SimpleMinecraft.com (Whitelisted Community Server)

YukkioNorashiko's Avatar YukkioNorashiko3/23/17 6:03 pm
1 emeralds 68
Hello, this is a new small server I am starting up for new players trying to find a nice community to join and play some Minecraft or veteran players that want to relax and try out some vanilla Minecraft like the good old days.

Yes, this is a Vanilla Minecraft server. There will be no plugins or anything, only regular vanilla backups made. I, the owner, won’t even be Op-ed on the server! The reason for us making this server is because I’ve always wanted to make a small little community of players that are mature and just want to have fun! This small community will hopefully grow and we will have an amazing city, a story to tell, adventures, challenges, or whatever happens on the server. This being said there will be some rules that will need to be followed and a small application to fill out to be whitelisted on this server. Also, don’t worry we aren’t some random players that decided to make a server. I have owned servers and my partner is a Developer for other servers and wanted to join me in this small project.

Now, something that is highly recommended to have is a Discord. Instead of a website, we will be using discord to keep everyone updated with anything happening on the server, plus a great way to interact with the community and other players that will be playing on this server!
Link: https://discord.gg/2as7Yah

Now as stated above, we would like to have a mature audience so there will be an application to fill to get whitelisted. Don’t worry basically everyone will be approved to join the server! We just want to get to know some general information about each other to get to know each other better and know that we are all friends. We would prefer older people to join the server, but younger people are also welcome as long as you are mature.

Now the rules are simple.
1) Explicit chat is allowed. (excessively using explicit language will not)
2) Reframe from grief other players. (Be mature and we will have ways of knowing who it was)
3) No hacking or using resource packs to your advantage.
4) Do not build near spawn. (We would like spawn to seem Vanilla as possible for new players)
5) Do not destroy the land for no reason. (Be resourceful and keep the server looking clean)
6) Be somewhat active (We aren’t saying you need to be online every day, but if we notice a long absence from you, you will be removed from the whitelist. Don’t worry you can return.)

If you join the server, whether you come alone or have a group of friends, don’t be a stranger! Do communicate with others on the server, we are all friendly! (Again, really encourage everyone to join our discord.)
If you would like to report anyone breaking any rules or find any problem, we will have a report/help section on discord.
The application will be simple and easy to follow.

IGN:
Discord:
How long have you played MC:
Anything you would like to say about yourself:

This would be my application.
IGN: IAmOctavio
Time-Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Discord: IAmOctavio#1471
How long have you played MC: 4 Years.
Anything you would like to say about yourself/: I use to PvP on other servers back when I first started playing Minecraft. I also was a staff member for a big server but resigned due to disagreements with the management of the server. I like to go for achievements and have a purpose for when I play now. I very much dislike hackers, due to being a staff member, and love to find glitches and exploits on servers and report them of course. I do believe I am fun and may at times sound too serious but like to discover new things with new people! Hope to play with you all soon!

Your application can be posted in the comments here, in which it will get replied in a private message or you can join the discord and apply on there in a text channel called, “Application”.
YukkioNorashiko
Level 1 : New Miner