Deathcomes's Avatar Deathcomes
Hello Everyone
i am currently looking for these staff for my server
1 CO owner
24 Builders
7 Hotel
10 Entertainers
5 Managers
please comment your minecraft IGN BELOW and why you want the role thanks!
ArkaneWorldResort
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2016 9:07 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
Deathcomes
IGN: 8HUNNA

Role? Co-owner

Why I want to be Co-owner:I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Past of being a mod/admin/co-owner? I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on Easybuild, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on ExampleCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)
07/26/2016 8:55 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
drvamps3
Hi my name is DrVamps
role applying for- Manager
why I want the role- I think that I can bring new things to the server and bring some great ideas I have had 3 of my own servers and I know things like knowledge on hackers and knowledge on how to get people on server I would recommend using google forms and making staff applications and then posting the links to the application on you forum post if you accept me my email is below feel free to send me an email

drvamps3@outlook.com
07/26/2016 6:40 am
Nathan16867
Can I be an idea's person for this server?
07/26/2016 6:39 am
Nathan16867
I can I be an idea's person for this server?
07/26/2016 6:35 am
Zed87
Hi my name is Lucas

IGN: ZedY87

Builder or manager

MSG me if there are spots for manager if not builder Thx
07/26/2016 6:36 am
ArkaneWorldResort
There is managers
Planet Minecraft