Server Idea's

Qubish's Avatar Qubish12/17/14 4:03 pm
1 emeralds 116 1
12/17/2014 4:09 pm
Snowyfox's Avatar Snowyfox
We are currently looking for ideas for my PvE Minecraft server. We will accept plugins and all etc. but also looking for items such as Plug.dj or something for our server. Something unique that our community will enjoy. We don't wish for something large, just something small that players will enjoy. If you submit a idea, and we accept it, you will be awarded with our Moderator Rank, along with the role of watching over your submission and making sure nobody abuses it. Thank you!
Qubish
Level 33 : Artisan Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2014 4:09 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
Snowyfox
I don't have too much to contribute. I can only give an idea.

Are you capable of setting up mob paths? Because maybe you can do something similar to a MOBA, where there would be multiple lanes with mobs from both sides clashing into each other, or players going into a lane against a horde of monsters (as opposed to a big arena with easy chances for being pinned down but also easy chances for running away).

You can also put the players in a large room (a big cube?) where once in a while, during the fighting, there would be a warning and a countdown, before stuff like a potion or an ignited TNT would come down to blow up both mobs and players. Not a lot, of course. But it adds a bit to the panic and makes the player pay attention not only to the environment they have to overcome, but also the random trolling by the server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome