My server in need of builders and mods

KingLee79_YT's Avatar KingLee79_YT2/1/15 12:20 pm
1 emeralds 126 2
2/1/2015 12:49 pm
KingLee79_YT's Avatar KingLee79_YT
Hello my new server is in need of mods and people who are good at building (spawn needs a castle built). I will only take those who are trustworthy for I do not want my server to be ruined by a hacker, noob (for lack of a better word) or someone who will abuse their powers.
KingLee79_YT
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/01/2015 12:27 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Big_HamSam
I do not have a skype and will not be getting one. I do have a number you can txt or call me by if I get accepted. I also have a email AbsolutelyBlank@outlook.com

IGN: My Minecraft in game name is Big_HamSam

Experience: Some of the experience I have is not only as staff but as owner. I have owned two servers before unfortunately due to staff issues and people hacking I shut them both down and hopefully in the next couple of months might pen a new one. I have been every staff rank there is from Helper to Head_Admin. I am currently working for a server called Guppy Galaxy on creating them a custom RP map. Then on my page on MC planet I'm creating another RP map that's going to be very large. Also I'd like to add the the Guppy Galaxy map is being created from complete scratch with world edit so everything will be hand made and very original. I also can program in JavaScript and c++ I know practically every mod/plugin you need for a serve and how to set them up for the most part. I also am programming a chat bot much as Siri is yet with the capability of having a little more emotion. As of now, it pretty much just calls me master and can look up words and phrases. Yet still a work in progress. I hope I will be able to help your server grow as I have others. Being staff on more that 20 servers and playing Minecraft since 2010. FYI I can also be on every day for at least a hour, and most likely will be on at night for 4 or 5 hours. If you were wondering I live in Washington State with Standard Western time.

Thank you for reading my application.
~Nicholas
02/01/2015 12:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
KingLee79_YT
Hello Nicholas, why don't you jump onto my server and we will see how well you build (remember the spawn needs to be a castle)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome