NostalgiaCraft - Minecraft beta 1.7.3 server!

likn's Avatar likn2/9/17 4:30 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 11
2/21/2017 5:51 pm
likn's Avatar likn
IP: dlusionist.mine.nu:25590

Join now for a nostalgic experience!

Server website: http://nostalgiacraft.webflow.io

How do I switch to b1.7.3?

============================================================
Old post
Hey,

So, in the past (2015 I think?) I've created a b1.7.3 server called "NostalgiaCraft". It was a small server but we had a great community and the server went really well. I had to close it due to financial problems, but now that I can start it up again, I was wondering if anyone would be interested to play on it? If so, please leave a suggestion of what you would like to see on it. I've seen some other Minecraft servers out there running on beta or older versions, so I'd like mine to be unique.

Thanks.
likn
Level 23 : Expert Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2017 5:51 pm
likn

I'm just wondering what kind of people would do this to a Minecraft beta 1.7.3 server?? This is literally the THIRD grief I've had to deal with. Players are using hacks to bypass the world guard and do this. I'm surprised such hacks exist in this version. I have to constantly fix the grief this server gets. Also, we get around 3 players on a daily basis. I'm having second thoughts on running this server. I've just been running into problems with people exploiting things. I don't think it's worth it to fix this grief for only 3 players who play on the server. Every once and a while, a player will join with their friend and do this. I'm going to fix this, and I ask that if you're reading this, please give the server a chance. I have no intentions of paying for a server to run for only 3 players.
02/19/2017 11:15 pm
likn
Bump
02/19/2017 9:02 am
likn
Bump
02/18/2017 1:50 pm
likn
Bump
02/11/2017 10:40 am
likn
Update: Made a little YouTube video for the server.
02/11/2017 12:24 am
likn
Server is complete. It's vanilla, but it is running on b1.7.3. I tried to apply the seed, but I think I failed. Look at edited post for the IP.
02/09/2017 11:18 pm
Level 47 : Master Button Pusher
Leeberator
worstseedever is a pretty good seed.
02/09/2017 5:14 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
If you opened one, I would probably never log off lol
02/09/2017 5:24 pm
likn
I was just about to get started on it just when I realized that I do not see an option on the new Minecraft launcher that allows use of older versions!

Edit: Oops, I found it.
02/09/2017 4:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Vasch
I'd recommend using a cool seed cause 1.7.3 was the last update they had with the cool terrain generation.. After 1.7.3 beta the seeds and terrain were all messed up. If you don't know any good seeds I recommend

Mojang: (Nothing really about this other than that everyone has at least played on this seed once during 1.7.) I heard it was known for lots of diamonds.

729: My personal Favorite due to the endless terrain of mountains (Mountains are honestly what made 1.7.3 and below seed generation great.) You spawn near a forest, desert and right next to the Gigantic mountain biome.

Elfen Lied: (I'm pretty sure there is a space in the name but if you don't get the right seed just do it without the space.) This one is another great seed known for it's unique mountain generation. You spawn near Mountains just like "729" but this one has a bit more "Floating islands"

Quesadilla: This one has 3 spawners 20 blocks away from spawning point (2 able to be seen from sky.) but I didn't just say this for it's 3 spawners (As this would be useless for even a small sized server.) I named this one for it's overall good level generation.

Whether or not you use these I think you should at least check them out.
02/09/2017 5:10 pm
likn
Alright, I'll keep those seeds in mind. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome