[REQUEST] [SPONSORSHIP] Server Host & Possible Sponsorship

SkidmarkLive's Avatar SkidmarkLive5/6/16 4:16 pm
1 emeralds 231 4
5/6/2016 11:17 pm
SkidmarkLive's Avatar SkidmarkLive
> Hello, Sponsors and Hosts,
>
> I am SkidmarkLive, CEO, Founder, and President of WERITHIEL. I would love to talk to you about a possible Sponsorship. I understand that you can not accept all sponsorships, but I have a huge vision for a Minecraft Server, and I do not have the funds to host a paid server, as I am thirteen (13) years old and my parents are not supportive of my technology addiction (as I may call it). So, I was wondering if you could host my server for me, as I love Server.pro, but it's hard to do anything on a free server, although I even use it for my own server when I am not busy.
>
> But, like you may know, it's hard to accomplish any sort of major network with a free host. That is why I am asking for a sponsorship. Here are some details:
> -My server is called WerithielCraft/WerithielMC.
> -My plan for the server is to make a Network, much like the modern networks such as Mineplex, Hypixel, The Hive, etc. But, my plan is much bigger. I aspire to make a COMPLETE Network with a Lobby, Creative, Survival, MMo, RPG, Adventure, Arcade, and so much more. My plan is to essentially make a universe of gamemodes all in one server. Not even some of the biggest servers have everything listed. If I could accomplish this, then I could attract LOTS of players to my Server. Therefore, I really would love this server, even if we have to start small.
>
> This leads me to my next segment, computer space. With a big server like this, I need lots of space. My plan for the server is to:
> --Allow infinite player slots. Although this is a lot, it'd be necessary. But, since this server would be small and new, we could start with a limit of ~100 player slots. If I get accepted, we can arrange this to fit Host standards.
> --Unlimited Storage and RAM. Again, this IS a lot, but it'd be necessary. But, since this server would be small and new, we could start with a limit of ~1GB of RAM. If I get accepted, we can also arrange this to fit Host standards.
> --Hosted in North America, as that is where I am from and would prefer.
>
> But, business is all about money in modern times. So, you may ask, how would I make this money? Although my plan for the Server is to allow everyone to play free, I would allow some benefits. I am making one currency, Gems.
> --Therefore, although players can earn Gems in-game, players can ultimately buy small amount of them to allow in-game benefits while still keeping it fair for non-paying players.
> --I also have a special rank, called Elite (not a very original name, but prestigious to get), which allows users to get special perks, special name tag, etc.
>
> I also plan to grow a huge community for WERITHIEL, since I aspire to do many things than a Minecraft Server, such as Acting, Singing, other games, etc. Although it's not related, it's important for you to understand that I have a huge goal for this server, even if I am not yet started.
>
> Therefore, Hosts/Sponsors will receive as many benefits as I can give you for my server. Some will include:
> --10% of funds received for/from the server
> --In-Game announcements stating this such as
> --"WerithielMC is hosted by <host>"
> --"Do not hesitate to stop by <host> for your own Minecraft Server!"
> --etc. Not all announcements are set and final, as we can arrange better ones in the future if I get an accepted Sponsorship. Although this drives people away from my server to visit your host site, at least you get more members/visitors.
> --WERITHIEL-hosted tutorial videos
> --a custom rank in-game and on the website (http://www.werithiel.enjin.com) for all <host> staff
> --and many more possible benefits in which we can arrange in the future if possible.
>
> If you would love to talk about this possible sponsorship more in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me:
> --[SKYPE]: live:skidmark2131
> --[EMAIL]: skidmark2131@gmail.com
> --[WEBSITE]: http://www.werithiel.enjin.com --[MY ACCOUNT ON WEBSITE (message me)]: http://werithiel.enjin.com/profile/13701175
SkidmarkLive
Level 1 : New Network