SivPrison. Looking For Staff (New Server)

mw3minerz's Avatar mw3minerz3/1/15 7:57 pm
3/1/2015 8:09 pm
uTopsisify's Avatar uTopsisify
If You Are Accepted I will PM you the ip

Application:

Minecraft Name:
Are you creative:
Do you Swear:
Do you Troll
Do you Abuse Power:
Whar is your hobbies:
What do you like:
What do you hate
Are you From America:
Are you from Europe:
Are you from Asia:
What Do you think You Can do For this Server:
Can you do Plugins:
Add Extra Skills that you have (Can be Anything):

Now Were gonna do Specific Questions

What would you do if A hacker comes Bans Everyones ip and mine and i am offline and you do not have console:

What would You do if a Guy rages in chat:

What would You do if a Guy needs Help:

What would You do if a player Asks for Staff:

What Would you do if We have no Players Joining:

What Would you do If i am off and You dont have Any Instructions On what to do:
mw3minerz
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/01/2015 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
uTopsisify
Application:

Minecraft Name: Parkstuff

Can you Build: I'm not the best as building.

Are you creative: Yes.

Do you Swear: Not all the time, but sometimes a few slip out of me

Do you Troll: No, I hate trollers more than I hate carrots.

Do you Abuse Power: I have a good reputation for not abusing my powers on any type of server, I respect your given guidelines and I follow them to my best capability.

Whar is your hobbies: If you mean real life, I love playing basketball and football.

What do you like: I love corn dogs, and i like almost every kind of food

What do you hate: Trollers >:(

Are you From America: Yes I am.

Are you from Europe: Sadly, no

Are you from Asia: Sadly, no

What Do you think You Can do For this Server: I am good with setting up mines for prison and setting up rankups and i can do some permissions as well.

Can you do Plugins: It depends which plugin it is, but I can use most of them.

Add Extra Skills that you have (Can be Anything): I am good with world edit and just overall a good person once you get to know me. I consider myself a friendly minecraft player

Now Were gonna do Specific Questions

What would you do if A hacker comes Bans Everyones ip and mine and i am offline and you do not have console: The first thing I would do is immediately skype you or message you via some other application that lets me message.

What would You do if a Guy rages in chat: I would give him a warning for spam/and or caps. If he exceeds my warnings, I mute him.

What would You do if a Guy needs Help: I would offer my help to him. I love helping people, it is my job to make sure that everyone on the server has their questions answered.

What would You do if a player Asks for Staff: I would kindly ask him to apply on the website(if there is a website) but if he spams, i will mute him.

What Would you do if We have no Players Joining: I would not advertise, since that would give your server a bad reputation. I would maybe just call up a few of my friends to come on and check it out.

What Would you do If i am off and You dont have Any Instructions On what to do:
I would try to picture in my head the instructions that you would give me. I do know a lot of things i should do and shouldn't do. I have a history playing on prison servers and I LOVE prison!

I hope you took the time to read this application. It would mean a lot to me if I could be a part of helping to build your server to become popular
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome