Sinister Realms In need of Players and staff

KMEditor's Avatar KMEditor6/3/15 11:46 am
6/3/2015 1:18 pm
DuckTummy's Avatar DuckTummy
Everyone is welcome to come on this wonderful server called the Sinister Realms And we are in need of staff so if you would like too apply then apply down here on pmc thanks for your time hope to see you there

The staff we are in need of are:
mods
admins

and thats it for now

sinisterrealms.nitrous.it
KMEditor
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/03/2015 1:18 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
DuckTummy
IGN: DuckTummy
Age: 10 [Almost eleven, as of posting this, I'm 43 days away from turning eleven! So pumped!]
Why: I'd like to help a server grow in popularity as time goes on, gaining more players, I also would like to generally help anyone that needs help
Maturity: 9-8 on average.
Building skills 1-10: 100
What I'd like to help do: I'll help do what's needed, like say if someone got griefed, I'd nab clues onto who it was that did it, I'd temporarily ban them.. I'd tempban them for "You do the crime, you're outta time. [Griefing]" and then I'd restore the home to what it was like or better than what it was like! Or if say someone was spamming, I'd mute 'em! Simple as that! Or maybe if someone was disrespecting staff, one warning, still disrespecting, another, still disrespecting, another, keep going, temp ban, keep going, temp ban, then ban.
Ban
Temp Ban Temp Ban
Warning Warning Warning
The Pyramid of Justice Applicable for: Disrespecting Staff, Faction Spawn Killing, Disobeying Rules, Spamming, and other offenses
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome