SharkJay Productions - Machinimas and Movies

ClarkySharky's Avatar ClarkySharky8/16/14 5:08 pm
8/23/2014 2:33 pm
ClarkySharky's Avatar ClarkySharky
SharkJay Productions

Who Are We?
A couple of guys that want to make good looking and professional machinimas. Our purpose is to mainly make friends and have fun while exploring our movie making talents. We have built a movie studio world in minecraft that includes green screen rooms and set areas to add to the experience. It also includes a changing area for skins and some office and meeting buildings. We hope to learn and improve our skills along the way.

Movie Experience?
I personally have taken multiple video/film classes in highschool and am currently pursuing film as a hobby. Here is a video I made for a class:

Our problem is that we need more people to help make the production of Machinimas faster. It would be awesome if we could get more people to join the crew.

Positions Needed:
Builders
Writers
Skin Makers
Actors/Voice Actors
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
(Were looking for mature people who are organized and great listeners)

Position you want:
Mic: (Decent quality for skype calls and such)
Experience:
TimeZone:
Reason for joining: (why do you want to join?)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the long post! We will reply to you as soon as possible!
ClarkySharky
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/23/2014 8:57 am
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
BaconBoy404
Age: (Looking for people around the age of 16+) 15.... Turning 16 in like legit a month
IGN: BaconBoy404
Position you want: Actor
Mic: (Decent quality for skype calls and such) GameCon Mic or Apple EarPhones if im usin ma ipad.
Experience: 7/10
TimeZone: GMT +10
Reason for joining: (why do you want to join?) I like acting in machinimas
08/23/2014 2:33 pm
ClarkySharky
Thanks for the application! You will be added to skype right away. We first need to find if your a suitable actor We still need builders and writers for SharkJay Studios!
08/22/2014 4:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Alexjr07
IGN: TheSaucyAlex07
Position you want: Voice actor
Mic: Blue Yeti with pop filter
Experience: I do commentaries on twitch and youtube, I also hosted internet radio.
TimeZone: Central
Reason for joining: The idea of a community channel that produces machinimas is great, and I want to help out.
08/22/2014 5:12 pm
ClarkySharky
Thanks for the application! I'm going to add you to skype, so we can see if your up for the job We still need builders for important sets and helping improve the movie studio world!
08/22/2014 12:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
VikingGamer
Age: 14 (But very mature, and great vocals, I can do three different voices also)
IGN: super_modderzz_x
Position you want: Voice actor/actor
Mic: 9/10
Experience: Well I have no experience in minecraft, but I have been in many IRL plays (I was paid for them).
TimeZone: GMT +0
Reason for joining: Because I love acting, and I tried making Minecraft movies before and I can never ever go anywhere, You look professional.
08/22/2014 3:50 pm
ClarkySharky
Thanks for the application! I'll add you on skype right away, so we can hangout sometime.
08/22/2014 11:33 am
ClarkySharky
We still need builders, actors/voice actors, and maybe some writers if anyone's interested.
08/20/2014 4:43 pm
ClarkySharky
*Bump*
08/18/2014 3:17 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
The_Sowhart
hmm, I would apply but I have my own group with a similar motive to I'm very dedicated to, how about we could work together on something in the future? You seem to have some good potential when it comes to making Machinimas and even Films which is brilliant
08/18/2014 3:14 pm
ClarkySharky
Sure that would be great! I looked at your channel and I would definitely want to collaborate with you sometime.
08/17/2014 6:51 pm
ClarkySharky
Does anyone want to help out for movies and machinimas? You just have to fill out the application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome