1 Developer
14 members

Required:
IGN:
Group:
Why you think i should add you:
Spaiand1987
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/04/2015 4:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
xXPuffinXx
Well I'm no expert but I guess this post is dead and abandoned. I guess he didn't actually want any staff for his RP server
06/27/2015 4:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Name: Matthew Contay
IGN: Hyper9090
Skype: zhen_8930 (please private message me using this if you can)
Group: Administrator
Why you should let me be staff:Hello my name is Matthew Consay I am 16 years old and would like to be Admin. Why should I Adminstrate this server? well let me tell you.

I know almost every essential plugin from WORLDEDIT to MULTIVERSE all the way to PEX and more. I know commands for all those plugins and would be glad to help with that if you are in that kind of predicament. I will not cuss even if its allowed in chat I also wont use All caps, I believe this is very well.... ungentlemanlylike (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I am very mature so I wont be that 9 year old kid who has a temper tantrum after something bad happens to him/her.
I know all the responsibilities for being staff and will follow the guidlines perfectly.
Im a terrific builder. My speciality is anything you want! Well really my main areas of expertise are Modern Nordic and Medieval. I have competed in build offs on many servers and sites. Anything you want, I can build.Im a nice person. I know you might get that alot. But I am. I am a genuine kind person. Im one Who feels sympathy and empathy and wont ban people without hearing their side of the story and thinking it over. Im good with second chances. I believe everyone deserves one. So I will not bully anyone and will be very friendly.
Going from my last statement I will not grief ban troll or raid people.Even if its aloud I wouldnt do it if there wasnt a lack of respect.
Im respectful. Ill respect staff guest member donater anyone if I get respect in the same way. You have to give it to get it. No respect gets you no respect. I understand that my rank can be taken away and wont whine if it is.
Im also trustworthy. If you ask me to do something I will do it and I will do it right the first time. And I will do it better than you expected it.
I have great social skills. I will make friends with everyone on the server. I know the ins and outs of servers, meaning I know every scam people try to pull and I will use plugin commands to my advantage in the circumstance of finding a hacker for example I would use socialspy to see secret messages between two players talking of questionable things (Hacking). I have used this method to uncover 4 hackers already and I myself will not hack at all under any means.

I wont give out items I have in gm. I will make everything fair and honest.
I am just an overall fun person to be on the server. But beware if you make me staff.. prepare for me to make constant batman references. Lol.
Im a total nerd with every fantasy or science fiction pop culture there is.
I live on the east coast of the US.
I will be on an hour a day 6 days a week (everyone should get a rest day)
My experience as staff on many servers has taught me diligence and maturity nd
diciplin.
IHave skype its zhen_8930
or
Matt Contay
Thank you for reading my application
Respond the application via skype message if convienent.

06/27/2015 4:35 pm
xXPuffinXx
IGN: _AlexPlays
Group: Mod or Member
Why you think i should add you: I've been staff on quite a few servers before, including Mod on VixaPvP, Co-Owner on ChrisCraft, and I've owned my own server a few times. Despite my age I'm responsible and can be serious/fun when necessary. I think I'd make a good moderator, but I put member as well because I don't want to bring on more than I can handle.
06/27/2015 3:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
CowMan37777
IGN: CowMan377
Group: Admin
Why you think i should add you: I will help players out if it is needed. I am very flexible so if the server has a reset or staff demotion I can handle it. I love helping players out if they are having trouble with anything like commands or what to do. If a player is using a hacked client I will ban them from the server. If someone is spamming and IP I will clear chat then I will mute them. If a player is being mean to others I will give him 1/3 warnings by kicking him and if he doesn't stop I will mute him for 10 minutes. If a staff member is hacking or abusing I will either take screenshots of it. I am also very loyal and I will be dedicated to this server. If I ever get money I might buy something off this server to help it grow.I am a fun person and love to have conversations with members. But when Force needs to be applied I drop the act and get on the problem. I know what to do in situations such as dealing with Cheaters or just a person spamming in the chat. I am always willing to help someone that needs it and I am just an overall nice guy, greeting and answering questions whenever possible. I love to interact with everyone anyway I can. The experience I have had prepares me for the job that I need to do and I am always ready, I play about 4-5 hours on weekends and 2-4 hours on Weekdays. Unless I have something important to do or something personal/family related. Loyalty is one of my big traits. I always stick with people till the end, if I work for that server that's the only server that is a priority to manage.
06/27/2015 3:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Emerald_Gamin
IGN: Eagles_60
Spot: Admin or Developer
Why do you think I should add you: i think you should add me because im on as much i can be im great at building what ever is needed. im willing to work with others, im great to work with, and i am very smart with minecraft or computers. I have also been staff on other server i have been a developer and admin thats why im applying for those spots.
I look forward to working with you.
06/27/2015 3:14 pm
wolfkmw4444
IGN: wolfkmw44
Group: Either admin or mod
Why you think i should add you: You should add me because I have an extended experience with Minecraft servers. Not only have I hosted several of my own, but I have taken place as a staff member in several others. I know what a sever needs and I will be able to control the players in the world and appropriately deal with situations. On top of all of this I am a pretty experienced builder so I can contribute to new ideas for the sever as well as actually building them. I will abide by any rules that you set and enforce them on the server.
06/27/2015 3:11 pm
charliehb
CHARLIEHB1
Developer
I can Pretty much fix any problem on the server setup plugins configure them and install worlds
06/27/2015 4:31 pm
xXPuffinXx
A developer isn't someone who sets up plugins and configures them. A developer is someone who develops plugins.
06/27/2015 3:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
I really need help on my server if you could post i will be very happy there is a 99.99999999999% chance that u will make it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome