Server spawn needed for Farming Factions

FarmingFactions's Avatar FarmingFactions4/27/15 3:16 pm
4/27/2015 3:38 pm
ShadowForged's Avatar ShadowForged
Introduction (Recommended you read)

Hello. You are probably reading this because you are interested in helping me with my server, Farming Factions. Let me give you a little introduction to the server, the server was originally opened and closed as ''EliteMossyCraft'' and had roughly 30 players online a day, i closed the server because i couldnt support it financially nor mentally however i decided now would be the right time to re open a new server with new staff, players and builders! The aim of this server is pretty simple, all in game currency is generated by farming, not selling ores or tools just simple farming, the larger the crop the more money you make.

What i need

I'm looking for some builders to create a simple yet effective spawn for when the server is fully open, i don't want the spawn to be a 1 year project or anything crazy like that it could be done in a day if executed correctly with the right vision and mindset. Square shapes are BANNED i want an original shape that isn't to boring!

How to apply

Email me at cqsdesigns@outlook.com with pictures of previous builds and server ips to prove they were built by you, anything that has been built on a server that is "Now closed" will be looked past and ignored. If you cant email me reply to this post with a application form that tells me your age and a bit about yourself and be sure to mention any experience you have had with building spawns throughout your Minecraft career!

Thanks
Regards, Aiden
FarmingFactions
Level 1 : New Miner