Server Looking for Staff

avrona's Avatar avrona5/24/15 5:46 pm
1 emeralds 152 5
5/25/2015 4:30 am
oscarll110's Avatar oscarll110
Hi l'm Avrona and I am creating a server need help. I am looking for good, active staff. If you are interested please read on. Here are the jobs you can apply for:
Developer(working with redstone and command blocks)
Designer(builder, planner)
Artist(art for server website and working with YT videos)

All of these also give you the abillity to post on the server website. If you would like to help please reply with the following info:

1.What job would you like.

2.Expierence and proof.

3.Why should I pick you?

4.What will you bring to the server?

5.Email

6.Any other info or questions.

or reply with any questions or suggestions you may have.
avrona
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2015 4:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
oscarll110
hello my name is oscar you said you needed help on your server
05/25/2015 3:16 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
Thanks for all the replies!
05/24/2015 10:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Neriocity
1.What job would you like. YouTuber with admin powers!

2. Experience and proof. I am 13 and very experienced Mcbeloba.mcpro.co and turtlecraft.ddns.net

3.Why should I pick you? I am not new to staff and I am an okay builder meaning that if you need building help then i am there I can also speak Spanish (lol) just in case a Mexican joins. I know all world edit commands as well as most admin commands!

4.What will you bring to the server? My youtube channel and nice staff

5.Email just comment on my video and ill pm u my email

6.Any other info or questions. If i am not chosen then good luck with the server:D

or reply with any questions or suggestions you may have.
05/24/2015 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IsabellatheQueen
Designing Admin
1.What job would you like. - I would like designer, but I am a great mod/admin; hence forth, designing admin.

2.Expierence and proof. I have been a mod on other servers for over 1 1/2 year(s).

3.Why should I pick you? I always make sure players follow the rules. I make sure that they get the proper punishment. I know ALL of the commands and how to use them. I have been a mod or higher on 4 servers. I am very very creative and a great builder. If you give me an idea of something you want built I can build it and it will look amazing.

4.What will you bring to the server? A great attitude and I will make sure that players follow the rules. I give help to players before they need it. I am a great admin. I am very creative and a fun person.

5.Skype: isabellatheq

6.Any other info or questions. I am a great admin and you should chose me to be your Designing Admin .
05/24/2015 10:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
botsy1223
1. ARTIST

2.Expierence and proof: I don't have any experience but I would love to gain some (lol)

Why should I pick you?: Cuz Im kool , lol Jk because care about minecraft and i want to make this server a fun and enjoy full experience for ALL players! I love art!!

4.What will you bring to the server?: I'm fun! I am kawaii, and I want to make people happy I have been on many servers were people just aren't fair and I wanna make this the most enjoyable server possible

Email: helenanintzel@me.com

6.Any other info or questions: Well I am a 14 year old girl who loves anything Japanese yet I have to go to school Mondays - Fridays
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome