Server Recruitment l DEVS / BUILDERS / STAFF!

Netchi's Avatar Netchi12/6/16 3:04 pm
1 emeralds 3.2k 139
3/2/2017 6:28 pm
Netchi's Avatar Netchi
Welcome to Noctus Recruitment topic!

Server IP: Noctus.me (1.10.2. - 1.11)

Who are we?

Noctus is a Survival/Creative/SkyBlock/Minigame server that strives to become the most heard name in Minecraft, we have a team of dedicated, loyal and committed staff who work all around the clock to ensure that we have a smooth, lag-free and enjoyable environment for our players to play in, as well as deter those who violate the rules and regulations of our server.

What makes us different?

Staff at Noctus have a huge passion for Minecraft, we have been playing for at least 4 years each and we all come across the same server over and over again, there is no variation in what servers have as a whole. In a failed attempt of finding the perfect server, we decided to create one our self. We have completely redone many gamemode to make it more fun. Like Survival: Boss fights/Dungeons/Mobarenas/Towns to gather people together and make friends. We did this in order to bring back talent and skill into Minecraft. We provide professional server management so players don't have to worry about immature staff or any abuse (Owner 21 years old - Developer 22).

What do we want to accomplish?

If we give you a brief vision of where we see ourselves, and the goals that we want to accomplish, it would be to have a nice and friendly community where players regardless of factors such as age and ethnicity can join and actually enjoy themselves without having to be restricted. We do have plans to expand our server into various different unique game modes in order to attract a broader audience. We have a Discord server where our players can take that step further and communicate with friends.

Who are we looking to recruit?

Builders
Helpers
Plugin configurators (experts only)
Youtubers / Advertisers

Application Formatting:

IGN:
Rank applying for?
Why do you want to be accepted?
What makes you stand out from the crowd?
Past Experience / Work showcase?
Netchi
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/02/2017 6:28 pm
Netchi
Thanks for the accept xD
02/27/2017 12:18 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
noctusserver
Brentos thank you for the application, we read them every day
02/26/2017 3:45 pm
Brentos
When is applications answered??
02/26/2017 1:55 pm
Brentos
IGN: Electrik_Ninja
Rank applying for? Dev
Why do you want to be accepted? i am applying her because i am a big fan of ur server. i have never played on ur server before but by the photos i can tell i will be a big fan

What makes you stand out from the crowd?i can code plugins unlike others in this world and i can manage the server and have many companies that i own, i am currently helping out smaller servers to make them great like me as i will be retiring in 25 years

Past Experience / Work showcase? yes back in the day i owned a server of my own and it was quite good about 100 players on at a time which is quite good for a man with not much experiance. I am now more experianced from owning the server and after the server shut down doue to insufficent funds i was co owner of my buddys server and helped out.
02/13/2017 1:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Pemaos
Still need more staff?
02/12/2017 12:13 pm
Netchi
Applied ;D
02/11/2017 2:08 pm
Pemaos
Joined and applied ingame awesome server
02/09/2017 12:30 pm
Pemaos
How many spots left?
02/05/2017 2:43 pm
noctusserver
Thank you for all the applications!
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
02/05/2017 8:30 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/04/2017 1:48 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/04/2017 1:13 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/04/2017 12:44 pm
noctusserver
1 staff member
1 builder!
02/03/2017 3:55 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/02/2017 6:07 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/02/2017 4:42 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/02/2017 3:47 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/02/2017 2:27 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
02/01/2017 3:36 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/30/2017 1:50 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/29/2017 12:36 pm
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/26/2017 11:11 am
Level 1 : New Network
Master_Swagger
IGN: IcePawz

Rank applying for?: Helper/Mod/Admin

Why do you want to be accepted?: I enjoy helping out the community of Minecraft. Though I don’t work with every server, I still love to be one of those people who will see a post on PMC asking for help, and I offer to assist for no reward. Its these kinds of things that make peoples day a whole lot better, and I really do enjoy being who I am, and doing this kind of thing. Though I take my job as a staff member seriously, I am playful and welcoming, and open to new ideas. My kind and open attitude allows me to be approachable with ease. The bottom line is that I enjoy staffing, and love to be part of the community

What makes you stand out from the crowd?: I am very responsible and mature. I know a lot of people tend to say that, but I have proven it many times over my years of staffing. I can calmly deal with a situation maturely, without any need to cuss or bark orders. My loyalty is also another factor. I have been playing Minecraft for a full 4 years now, and every day I play my knowledge expands with new information and skills to be used as a staff member. My experience and knowledge of staffing and ability to be open and approachable makes me feel like that one person that if you ever need to talk to someone, you talk to me. I am sure to provide my greatest ability to help out and to a further extent, make sure the server is running smoothly and everything is well.

Past Experience / Work showcase?: Before I get into the servers I have staffed on, I will talk about my experience with actually being a staff member. I have good experience as all ranks, along with the basic commands most ranks come with. I have always enjoyed staffing because of the pride and dignity it brings, along with the ability to help out others, creating a fun, safe environment for players and staff. Now, for my servers. I have been head-Admin on a server before, and have been Co-Owner on another server. They were ObsidianCraft and TwisterMC, both of which got shut down. I was also the Head-Developer of Rapid Craft, managing the plugins and configuration files. I have once owned a server of my own, but shut it down due to insufficient funds. I can work with plugins ranging from Essentials to Core-Protect, and any other plugin within moments of experimenting. I am very good with commands, especially essentials. I know what every essentials command does, and how to properly use it as an Administrator. When I owned my own server, it didn't go very far, but it expanded my knowledge of basic commands and plugins, along with running a server vastly! It was a good experience and overall taught me more about running a Minecraft server and being an Administrator.

