Skin Remixing

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith5/7/11 1:35 am
1 emeralds 166 1
5/9/2011 1:55 pm
Boomer's Avatar Boomer
Boomer said:
I agree with most of that, I think however there should maybe be a way to link up their edited version to say the original. By this I mean that when uploading a skin, there could be a option for having it be classified as a edited version of something someone else made. I don't really know how you would be able to specifically classify what other skin it is a editing of, but if it could be done, then once made the edited skin would have an automatic image of the original near the bottom (the little side/front/back view images) that would link back to the original. The to go along with this, the original image could have images of edited versions that other people made of the original, and you would also be able to click on the images and go to those versions.

Submitting this idea to have links between parent and child skins like the youtube responses/response to system.
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard