Setting up a server!

ComedyCode's Avatar ComedyCode3/22/15 1:34 pm
3/26/2015 6:33 pm
ComedyCode's Avatar ComedyCode
Hey all, Ceedo or Comedy here and I am setting up a new server with a friend named Scott.
Basicly what we're going to do is making it Prison, since Prison gets a lot of donations and support, as well as attention, we're going to be making it Prison.
We have our site up and running, but anyhow we're still in the progress.
Server: Needing help to get and set up website.

And here is the application format for you people to apply!
Format
IGN:
Skype (Required):
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms:
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms:
Any Comments You'd Like To Add:
ComedyCode
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2015 6:20 pm
ComedyCode
Bumptious
03/26/2015 6:23 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/26/2015 6:33 pm
ComedyCode
Wrong thread to bump for, may I request a thread lock?
03/25/2015 11:58 am
ComedyCode
bump!
03/24/2015 2:58 pm
ComedyCode
retiredjesus
A shame, You should check my stuff out anyway for further reference, Also, My apologizes, I saw you accepted one after that post, so I assumed that voided it. Once again, My apologizes. I also didn't see that you had a builder on staff yet.

No need to apologize; everyone makes mistakes but I think we just have too much staff right at this moment.
I am glad you considered of being interested (of being staff and joining us of course).
03/24/2015 2:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
retiredjesus
CeedoCode
Furry
retiredjesusIGN: retiredjesus
Skype (Required): block_conversion
Previous Staff Experience:I am a professional builder. I have owned a build team in the past and have built on many servers. I have also owned my own server and been staff on many others. I will link my building portfolio below.
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms:I feel like it would be nice to get a fresh start on a new sever. This server seems like it will take off fairly quickly due to the professionalism you have shown just in this post alone.I like working with mature people, and , you guys seem up for it.
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I believe that I can contribute many things to this server, and not in just my building. As stated I have been staff on many other servers, none of them living up to their full potential. I can help with plugins, moderating the server after it is open, and practically anything else you would need.
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: My portfolio: http://alexisbuilds.weebly.com/
Please view every page, and not just the slideshow.

CeedoCode//No longer accepting applications/staff!//

^ Thanks Furry, was just about to post that.

//More information! We now have a server //

A shame, You should check my stuff out anyway for further reference, Also, My apologizes, I saw you accepted one after that post, so I assumed that voided it. Once again, My apologizes. I also didn't see that you had a builder on staff yet.
03/24/2015 2:37 pm
ComedyCode
Furry
retiredjesusIGN: retiredjesus
Previous Staff Experience:I am a professional builder. I have owned a build team in the past and have built on many servers. I have also owned my own server and been staff on many others. I will link my building portfolio below.
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms:I feel like it would be nice to get a fresh start on a new sever. This server seems like it will take off fairly quickly due to the professionalism you have shown just in this post alone.I like working with mature people, and , you guys seem up for it.
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I believe that I can contribute many things to this server, and not in just my building. As stated I have been staff on many other servers, none of them living up to their full potential. I can help with plugins, moderating the server after it is open, and practically anything else you would need.

CeedoCode//No longer accepting applications/staff!//

^ Thanks Furry, was just about to post that.

//More information! We now have a server //
03/24/2015 2:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
retiredjesus
IGN: retiredjesus
03/24/2015 2:29 pm
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/24/2015 2:03 pm
Level 20 : Expert Cake
mcrocks999
Are you using Enjin?
Why don't you get a proper website?
I can help with a website.
03/24/2015 2:04 pm
ComedyCode
Enjin has its own API (or plugin), and we cannot afford a lot of time for just a plain website when we can make a custom site with the Enjin website builder.
03/24/2015 2:02 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
IGN: EnderHunT
Skype (Required): MarkTheHunt (idk my pass now , ill get it back or ill make a new one)
Previous Staff Experience: 2 Years Of Admin
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: Help The Owner With Problems and The Server
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: Mabye New Mobs? or Secret Things?
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: I Can Handle Prison Server Helping , Its Pretty Much Easy When Not using Any Plugins (Im a Guy who dosent use plugins , only Command Blocks)
03/24/2015 2:06 pm
ComedyCode
Denied because you applied twice, which shows impatience.
03/24/2015 1:51 pm
Level 66 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Reer123
You should really buy a .com domain instead of the enjin one. I checked up for coderealms.com and it's free.
03/24/2015 1:53 pm
ComedyCode
Not everyone could get a ".com" domain easily.
Worth noting.
03/24/2015 1:38 pm
MinerKeithHD
IGN: RoastyGaming
Skype (Required): keith.reay1
Previous Staff Experience: Owned a server and sold it!
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: Due to my experiance with plugins and community work, i can bring a lot to the table
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I have ideas that if you dont already have them
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: i have my own server running now and i dont mind in putting that into the community network.
03/24/2015 1:40 pm
ComedyCode
Posts above says that we no longer accept staff.
03/24/2015 1:42 pm
MinerKeithHD
ohh ok never saw that. i could of brought alot to the table as im a web developer full time as a job aswell
03/24/2015 1:44 pm
ComedyCode
Can you provide examples of your work?
We may take you as an exception.
03/24/2015 1:36 pm
ComedyCode
Furry
CeedoCode
AzamukaI have no respect for people who say they are making a server for donations its pathetic and greed this aggravates me.