I know this isn't part of the application, but I feel that it will help you get to know me better I am 14 years old, and am currently in grade 8. My parents held me back a year, which explains why I am 14 in grade 8. I have been going to a Spanish bilingual school since kindergarten, so I am fairly fluent in Spanish communication. I have also been playing hockey since I was 2, and I still play to this day. My hobbies include Minecraft, going to our local outdoor rink (ODR as we call it) or chilling with friends. I have also been taking piano lessons for a fair 4 or so years, until I dropped out for band at school. 

Thanks for reading my application!! I look forward to hearing back

Sincerely,

~IcePawz
01/26/2017 10:44 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/26/2017 4:56 am
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/26/2017 4:03 am
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/25/2017 5:52 pm
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/24/2017 5:04 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/24/2017 3:52 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
Approved 2 staff members 1 gfx artist and a builder so far!
01/23/2017 6:36 pm
noctusserver
Approved 1 builder - Still need 1 staff member and 1 GFX artist!
01/22/2017 7:25 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/22/2017 3:16 pm
schrammmmm
IGN: schrammm

Rank applying for? Helper

Why do you want to be accepted? I would firstly like to start off saying that I strongly believe that I can bring positive impacts to Noctus. For example, Qualities. The strongest qualities that I have obtained would have to be Maturity, Experience, Perseverance and the most important Dedication. I have noticed in my Minecraft career that some staff have either given up as a staff member, been demoted for abuse or lack of playing and other reasons. I would not say that the has happened particularly on this server but other servers in general I have been noticing this. So that leads towards me being very dedicated to Noctus. I welcome players that I see that join for the first time in chat, I congratulate players on buying items and more. Another reason why I want to become a staff member is to add/inform new ideas for the server. I know mostly all the commands/rules on the server and I would be interested in trying to add more or just to give ideas of plugins/commands to try to make players more happy with the commands in the server. And finally my acknowledge. I have been playing Minecraft for about four years now. I have also been playing Minecraft factions for four years now so I have lots of experience of what to expect, knowledge of plugins/Rules and more. I could go on and on about reasons of why I would want to come staff. These are my three important reasons.

What makes you stand out from the crowd? I would have to say the qualities that I obtain makes me stand out from the crowd. The qualities I listen in "Why do you want to be accepted?"

Maturity: Being the age of only 14 many would think I would not be as mutate as someone who would be a couple years older. But I would say I would most likely be as mature as any certain person who is "Older" then I am. In game I tend to keep away from saying any bad word in general. No matter the situation I always try to stay calm. I always welcome players that join the server for the first time and also welcome all players back.

Dedication: I have been playing minecraft for about 4-5 years I have seen some staff that are really not dedicated to the server they are staff on. That meaning they are not appreciating there position as a staff. Not helping/listening and more. I have been staff on many server in my careers on playing and every server I have been staff on I was dedicated to that server. I got on almost everyday and played for a certain amount of hours welcoming people, helping people/staff and more. And I do be same for Noctus.

Past Experience / Work showcase? I have had some staff experience in my Minecraft career. Here are some servers that I have been staff on, Treasure Islands, Anarchy Servers and Hub Sky. All of these server are pretty small in size except Anarchy. All of these servers are faction servers and I have became staff this year so I know many plugins and more about factions.
01/22/2017 2:12 pm
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/21/2017 1:50 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/20/2017 6:37 am
noctusserver
Thank you for the application Josh!
01/19/2017 9:11 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
01/17/2017 1:51 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
TheJoshCrafter
IGN: joshbrad4d (Soon I will change it to TheJoshCrafter)
Rank Applying For: Helper (I can be a builder if you need me to be)
Why I Want To Be Accepted?: I would love to help out your cool server and it will be fun!
What Makes Me Stand Out From The Crowd?: I have a weird imagination!
Past Experience: None really. I like to build stuff in my own private worlds and I love going on servers!
01/16/2017 6:44 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot
1 GFX artist spot left!
01/16/2017 12:17 pm
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/16/2017 6:13 am
noctusserver
We need:
2 staff members
1 builder
1 gfx artist!
01/15/2017 2:51 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
01/15/2017 12:44 pm
NoelOG
IGN:
NoelOG

Rank applying for?
Builder.

Why do you want to be accepted?
I would love to be accepted because this is what I want to do now, I want to have fun building for servers, get to know new people. Almost like adults want to settle down and have kids, I want to settle down and focus on helping out servers, and dedicate my time towards that.

What makes you stand out from the crowd?
I am a open-minded, non-lazy, hard-working, diligent teen. I always try my best, and I can easily adopt to new circumstances. Wow, what a description haha but that's how I would describe myself.

Past Experience / Work showcase?
I've been Helper/staff on one server before, and builder on another. Both servers wasn't really big, thus making the servers eventually shut down. It was a lovely experience though!
01/15/2017 11:58 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot + 1 gfx artist!
Approved 1 builder
01/12/2017 7:49 pm
noctusserver
Great, please PM me your skype
01/12/2017 6:50 pm
Fifteen
Im a good builder hire me
01/12/2017 4:10 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 have been approved!
01/12/2017 11:51 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
01/11/2017 4:37 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
01/11/2017 3:39 am
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
01/10/2017 5:11 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
01/10/2017 2:43 pm
noctusserver
1 staff spot!
1 builder spot!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome