Skilled Administrator Looking for Work [References Included]

BenVenn's Avatar BenVenn8/31/12 9:21 am
1 emeralds 130 7
9/1/2012 6:25 am
BenVenn's Avatar BenVenn
Hello there, my names Ben.

I'm a trained Moderator/Administrator, I've worked for countless servers that have closed down one way or another due to cash problems, griefers, other priorities, or they just didn't want them anymore, it's to this end that I am now posting my services on these forums on Planet Minecraft so if any servers are looking for Mature, trained Staff they can hopefully find interest in this thread.

I get online for a decent amount of time everyday, with exceptions sometimes due to family commitments or other appointments. I do not go online on Sundays- as I don't like to play on Computer Games every day- However I am on from Monday to Saturday each week mostly.

I have worked on many servers in the past including-
-Bloxcraft (Owner JordanThirkle)
-Elementos (Owner Franciscoc)
-ChirpCraft (Owner marinesleep)

And your server could be next! Once I stick to a server there's no going back for me. Unless your unhappy with my services, I am a loyal, hardworking member of the community.

Don't take my word for it? Fair enough- Here's a reference on Behalf of ChirpCraft (Owner marinesleep [Closed Down])
Click to reveal
"BenVenn was one of my best admins. The first time he joined my server he was quiet and played for around 1-2 weeks. I allowed some people to apply for moderators and Ben was one of the first to apply. Since then he has been great.

Ben has helped many times with buildings, stopping griefers and making the server a better place.

Before Ben joined I was only receiving around 5-10 players He then helped me out and got around 20+.

I decided to let Ben be a trial admin and he was doing great, he had alot of new ideas for the server and he also got on great with the community.

We had a major grief by an ex Admin called Creedss. Creedss was angry over losing his position and he worledited spawn with 20+ players online using Force-op hacks. Ben quickly removed all signs of griefing, (Lava and other various things) and built another spawn. He's the best admin you can get.

If Ben joins your server and is admin, you're a very lucky owner.

I hope Ben gets the rank.

~ Old chirpcraft Owner Ben Sleep
bensleep@hotmail.co.uk
"

If you have any questions/queries regarding my services, or your interested in having me work for you, free of charge!, please feel free to Private Message me or reply to this thread.

Purely first come first server on basis of which server attracts me!

Thank you, everyone! Ben~

Extra Information:
Minecraft Username: BenVenn
Publication: I can publicise your server through Cinematic Trailers, see http://www.youtube.com/user/vynncasts for my videos.
Commitment: I'll be on as much as I can.
BenVenn
Level 24 : Expert Architect