We've never said that.
We need at least a 10$ donation to start up the server, if you've read the thread correctly.
It's not greed unless if the person is using it for personal use, such as keeping it for their pocket and not for the server, which is not what we're doing.

CeedoCode (Original Post text)Basicly what we're going to do is making it Prison, since Prison gets a lot of donations

Yes, you are doing it for the donations. ;-; Sadness rated @ over 9000.

No we're not, we're trying to get the first server to get as many donations as we can to open up many other servers, and to also get a professional website.
Don't judge, just read.
03/24/2015 1:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Azamuka
I have no respect for people who say they are making a server for donations its pathetic and greed this aggravates me.
03/24/2015 1:22 pm
ComedyCode
We've never said that.
We need at least a 10$ donation to start up the server, if you've read the thread correctly.
It's not greed unless if the person is using it for personal use, such as keeping it for their pocket and not for the server, which is not what we're doing.
03/24/2015 1:26 pm
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/24/2015 1:21 pm
anonpmc52215
[deleted]
03/24/2015 12:15 pm
ComedyCode
//No longer accepting applications/staff!//
03/23/2015 1:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
hubbabubbatubba
IGN: hubbabubbatubba
Previous Staff Experience: I have been a moderator on a small popular server and also a owner/developer of a server.
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: I'd like to help in CodeRealms by sorting out plugins and commands, helping the server if there is any issues and also by just being online to give a player any help/assistance they need or require.
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I plan on adding some plugins to the server (mcmmo etc) and also some different games/minigames, such as skywars or survival games.
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: I have a gaming channel which I could use to advertise the server. I also understand plugins like essentials and group manager.
03/23/2015 1:10 pm
ComedyCode
Accepted.
Edited: Declined; didn't bother to read the newest news on our website or such.
03/23/2015 12:20 pm
ComedyCode
Website is being redesigned!
http://coderealms.enjin.com/home

We also have a 200 slot Teamspeak server @ IP: Ts1.us.to:10050 !
03/23/2015 2:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
ItsSonix
[bgcolor=][size=200][size=85][size=150][size=85][size=200][size=200][size=200][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/bgcolor]
03/23/2015 8:18 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
enderbauwens
Fail
03/22/2015 2:39 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Princess
Eth_
IGN: Ethzy
Skype (Required): Ethbot
Previous Staff Experience: I've been admin and mod lots of times, even owner.
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: I feel I can make you guys benefit, I can setup ranks, and give permissions, I know a lot of plugins etc. And really I need a server to dedicate my life 29/7 to.
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: Ranks, and stuff.
I can be a really cool guy honestly, I don't tolerate hackers, and I love prison servers
03/22/2015 2:58 pm
ComedyCode
Accepted
03/22/2015 2:35 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
Thank you
03/22/2015 2:33 pm
ComedyCode
Alani_Da_Kitty_Cat
CeedoCodeHey all, Ceedo or Comedy here and I am setting up a new server with a friend named Scott.
Basicly what we're going to do is making it Prison, since Prison gets a lot of donations and support, as well as attention, we're going to be making it Prison.

Format
IGN:
Skype (Required):

IGN: Idk what that is
Previous Experience: On Uberminecraft as an Admin
I'd Like to help on CodeRealms because I LOVE to help people!
I plan on adding cars to CodeRealms including guns, muskets, etc.
No comments.

Declined, not enough information.
Also, IGN is "InGame name", which basicly is your username.
03/22/2015 2:33 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Moose
Please just visit http://thebunnysworks.weebly.com/ for my application under Minecraft Server application or read a basic one in the requested format here :
IGN: dafluffybunny136
Skype (Required): TheFluffyBunny 136
Previous Staff Experience: have had past staff positions but all of these servers have either shut down or changed ip without informing me but i have been admin x7 mod x3 Owner x4 Helper x4 Head Admin x3
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: Code Realms seems like the server i always wanted see when i first started playing Minecraft i was always attracted to the idea of a prison and working your way out but when i hosted my first server i always dreamed that i would be a prison server but i found that noone could help me furfil my dream which is why i am here to try and help you build a great server that everyone will one day play.
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I would like to offer my skills in social networking to get this server popular among the prison players. This includes setting up a twitter profile etc.
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: I would also like to offer you a free minecraft server package (This is not a server) that helps you get your server fully set up and running the link to what i offer in the package is here http://thebunnysworks.weebly.com/store/ ... setup.html
03/22/2015 2:34 pm
ComedyCode
Accepted.
03/22/2015 2:21 pm
Level 28 : Expert Taco
gymnastgaming05
CeedoCodeHey all, Ceedo or Comedy here and I am setting up a new server with a friend named Scott.

Format
IGN:
Skype (Required):

IGN: Idk what that is
Previous Experience: On Uberminecraft as an Admin
I'd Like to help on CodeRealms because I LOVE to help people!
I plan on adding cars to CodeRealms including guns, muskets, etc.
No comments.
03/22/2015 2:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Sweetheart
Exoh
Oh. Hello liam. Can't wait to see how the server turns out.
03/22/2015 2:35 pm
ComedyCode
Heyyy buddy long time no see
03/22/2015 2:11 pm
ComedyCode
@Phoenix
I will PM you it shortly.
03/22/2015 2:08 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
TIP: make a server that you want to make, not because it is the most popular or gets the most donations. you will more likely succeed with a server you like.
03/22/2015 2:10 pm
ComedyCode
This is a good plan, if we get more donations and more attention,w e would be able to expand our other servers we're planning for the future.
03/22/2015 2:06 pm
ComedyCode
pandemic2014
CeedoCode...Basicly what we're going to do is making it Prison, since Prison gets a lot of donations and support, as well as attention, we're going to be making it Prison...[/spoiler]

1) It is not the server concept that gets you players, donations and attention -- its YOU giving something to people first, then asking for support. Cart and horse problem.
2) Websites, Media and promotion happen after you've built your server, selected your addons and tested your world and mechanics.
3) You should have specifics on what you need help with: design, layout, technical.

I am sorry sir!

Anyhow, we just started the community early today, we have a short amount of staff so various ranks are accepted to the community.

No matter though, you can't force us to request support before getting a server.
03/22/2015 2:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
pandemic2014
CeedoCode...Basicly what we're going to do is making it Prison, since Prison gets a lot of donations and support, as well as attention, we're going to be making it Prison...[/spoiler]

1) It is not the server concept that gets you players, donations and attention -- its YOU giving something to people first, then asking for support. Cart and horse problem.
2) Websites, Media and promotion happen after you've built your server, selected your addons and tested your world and mechanics.
3) You should have specifics on what you need help with: design, layout, technical.
03/22/2015 1:56 pm
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
IGN: EnderHunT
Skype (Required): MarkTheHunt (idk my pass now , ill get it back or ill make a new one)
Previous Staff Experience: 2 Years Of Admin
Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: Help The Owner With Problems and The Server
Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: Mabye New Mobs? or Secret Things?
Any Comments You'd Like To Add: I Can Handle Prison Server Helping , Its Pretty Much Easy When Not using Any Plugins (Im a Guy who dosent use plugins , only Command Blocks)
03/22/2015 1:53 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
enderbauwens
IGN: enderbauwens

Skype (Required): yeet_enderbauwens_yeet

Previous Staff Experience: I have previously owned two servers known as legacycraft and classyrealms and I also hosted an SMP known as SMP Nation

Why'd You Like To Help In CodeRealms: I like to help people out with anything and everything they need!

Do You Plan On Adding Anything New To CodeRealms: I am a great builder and I also have a youtube channel with 130 subs currently so I could get publicity and builds done for you easily!

Any Comments You'd Like To Add: If you have any other questions be sure to ask me!
03/22/2015 2:03 pm
ComedyCode
Accepted, will contact you on Skype soon.
03/22/2015 1:45 pm
Phoenix_13
Do you already have a server?
03/22/2015 1:49 pm
ComedyCode
Nope, but we're trying our best to get one as soon as possible.
03/22/2015 1:58 pm
Phoenix_13
How many gbs of RAM will you get?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome