Server Looking for Builder, Helper, Developer and More!

PadMerZ's Avatar PadMerZ5/4/16 2:48 am
1 emeralds 162 2
5/4/2016 3:13 am
td1299frog's Avatar td1299frog
Hi everyone! I am looking for diligent staff for my server It's going to be an OP Prison, so I need hard-working builders. The server isn't fully set up yet. So yeah. More info if you get accepted.

Rules for applying:
Must be honest.
Must have Skype.

Staff Positions:
Owner: 1/1
Developer(Not Plugin Developer): 1/2
Builder: 0/5
Admin: 0/3
Mod: 2/5
Helper: 0/3

Please note that the amount of positions can change in the future. Also, do NOT apply for Admin and Mod because it will be decided if you're application is accepted and after a little interview. And, there will be more than 1 Mod, Admin and Builder rank (I mean like, Jr.Mod)

Remember:
You must put in effort with your application
Preferably, long and detailed sentences
You can only apply for Developer, Builder and Helper(read the paragraph above for more information)

Here's the template:

Minecraft Username ( IGN ) -

How many hours can you be online on the server each day(weekday and weekends) -

Age(I won't judge your application by the age, I just want to know) -

How mature are you and rate yourself 1-10? -

Skype(Feel free to pm me if you don't want to share it in public) -

Timezone/Country -

Position You're Applying For -

Do you have any experience of Building/Developing/Moderating servers? -

Are you currently a staff on a server? -

If you're applying for Builder can you please attach/link some pictures of what you've built(Ignore if not applying for builder) -

Do you think we can trust you? How? -

What will you do if you see a player break a rule/rules? -

How focused are you on 1 task(For developers only) -

Anything else you want to add? -

After you apply, there will be "2nd Stage" or Interview. You won't need a mic because it's a message interview. . It will be really easy, I'll just ask you few questions.

Thanks everyone. Good luck!
PadMerZ
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner