Servers Section Idea/Request

JesseInsanity's Avatar JesseInsanity7/15/11 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 273 4
12/24/2015 11:40 am
Luis's Avatar Luis
I love how you can customize what type of server you are looking for.
Even with this level of customization I feel it is not enough.

I am someone who wants a simple server without pvp, with basic set home/chest locking mods, with grief monitoring, and with the original survival aspect of the single player game.

We have a choice to search for pvp servers but I think there should also be a choice to pick nonpvp servers.

Maybe have a section devoted to basic/singleplayer servers.

If anyone has a server that meets what I look for, please contact me.

Thank you =)

PS: I am sorry if this is the wrong section to be posting this.
JesseInsanity
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Luis
12/24/2015 11:40 am
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Do not necro-post and do not publicly complain about moderator actions. If you have issue with a banning, removal or the like, PM the moderator to find out why they took said course of action, if you are still unsatisfied, PM another moderator of equal or higher rank

oldcreativebuildoff
12/24/2015 6:27 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I just posted a build from my server (I am server owner) I had permission to use that build as a post from the builder him self, and I gave his full credit, yet it got removed by Pepijn for this reason (plagiarized This submission is deleted. This submission has already been uploaded to PMC. Only upload original content. Thanks.) Also all images of the build where new and edited by me which took me over an hour! As a server owner that wants to post builds that are on my server to my PMC how am I suppose to when they get banned this is retarded. I see people post there server builds as owners why cant I. It feels like I am being treated unfairly ? Btw the guy who knew all these factors and went out of his way to cause me this trouble is called OGS16
CompositionC4
12/24/2015 6:52 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Have a look and see if it has already been uploaded. If it has, then you're in the wrong, if it hasn't, then don't complain here. I recommend you PM a site moderator. Putting your problem on a four year old post is extremely silly.

@Admins Sorry for the mini-modding.
Zaralith
07/15/2011 7:13 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
I agree that there are several things that could be done to improve the server section and searching it. I think it should be more like a Steam server list with regards to searching, where you can apply a filter to the search instead of simply entering terms and hoping that the servers were tagged that way. It would be nice to be able to specify things like pvp, mobs, freebuilding, flying, etc. as properties of the server, similar to how the PVP tag is treated now, but without it being added to the tags on the server and adding to the clutter.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome