Server cmd?

Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage5/3/15 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 123 6
5/3/2015 6:34 pm
Neptune_Sage's Avatar Neptune_Sage
So I downloaded a full server from my host as I am unable to pay it as well as jar for the server but now question is, how can I see cmd of the spigot jar when I launch it? All I see is nothing, only that server works on local network on IP I set it to. So again my question is, how do I add console window to the spigot jar when launching it as it isn't really good just not knowing what you are doing without console and whats happening.
Neptune_Sage
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2015 5:02 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
You know which JVM arguments to use, right? Like for memory allocation?
05/03/2015 5:20 pm
Neptune_Sage
Yes, im not some kind of wizard about those things but I know few things and how they work.
05/03/2015 5:29 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
Good, just wanted to make sure.

Though if you are using Java 8, don't use an -XX:PermSize or -XX:MaxPermSize flag as they are no longer needed.
05/03/2015 6:34 pm
Neptune_Sage
As far as I know I don't need this for now as I just want to prepare my server on PC than buy host and transfer all files there so I don't think Ill need more than 1 gb of ram for now, but hey thanks anyways!
05/03/2015 4:11 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Modder
searchndstroy
If you're on Windows, run the jar with a batch file with this command (you can add VM arguments if you want): java -jar Spigot.jar

Or you can open a command window in the root folder of the server and run the command there.

Use 'java' over 'javaw', as javaw will be as useless as double-clicking the jar.
05/03/2015 5:00 pm
Neptune_Sage
Thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome