Skeleton Skramble! Minigame Playthough/Commentary

MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler12/10/12 8:14 pm
1/2/2013 4:12 pm
MrWaffler's Avatar MrWaffler
Well hello there everyone, ItsMrWaffler here, pleased to announce my very first 'review'. In these videos, I play and fail while enjoying the incredible custom minigame made by Vyzzle, entitled 'Skeleton Skramble!'

It is amazingly fun and I enjoyed making the videos. I have all of the videos saved, it's just a matter of editing them, syncing audio, and uploading. Part 1 is being uploaded as we speak, and should be ready within the next fifteen minutes. As I upload new episodes, I am going to post them here for the public feedback and the added exposure that the PMC Forums can give.

I had a ton of fun recording and playing this minigame, and I hope that you can all enjoy my videos as they come out.

Again, I will be posting each episode (a total of 5 in all) here whenever they are completely through being processed.

As always guys, thanks for watching.
MrWaffler
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2013 4:12 pm
MrWaffler
The conclusion of this series! It was my first legitimate series, and it goes with a special place in my heart, as the start of my channel!

It is an older recorded session of mine, so it isn't as good.

[yt]8DQEaa0zWjg[/yt]
12/22/2012 7:28 pm
MrWaffler
Episode 4 is out! It uploaded a little bit widescreen, but whatever... Hope you enjoy, and I love feedback!

[yt]WoWu6sQ1avE[/yt]
12/17/2012 11:58 pm
MrWaffler
I decided I would bump this before the next video comes out. Just getting these videos to be viewed!

As always, enjoy!
-MrWaffler
12/17/2012 4:25 pm
MrWaffler
Part 3 is out now! As always, enjoy guys!

[yt]i8_Z5nCze2U[/yt]
12/11/2012 4:07 pm
MrWaffler
Part 2 is now out! Now available in HD! Thanks for watching and enjoy!

[yt]mVfloC8sle4[/yt]
12/10/2012 8:35 pm
MrWaffler
Part 1 is Uploaded! Enjoy guys! (Sorry it isn't available in HD, I'm still new, and experimenting with different recording settings.

[yt]yYWXaefOFDQ[/yt]
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome