staff must at least show there here at least once a week. Long periods of absence without proper reason could lead into termination of the employee.
Seivelath
Level 23 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/19/2013 12:56 pm
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
Can I apply for a job?
09/12/2013 3:58 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
wade654
What do you mean by what else? Scripts? Pictures? What?
09/13/2013 8:37 am
Seivelath
He makes a good point. We write stories, you can use them as long as we are credited. I'm also happy to make images if requested. But that's not through the company, but more of a hobby for me...
09/13/2013 4:48 pm
wade654
I was thinking more so scripts and such, but images are good too.
09/12/2013 3:55 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
JcraftJa
What story's do you do? I know Nep did adventure maps, but what else?
08/31/2013 6:30 pm
Seivelath
Nep, do you want to be a judge?
08/31/2013 6:01 pm
Seivelath
08/31/2013 5:48 pm
wade654
Story contest? What is this?
08/31/2013 2:17 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Mlem Mlem Bat
jman5000555
I'm willing to enter yo story contest, please be redirecting me.
08/29/2013 3:49 pm
wade654
That looked pretty good. I endorse ATOM, as he has many of the qualities needed for great writing.
08/29/2013 4:02 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
Thank you.
08/29/2013 10:33 pm
wade654
No problem. Just giving credit where credit is due.
08/29/2013 2:04 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Guard
-Baron
My Staff App:
Click to reveal
Hello! You have opened the Application for if you want to join us. If you were looking for the form to request a story from us, click the spoiler above this spoiler. But if you do want to join us, you came to the right place. You like writing, but have no way to unleash your creative talent, well you came to the right place! Fill out the application below, and we'll consider letting you join the team. There is no mandatory questions, but the more you answer, the better your chance on getting in.

Part 0 - Deatils
> Name (ATOM)
> Age (14)
> IGN (459pm)
> Skype (None)
> Timezone (USA, Pacific Timezone)

Part 1 - Multiple Choice
> How many Creative pieces of writing have you written?
^ Zip, Nada, Uno
^ A single piece
^ Whatever they made me do in school
^ More than I can remember (x)

> What kind of stories have you done in the past?
^ Apocalyptic, Dystopian, Grim
^ Thriller, adventure, Action Packed (x)
^ Drama, Romance, Mystery (x)
^ [Insert any Genre here]

> If you hear something outside, it is...
^ Slendie here to Kill me!
^ The wind, nothing freaky at all (x)
^ Oh poop, a creeper!
^ Oh god! A [Insert something here]

> A well written story has...
^ a Beginning, a Middle and an End
^ a Exposition, a Climax and a Resolution (x)
^ Meh, just some words will do
^ Something that makes you want to read it again (x)

> JFK was killed by...
^ A Magical Bullet
^ A Black Op's Solider
^ Derp, everyone knows he's in hiding
^ He was killed as he rode in a motorcade through Dealey Plaza in downtown Dallas, Texas, by a bullet

> I'm on PMC...
^ What the hell is PMC?
^ Meh, I check it when I check it
^ At least weekly (x)
^ My life is PMC (Go see a psychiatrist)

> What's your education Level?* (Using Australian classification)
^ Primary ( Prep - 6 )
^ Secondary ( 7 - 12 ) (x)
^ College
^ Nothing

Part 2 - Short answers
> Why do you want to join Seivelath Publishing Incorporated? (I find it interesting and here Im able to use my writing skills.)
> What do you find to be the best thing in a map? (The ways and directions, that's really the point of why a map is made.)
> Explain what Schröder's Cat is without using external resources. (A famous illustration..)
> What is your current (or most recent) grade from your English class? (A)
> What scares you the most? (Old Age)
> How would you spice up a boring story? (Details, climax, action)
> Finish this sentence.
'Nine out of Ten times, I spend most of my free time writing stories."
> Have you ever played / beaten a zelda title? (Nope)
> What do you think they should add to minecraft? (Hm...I don't know, a paintbrush, the ability to recolor blocks??? Im not a very good minecraft idea person..you should ask someone else)
> If you ran this company, would you let me in? (But of course!)
> Roughly how much time do you spend on the computer a day? (1 hr, I spend most of my time on my ipad)

Part 3 - Short Story
To make sure your not a troll, and just making stuff up, I need you to write me a short story to show me your creative talents. We are not looking for quantity, but we are looking for quality. Be very mindful of that, and you should be fine.

Story Requirements:
Theme - Medieval / Fantasy
Tone / Mood - Jolly
Funny or serious - Funny
Setting - Medieval Japan, 1056 (may not be historically accurate, sorry)
Length - Short, under 600 words, but over 150 words.
Boss Battle - Yes, can be whatever, at the end
(Yes, this will be the layout of how an accepted app will look, so you better get used to it)
(Story: http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/bureibupurotekut-the-brave-protector-for-seivelaths-publishing-incorporated/)

Thank you for filling out the application! We'll get back to you ASAP. Don't forget to put this in a spoiler!
08/30/2013 7:46 am
Seivelath
Your In. Congrats. But please, read the request. Your story was NOT under 600 words
08/29/2013 3:37 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Farseer Caltair
Dun dun dun duh......
And bump.
08/28/2013 5:34 am
Seivelath
08/27/2013 12:04 am
Level 22 : Expert Crafter
Neptonic
Well my plan worked Seiv... thanks
08/26/2013 6:00 pm
wade654
Bump
08/25/2013 4:26 am
Farseer Caltair
Bumped.
08/23/2013 6:41 pm
wade654
Part 2 of the "Bloodrock Chronicles"

Click to reveal
After Quatzl Kimo tells you to go to the Kusmetchin people, you are directed to either a tunnel that takes you directly to the next part of the story (the outside of the city), or do a side quest and kill the sewers' arachnid inhabitants. After you bring the chief guard (white-robed villager) the King Spider's Golden Stinger (gold sword, custom drop), he gives you 4 diamonds. You can trade these diamonds for iron armor (1 diamond per piece of armor for sale at a blacksmith nearby) or make them into swords, whatever you wish. After you go through the tunnel, you are deposited outside the walls, with the city behind you and a vast, frozen tundra in front of you. You walk through the area, encountering either a lumberjack in his hut (brown villager) or an NPC village that looks like it's been snowed over, with various things inside the chests, like half-damaged tools and armor, and various foodstuffs. As to which detour you put in, it is up to you. After your side-adventure, you arrive in the Kusmetchin city of Mostovkina, a former port city that has a large frozen lake where the ships used to dock. Now, they grow potatoes and farm bison (pigs retextured). Your book should say to go to the Town Hall and meet the mayor. The mayor meets you and tells you he will not talk to you until you have found the Golden Fleece. (yellow leather chestplate). After trading a random item (like rotten flesh, leather, something to placehold), he gives you a book, telling you the coords of the Golden Fleece's last location. After travelling there, you must defeat a few redstone traps and slay the boss, Helger of Kusmo (zombie with iron/diamond armor and drops the golden fleece and his armor). After you bring him the golden fleece back, he gives you a book in exchange for the golden fleece. The book tells you that the Kusmetchkin capital is (direction/coord), and that you need to speak to the emperor. That ends part 2 of the writing (or map, if you want to end it here.)

I realize that this part is smaller, but you can add in more dungeons/sidequests if you want. Also, Kusmetchnia is supposed to be a constant, snowy Taiga.
08/23/2013 5:05 pm
wade654
Bump
08/18/2013 8:21 pm
wade654
FireBloodsGaming, I have some corrections to Part 1. They are:

Sorry that it's not in a spoiler. Anyways, before the priest gives you the book, rename a command block "Quatzl Kimo" (as that's the elder's name saying that "You're the chosen ones (or something like that). You must see the Kusmetchin people to the (direction). They will tell you what to do." Then have a book dispense, telling them the co-ords and giving them some XP. The priest can also enchant some armor and weapons for you in exchange for gold and emeralds.)
08/18/2013 7:59 pm
wade654
Bump
08/16/2013 1:41 pm
Level 25 : Expert Goblin
ZoneZ
Sorry guys I wasn't on (on TheLouiiJP) you can change the name TheLouiiJP to ZoneZ Im on now tell me what to do =)
08/14/2013 7:43 pm
Level 40 : Master Procrastinator
-Rusty-
just say'n...
08/14/2013 3:40 pm
Farseer Caltair
One thing wade: command blocks can't do /kill. It's a suicide command.
08/14/2013 3:44 pm
wade654
Ok. I'll change it to a dispenser dispensing Potions of Harming.
08/14/2013 2:41 pm
wade654
Alright, here goes:

Click to reveal
You wake up in a tent in an archeological camp. Various chests are in various tents, with bows, swords, armor in the mercenary's tent, heal pots, regen potions, and speed potions (re-skinned to be medical packs, blood bags, and pep pills/ energy pills) to be in the medical tent, and etc. Anyways, you wake up in your camp to find everyone dead (with redstone blood around). You go to the head archaeologist's tent to find him slain too, but with a map in his hand (chest or dispenser/dropper), and a log in his chest. Unfortunately, the map was ruined, but the log says to head to either coordinates or a direction (depending on if you want this to be a Rei's/Zan's minimap compatible map or if you want this to be just vanilla). You and your companion, who is buried beneath some rubble (stone/cobblestone) caused by a truck exploding (pickaxe is found in an item frame or somewhere in the camp), head out to the coordinates/direction that the log said to go. There can be some side-quests along the way, like helping out some nomads with their cattle or finding water for them, or some small dungeons, like a desert temple ruin or a small, ruined village in an Oak Forrest. When you arrive at the coords/ see a gigantic jungle city, you and your companion go into the entrance to said ruins. There, you encounter a couple redstone "couple" puzzles (like your partner having to press a button and you jump across something) (or, for the SSP aspect, a "singlet" puzzle that's at an alternate entrance blocked off in the main map). After you enter the village, you see that everything is in ruins, but that there are strangely no bodies or any signs of living things. However, you see that the livestock and crops in the cities agricultural district have been kept fed and are growing rapidly. You then see a lone person in a small building (villager), who disappears below ground. You and your partner follow him below ground to find an entire city in the ruin's sewers, and that the sewers no longer carry filth, but clean water. A guard holds you back, asks what you are doing here, and then lets you through after you choose the correct responses (Responses could be: Guard: "What are you doing here?" You: "A: We're here to kill you and your family (then a dispenser shoots out Splash Potions of Harming)." or "B: We're here as strangers to this land. We mean you no harm. (redstone opens the wooden barricade)" After you enter the village, you are taken to the village elder/priest (purple robe), and a rose is given to you via dispenser or command block. You then give it to the priest and he gives you a book with more coords/ a different direction.

And that ends part 1.

Part 2: Coming Soon
08/16/2013 1:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Artist
FireBloodsGaming
Thanks alot, this is great work!
08/16/2013 3:44 pm
wade654
No problem. I've honed my skills after writing a wildly successful story on the MineZ forums, so my work isn't good. It is.... GREAT/EXCELLENT!

Anyways, I'll begin work on part 2 as soon as I can. Just thought I would give you some time to start building the first part (and some time for me to think up the rest!)
08/14/2013 1:46 pm
wade654
Click to reveal
> What is the theme of your story? * It's themed around the idea of lost cities and civilizations.
> What will the Tone and Mood of the story be? * It needs to be epic and feel adventurous.
> Will your story be on the funny or serious side? * Serious.
> What will be the setting of your story? * The setting of the story is in a desert.
> Will this story include Darker themes? Yes.
> How long will this story go for? * It's a relatively long map that i want to take atleast an hour and a half to complete.
> Is there a specific date you want your story done by? Asap
> Is there a specific writer you want doing this? No.
> Anything you want to add? The story must be based around 2 people as it's a multiplayer map.
> Can we put this in the story vault (if not, you better give a VERY good reason) Yes
MAP QUESTIONS ONLY FROM THIS POINT ON
> Any Idea how big the map will be? It's big i guess... No actual measurements i just know it needs to be huge.
> What area of maps will your one focus on? Adventure
> Do we need to include space for bosses? (If so, what will they be,and at what point in the story?) Just a final boss, I'm not sure. Maybe some sort of ancient civilizations king.

I'll take this one and start working on it immediately. Sorry for the wait, FireBloods. We all kinda were busy.
08/14/2013 4:59 am
FireBloodsGaming
Ahh i see, I'm currently in college so i don't really lose that much time.

- David
08/14/2013 3:26 pm
-Rusty-
Don't like these guys? Come to my shop :U

I'm open!
08/14/2013 3:41 pm
wade654
So are we! I just finished part 1 of his request. I'll start making part 2 while he begins building.
08/14/2013 1:41 am
Neptonic
School plus broken DS charger equals uncomfortable typing for me. Almost impossible.
08/14/2013 1:40 am
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
I'm pretty sure school hit us all hard and fast. Sorry Firebloods.
08/11/2013 9:51 pm
jman5000555
Don't die on me. Give me 500ccs of entertainment stat. I'm not letting this company die, without a final story.
08/10/2013 2:59 pm
jman5000555
I don't know who is in charge of it? I blame Paril.
08/10/2013 9:19 am
FireBloodsGaming
Honestly stop bumping, you haven't even taken care of the story that was already given to you guys. You just use this thread to idly chat about blowing up PMC server's and such. If you're not going to do what your shop says this thread might aswell be locked.
08/09/2013 7:07 am
Seivelath
asa-dgmsq-t291649.html

Bother me with mundane questions here!
08/08/2013 9:20 pm
jman5000555
le bump
08/08/2013 10:34 am
wade654
Bump*
08/07/2013 12:04 pm
wade654
jman5000555Here you go....
Click to reveal
> What will the Tone and Mood of the story be? * Seriousness with funny throughout

This sounds like 90% of the stories I write.
08/07/2013 12:00 pm
wade654
Bump*
08/04/2013 12:12 pm
-Rusty-
for all you staff that entered my contest well...

I sent you a PM :L
08/04/2013 2:30 am
Neptonic
Hri Guyz, Join Thez PMC'z Writer'z Club. IT Woild Be #YOLOSwagg If You All Did!
08/04/2013 3:19 am
Level 40 : Master Mountaineer
COOPERx223x
What's wrong with you? What did you do to Neptonic?!
08/04/2013 4:07 am
Neptonic
I was trying to recruit the 'newer' 'hipper' generation with their speech patterns. Did it work?
08/04/2013 4:08 am
Seivelath
Nope, you attracted grandparents, because they want to learn to speak youngster...
08/04/2013 1:21 am
wade654
I`ll be happy to. Happy writing! -Wade
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome