Server Owner Needed!

Pjtheone's Avatar Pjtheone7/20/16 2:38 pm
7/21/2016 12:10 pm
anonpmc2181824's Avatar anonpmc2181824
Hello, my name is Peter and I am currently looking for someone who can create s server with me.

I do have some plans for this server like the name, what servers, and more.

My idea: I was thinking this can be a network, but first we start with one or two servers.

Now we would both be owners unless you would like to be a co-owner, your pick.

Payment option: I was thinking for he payment that you pay for the servers monthly cost, and I pay the developers, builders, advertising, and that stuff. Of course this could change just tell me!

Requirements:

Be mature.

Have Google hangouts or some way to communicate, I can't use Skype.

Help pay.

Be active.

Have something that will be useful to the server.

Now, yes you will be getting donations.

Application:

Ign:

Name:

Google hangouts gmail:

Payment option:

How can you help this server:

Past experience:

How long can you be on per day?:

Well this is it, if you have any questions contact me on skype at pjtheone22(can't go on after questions are awnsered so I can on google hangouts)

Gmail: peterlikesmc@gmail.com

Thanks,

sincerely, Peter
Pjtheone
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

anonpmc2181824
07/21/2016 12:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
anonpmc2181824
07/21/2016 11:40 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
Pjtheone
07/21/2016 11:47 am
could you contact me?
Discord: Pjtheone
Google hangouts: peterlikesmc@gmail.com
If you contact me on skype i will have to switch over to hangouts or discord then, i cant go on skype.
Pjtheone
07/21/2016 10:55 am
Sorry
zute6
07/21/2016 6:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
You want a server owner, yet you don't inform us what sort of server you are going to create. If someone wanted to create their own server they would, one does not need another server owner to worry about. There will always be a battle between both owners about the equalness about both.
As well, a servers monthly cost grows to become a heavy charge compared to paying devs, advertisers etc. in the long run.
Your thread also leaves a bad taste, making another think you aren't serious about creating a Minecraft server. Your grammer and punctuation is really unprofessional.
Lastly, no one uses Google Hangout, it's not very good quality.
Anyway good luck with your server.

PandaPlaysAll
Twisted_VorteK
07/21/2016 6:40 am
Level 1 : New Network
Well said my dear sir!
LewisPotato
07/21/2016 5:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
You seriously need to work on the grammar..
HealthCareUSA
07/21/2016 1:05 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
alright alright, here's the problem. I can't pay. At all. Nor can I accept any proportion of the donations so 100% of all donations would go to you and or the server. If you're okay with this, please reply to this message ASAP. I will make and post an application as soon as I get the time to do so.
38a
07/20/2016 10:01 pm
Level 24 : Expert Modder
Hello. I have carefully read over your entire post. Here's some critiquing to your thread:

1) You have terrible grammar and spelling. This will most likely be detrimental to the development of this thread. Due to your lack of composition, most can safely assume you are more casual, or otherwise less professional user -- Which makes your undesirable for business relations, and work.

2) You'd like people to pay. Regardless of whether people are paying all of it, or some of it, money is money. Most only clicked on this thread to receive Owner for free. Now ask yourself, if someone wanted to be Owner on a server, and had to pay, why not make their own server? Why your server?

3) Lack of detail and ideas. Let's break this down. You'd like to start with two servers, then expand into a network. What is your plan prior to the making of the server? Why you? What gamemode(s)? How do you plan to monopolize, and create revenue? You are extremely bland about what you'd like.

4) Impractical and untrustworthy. In all definitions, you seem like a sketchy guy. You have a thread, which, quite frankly, looks like you created when you were intoxicated in the middle of the night. You'd like people to apply for a position, though they would be paying you. If they are paying for the server, why apply? As well as that, you have made several posts in the past with the identical idealism as this post. Stop it. Nobody applies because this is a train wreck of a thread, in addition, you just want to leach off of other's money. You clearly haven't made the post, and this is illustrated by your indecisiveness, as well as it is directed toward the future. Read it.

"My idea: I was thinking this can be a network, but first we start with one or two servers."

Now stop posting these threads. Do some hard work to make some money. Chores or something. Nobody will give you money to spend at your leisure on a server that will more than likely fail.

---

I'd love to hear your response to this, as I'm sure it will be more then entertaining to read. Have a nice day.
Pjtheone
07/20/2016 9:39 pm
Bump
Adrenaline__Rush
07/20/2016 2:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i just cant pay! :-:
Pjtheone
07/20/2016 2:46 pm
u sure? u can get a lot of donations