A server idea... WW1 Rp

dragon_12dk's Avatar dragon_12dk8/27/14 5:50 pm
1 emeralds 648 4
8/27/2014 6:09 pm
Cheesecake_Demon's Avatar Cheesecake_Demon

Hello PMC, i am the proud owner of a 3 year old server called VindexCraft. Over the few years i have been constintly adding new features to this server including a jobs system, working airplanes ships and hellicopters and other verious features to make this CityRP more and more entertaining for the user. and i plan on keeping this server up for years to come, However i was thinking of some possibilities for a second server with the Theme of WW1 Simi stict RP. this server would if created be whitelisted and require an application to join. Also with my years of server experiance i would be able to release the following Features.

1.) When a player joins they would be able to choose a country to fight for, either France or Germany...

2.) After they choose they would be automatically telliported to the Trenches where a constent battle would be going on (providing players are online )

3.) The players could eventually rank-up to higher military ranks

4.) players with enough cash or with a high enough rank could buy WW1 styled Aircrafts for Dog Fights over the trenches. (yes these planes would move...)

5.) and much more.... including a resource pack for a WW1 feel... The pack was made by Tomato

(France VS Germany... Aka the western front any other team ideas that go along with history?)

I have not thought about it enough to give any more details but here are some pictures

dragon_12dk
Level 46 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/27/2014 6:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Cheesecake_Demon
I believe this is a good Idea, If you built it right and gave a great story about real men who lost their life's. I think the fact you chose to allow people to pick their sides also reminds us that it wasn't just us who lost people. You will have to have countless staff to monitor 24/7 for bad behaviour is it will be highly disrespectful. Don't listen to Deadrecon98, Historical based games have been around for a long time. and I remember playing 'Army' when I was younger. If you are going to make this server, make it right. Not for you or the people joining, but for them the millions of people who lost their life's fighting in that war. If you need any help with either Research or Historical Accuracy I am more than glad to assist you.
08/27/2014 6:06 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
Jas
Moved to Servers from Discussion.
08/27/2014 5:54 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Programmer
deadrecon98
Dude this is just wrong. I see that you are trying to make it more interesting but by making people fight for the Allies or the Axis is just wrong. WWI was not a joke, it was something that had never happened before and many people lost their lives. Why not make it like Red Vs. Blue or something else that is less offensive?
08/27/2014 5:59 pm
Level 46 : Master Engineer
dragon_12dk
Offensive for making a history based server? So I am guessing that you think all Call of duty games are offensive, not to mention countless other games that have based themselves off of history, even history channel made a video game where u fight in the civil war! Are these all offensive to you to?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome