Server Resurrection

Koalacraft Server's Avatar Koalacraft Server7/23/14 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 52
Good afternoon everyone, I have a proposition to make to anyone in the Minecraft community in the world, but first you must read through the following infomercial:

So, around 4 months back in time, I began to undergo the huge pledge of creating a server available for anyone to use. The category which I decided to choose was Skyblock, and after several days, and possible even weeks, of hard graft and effort, I managed to publish a reasonably advanced server accommodating everyone's needs. Then came an influx of players from left, right and center. players were enjoying their experience, and so was I. Things were running ever so smoothly, and I have realized how lucky I considered myself to be. But gradually, things took a turn for the worse:

As a 15 year old boy, I cannot sustain a stable financial status through the completion of my two weekend jobs. For many years, I had pushed my "weekend salary" into donating to charitable needs, primarily cancer causes. Then came the money required to pay for therapy of my girlfriend's anterior cruciate ligament injury, which I forked out for to make myself feel ever-so-warmhearted. The ultimatum was that I could not afford to keep the server running, even with donations from multiple players. Eventually, I announced the periodical closure of the server; the amount of disappointment I felt within myself was a considerable amount, hence why I am here: after 2 months of thought, I have decided to make a proposal to anyone in the willing to fulfill my next statement: to reinstate the server more "quickly", by providing me with the financial needs. If you were to, I would grant you equal rights as do I as joint owners. But before so, I would have to investigate whether or not you had the expertise to stand up to such a role.

If you wish to further your involvement in the server, please contact me through the E-mails specified at the end of this thread, otherwise, I would still like to wish you a wonderful Minecraft experience.

To note: I still have the server "files" as I am the developer/owner of the network, so I can re-introduce the server as soon as the funding is provided.

Please use either of the addresses listed below to contact me:

Server E-mail: koalacraftnetwork@gmail.com
Or
Personal E-mail: daniel-weston2010@hotmail.co.uk

On a personal level, I would like to thank anyone who actually bothered to click on this thread, let alone read through this supposedly short piece of text. Anyway, have a nice evening.
Koalacraft Server
Level 3 : Apprentice Network