⚑⚑⚑⚑ Server Developer Vacancies ⚑⚑⚑⚑

Paramount_Realms's Avatar Paramount_Realms5/13/15 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 148 7
7/5/2015 3:34 pm
Paramount_Realms's Avatar Paramount_Realms

We have 2 vacancies for the Full-Time Developers role at Paramount Realms, for the starting up period of our server you will be required to work voluntary, However you will be put into our staff rewards scheme (Earn prizes and tickets). You will start your job in and around 27th May 2015.

You will be a major part of the technical development of our server, You must have previous experience with running a server. You will be a trusted member of staff as you will have access to our Console and will need to be experienced with plugin de-bugging and configuring, and plugin development will be a bonus. This role could also include management of our HTML website.

Form:

Name:
Email:
Experience (Including being part of staff on other servers):
Most experienced plugins:
Why do you think we should chose you?:
Why would you like to be part of our staff?:
Tell us about you:
Additional Information:

Please ensure that your application is of enough detail. You will be required to be at least 15 years or above, Or of a mature attitude.

Applications are checked daily. 2 part application proccess
Paramount_Realms
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 3:34 pm
Paramount_Realms
We still have 1 more position
05/18/2015 4:42 pm
Paramount_Realms
Please remember applications end on Applications close 20th May 2015

14 Applications received Via Private Message
05/15/2015 9:00 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
lian2236
Name: Lian marshall
Email: zanction@gmail.com
Experience (Including being part of staff on other servers): I currently own my own server in which i code my own plugins etc. I have coded many plugins and have been requested to construct many plugins for people.
Most experienced plugins: I have coded A whole new enchant system with custom Armour and Weapons that have their own unique stats
Why do you think we should chose you?: I am very kind and active. I strive to perform with my plugins and code many of them.
Why would you like to be part of our staff?: I love the appeal to the server and feel the comfort to join the future team.
Tell us about you:
I am very active in the real world and have represented my state in sport
Additional Information:
I love creating RPG plugins
05/15/2015 8:35 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
I would apply, but first...

Would you be willing to do an immediate payment whilst the development is going on or even when the development is nearly complete?

I prefer when I get immediate payment whilst / after the development work as I don't normally like to stick around. I just do the work, get paid and then I'll only come back if there's a problem you want fixing or if you want something or the other added in.
05/14/2015 2:22 am
Paramount_Realms
Applications are still being accepted
05/13/2015 5:41 pm
Paramount_Realms
"for the starting up period of our server you will be required to work voluntary"

As stated in the post it will be needed to work voluntary for the time being until the server is released to the public, then there will be adequate pay for the developers.

Kind Regards.
Ryan
05/13/2015 4:20 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Nathangrad
I have a fairly simple and quick question which I think many people reading this will ask themselves, even though the answer will definitely have to be negotiable:

"Will there be adequate pay for this role?"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome