Hello!
I need Staff!

Staff needed:
Admin x1
Developer x1
server animator x1
Build Teams x1
builders ( if can't get build team ) x5

Please apply with any format BUT SHOW BUILDS WITH BUILDER OR BUILD TEAM!
Thanks,
Charlie <3
Charlie20132001
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2014 5:24 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Katefhk
In Game Name: Katefhk

Skype: I do not want to share this information publically.

Previous Experience: I am Co-Owner on a server, and I created most of the builds for it. If you need proof of me being that rank, I can share the IP with you privately. I completely understand if you feel I may be slightly inactive because of this rank, but I will not have to give up any of my time for that server as it runs itself. I will only have to go in for 10-20 minute checkups throughout the day. I can show you the builds in-game the server if you are interested.

Why you want to be staff or builder: I would like to be staff or builder on this server because I feel I am very experienced as both, and I am very mature. I know permissions for plugins such as WorldGuard, CoreProtect, and Essentials. I think I could help this server out a lot, and I'd be more than happy to do anything in my power to do so.

Backround Info: I do not have much to say here, other than I am Co-Owner on my other server. I like Mineplex, and other pvp servers as well.

Thanks for reading my application!
~Katie
09/18/2014 4:34 am
Charlie20132001
Well, probably accepted for Moderator or Builder

I'll think about this one and talk with other Owner!
09/17/2014 5:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
Sorry my app's a it long!

IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

Plugins experience: Although I code in C++ (not java, which minecraft is run on) The script basics are still there, so I can read throughout plugin scripts to help you understand them better. n top of that I can also tweak plugins to exactly your liking. Last, I have pretty much memorized all basic plugin commands, and know them like the back of my hand.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

I can be on for around 6 hours a day give or take (EST)

Apply for: Co-Owner

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing and Macro-Economics. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Co-Owner on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason

Sorry again for long application!
09/18/2014 4:32 am
Charlie20132001
Talk on Skype
09/16/2014 3:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ScoobyMan2224
IGN: sgt_scooby
Applying for Builder
I'm an excellent builder I mainly do solo builds but I have worked in a team before.
09/17/2014 3:23 am
Charlie20132001
Can I have proof of these builds? And the team builds, as well please?
09/16/2014 8:16 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
NothinPro
Hey! I'm going to apply.

IGN - NothinPro

Age - 16

Applying For - Admin or Builder

Why Me - I excel in chat moderation and love to help others (no doubt). I am also a pretty good plugins manager (GroupManager, etc.) and am 'better than average' at building. I believe my experience and skill will help develop the server.

Past Experience - I have been a Mod and Head-Admin. (Can provide some proof)

Proof Of Builds - http://imgur.com/a/7ybku (Small things I built in less than an hour)
09/16/2014 6:43 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
raven2099
i can do moderation and admin and i am getting better at building everyday
i also work for peanuts (literally) *especially m&m's*

09/16/2014 7:08 am
Charlie20132001
Not a very good Application - If this was an application -. No In game name. No age.

Just says you want Staff for just #yolo?
Denied.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome