My Server Needs Staff + What Should It Be

SkillAuraIsBae's Avatar SkillAuraIsBae5/23/15 1:45 pm
1 emeralds 246 9
5/24/2015 12:31 am
TheBrock210's Avatar TheBrock210
Apply Down Below Using The Correct Format!

Application Format>>

Username:

TimeZone:

Email Address:

How Do You Handle Hackers:

Why Should We Pick You:

What Makes You Better Than The Rest:

Good Luck! I Hope You Join Our Staff Team!
SkillAuraIsBae
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2015 12:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TheBrock210
Username: TheBrock

TimeZone: PT (Pacific)

Email Address: DanielQuach955@Gmail.Com
DanielQuac055@Yahoo.Com

How Do You Handle Hackers: Kick them first as a warning. As a second offense temp ban. Then last offense ban.

Why Should We Pick You: I'm nice not cruel and I don't abuse powers.

What Makes You Better Than The Rest: Everyone is different/unique.

Edit:
How Do You Handle Hackers: Depending how their using it. Minor: Kick Major: Temp Ban and Bigger: Ban
05/23/2015 11:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ChubbyHero
Username:
TD_Loud
TimeZone:
EST
Email Address:
jdlambert1999@gmail.com
How Do You Handle Hackers:
It Depends, If he is Ddossing people, I auto-Ban him but if he was flying our super hit I give him a warning and if i get more complaints I Temp ban
Why Should We Pick You:
I have been a Mod in a server, A gym leader on a pixelmon, and once owned my own server but had money issues. So, I know how to handle fights and keep everything in order while still bringing fun
I dont think im better than anyone else, I think they all deserve it as much as me
05/23/2015 9:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
Username:
TrustMe_ImAsian

TimeZone:
Eastern standard time, America

Email Address: paulmarceski@gmail.com
But if you could contact me via my skype: pauleatsone, it would be more convenient.

How Do You Handle Hackers: There's so many people who "hack", and installing something as simple as an X-Ray texture pack is so easy that I strongly believe that hackers should be punished based on the severity of the utensils that they are using. Someone using Nodus, and threatening to DDos deserves an IP-ban, but some little kid who installs an X-Ray texture pack doesn't deserve the same fate.

Why Should We Pick You:
I'm a Renaissance man (a well rounded individual who is good at a multitude of tasks). I work well with ignorant people, and can give clear instructions. I handle problems decisively, and in a more organized way than almost anyone else. I'm also a strong builder, which is something I hope for you to utilize, being that I find building a much less stressful (and in return, more fun) job than tp'ing around looking for trouble-causers.
I have a vast knowledge of block mechanics, and can donate a fair amount of time onto the server.

In all honesty, I'm not better than the rest. To say that I am would be saying that I'm perfect, which is a concept that I choose not to believe in.
I am, however, very adaptable and well rounded so I can use prior knowledge to tackle tasks that others would find overwhelming and impossible.
05/23/2015 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
The Faze101
Username: renmoose

TimeZone: CDT

Email Address: nathanscraft13@gmail.com

How Do You Handle Hackers: Depending on the severity of the situation. I will report them to a higher authority than myself, or i will ban them, or temp ban them.

Why Should We Pick You: i am experience in building, and, well, look at your options, an 8 year old, and an 11 year old... i know how to be attentive in chat, deal with hackers, help out people who are having difficulties

What Makes You Better Than The Rest: Age, responsibility, and i have a lot of time on my hands, so i can be on often.. and makes sure that server is acting as it should.
05/23/2015 8:03 pm
emilkaplaysgames
Username:Emilkaplaysgames

TimeZone:UK GB

Email Address:trafaska2004@wp.pl

How Do You Handle Hackers:cheak if they hack look into it talk to them kik them temp ban them than if it happeens again ban them forever

Why Should We Pick You:because im a hard worker who loves mc and is loyal

What Makes You Better Than The Rest: im a original and profecional mc player
05/23/2015 9:13 pm
GelatinousGiant
Lol! Not to be rude, but kids' like you need to stay away. Kik? Really? Not everyone has kik. Also, learn how to use spell check. You'd have an higher chance. Become stronger and more mature. If you'd do that, you'd be picked any day of the week. Just tips.
05/23/2015 9:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trust_me_im_asian
Maybe you shouldn't be so judgmental just because someone is evidently younger than you. Just because they lack spelling skills doesn't mean that they should "stay away" from an opportunity like this. Everyone needs to start somewhere and if people like you get in their way, what chance do they have?
'O tempora 'O mores!

edit: By the way "kik" isn't referring to the popular chat-app, it's a misspelling of the word "kick". Maybe you should try to comprehend what you're reading before jumping to conclusions.
05/23/2015 7:19 pm
KillerSkull127
Username:KillerSkull127

TimeZone:Pasific

Email Address:Killlerskull127@gmail.com

How Do You Handle Hackers:I've never had one

Why Should We Pick You:because i can listen

What Makes You Better Than The Rest:i can do commands

thx
05/23/2015 3:28 pm
sonicobunny
Username: MaskedHeaven

TimeZone: EDT

Email Address: Fluttercookie@icloud.com

How Do You Handle Hackers: I Can Ban Them In An Instant As Well As Teach Them That Hacking Is WRONG.

Why Should We Pick You: (I'm Just Going To Make A List, Much Easier)
-Nice And Kind
-VERY Mature
-Intelligent In Dealing With Hackers, Griefers Etc.
-Will Be Online Every Day To Help The Server
-Never Mean
-Always Playing MC
- Staff On Over 5 Servers

I Like To Have Fun, But I'm Also Very Calm And Will Discipline Exploiters In A Matter Of Seconds.

Thanks For Reading
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome