Server backend manager for hire.

kevindude5000's Avatar kevindude50005/24/15 9:37 am
1 emeralds 104 2
5/25/2015 11:01 pm
THEBRICKCRUSHER's Avatar THEBRICKCRUSHER
I am currently for hire, as a Server backend manager. This means, i will help out the server by, editing configuration so you don't have to worry about that, installing plugins that could help the server in many ways, maintaining the server. So all you have to worry about is, helping the community, and building of course.

To do this job i require.

Access to the console. (I only work with multicraft)

And server Operator Status. (So i can make sure plugins work)

I do not need to be paid, in any way. I work for completely free. Either as a part time job, to fix an error. Or i could be hired full time, and manage your server. So you can work with the community.

Along with this job i will also be the plugin-manager of your server. I will create the groupmanager/pex permissions for you, i will help setup towny or factions for you. And if there are any bugs, i will help fix them for you.

Here is some information about me.

My name is Noah Fogarty, i am 11 years old. I have played minecraft since 2011. Ever since i first played minecraft, I LOVED IT! I found an interest in plugins and server config in 2012. Ever since i have helped server, after server, after server. Most of them have shut down. I use to have a server, but shut it down in 2-3 months. I am very active. I am not gonna lie, i use to hack and grief, and cause all sorts of havock. But i have changed, that was a long time ago, that i did that stuff. I think i will be a very big help to your server. And like i said, work for FREE! Full time, or part-time. I will need breaks/vacations if my job is full-time. Like every saturday.

Also, if you are planning on making a minecraft server. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Bisecthosting. They were the host i used, i recommend the 3GB plan. for $11 a month, it cant be beat!

Thanks for your time! Sincerely -Noah Fogarty
kevindude5000
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter