I Do Skins And Texturing!

Blakest's Avatar Blakest5/12/16 8:19 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 29
9/11/2016 7:16 pm
Applicated's Avatar Applicated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT UPDATE:I'm trying to get back into skinning but with school and other art apps (Amino and possibly DevaintArt skins will probably be on and off in the future. So i will put these requests into consideration but don't count on me to do your request ASAP. If you want a quick, reliable skinner its probably not me
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I'm Blakest. I create a lot of Texture Packs and Skins. You might recognize my work from TNTCreeperinc, my old account. All my work is done with the best quality I can design and completely free. If you want to hire me, request a skin, or texturing (I do pixel art too) please let me know and I will answer your request ASAP. I am usually juggling many projects but I will let you know when I'm done. Please expect clarification (I can be a bit of a perfectionist) as I want to make your request as best as I can. Please expect around 1 week for skins but I will let you know if it ends up to be longer. Also I will try my best but I'm still learning so the more details in the request the better I can do my job. Thx Blakest
Skin List Request List
1.SlowSilver
2. Sudumemo_Hatty
Blakest
Level 24 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2016 7:16 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Toast
Applicated
09/11/2016 7:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Toast
Applicated
Can you make me some sort of animal? like a lizard or basilisk lizard
09/11/2016 7:09 pm
Blakest
I'm trying to get back into skinning but with school and other art apps (Amino and possibly DevaintArt) skins will probably be on and off in the future. So i will put these requests into consideration but don't count on me to do your request ASAP. If you want a quick, reliable skinner its probably not me
08/20/2016 6:10 am
Level 23 : Expert Sus
SharkFinnSoup_
Hey Blakest. Do you still do texture packs? If so. Contact me on skype
live:finnhoevenaars
08/19/2016 6:10 pm
Blakest
Right now I'm doing these requests in order of interest so some skins may get done much faster then others.
08/14/2016 3:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
werewolfman1238
Can you please make the japanese character Kobito Dukan
Here's the link

http://imgur.com/a/wvAgi
08/12/2016 9:33 pm
Blakest
Wow, this page blew up while I was gone! I'm mostly doing drawing and music but I will probably start o these new requests when I get a chance.
08/06/2016 8:07 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer
NitroAcid
This might seem a bit vauge, but can you make a female skin with a dark skin tone? You can do whatever, but its so hard to find a skin of my color. xD

Heres some optional things, I dont mind if you dont include them xD

>Ponytail
>Brown Eyes
08/06/2016 7:43 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Blacksmith
FlamingPuddle01
Alright... I got a bit of a challenge for you, I want a Fire/Water skin. My one request is that there isn't a line between the water and fire drawn right down the middle. There has to be a transition between the two. Anything else you want to do is fine by me. You choose what would look best.
08/03/2016 7:20 pm
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher
TheVCreator
Ok i Would Like A Skin! And Your Skins LOOK EPIC
So My Name In Minecraft is SilverGapple So I Would Like A Skin To Match

-Blonde Hair With A 3D Hairstyle in front

-Light Blue Eyes

-white skin

-a black jacket with a silver apple on the back {basically a apple that is silver}

-light grey shirt underneath

-navy blue jeans

-light grey shoes
07/15/2016 2:56 am
Blakest
Skin update: I am back to doing requests and finishing up the current ones. This page is open for requests if anyone else wants to suggest one.
07/13/2016 8:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SlowSIlver
Any news?
06/18/2016 1:54 am
Blakest
As my update says, not now. Wait until June 28th when I can take more requests. I will keep yours in mind when that day comes. So please update your request when I'm open for requests again.
06/17/2016 9:36 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
CrazieWolfieG
Could you make me a skin of this anime character? There are some of them, but none of them are really good xD
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=he ... ORM=HDRSC2

I don't need this done by a specific time, so no hurry ^-^
06/17/2016 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Xiseria
Ok, Tysm!
06/17/2016 2:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Xiseria
Is there any way you could do a skin similar to my profile photo?
06/17/2016 6:52 pm
Blakest
Not any time soon. Right now I'm in PBL along with the 5 skin requests but I should be able to start taking requests next week or so. I will add you tot the list since you asked so nicely though Just don't expect it any time soon with all the stuff I have going on.
06/14/2016 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SlowSIlver
How long will it take? Sorry to hurry.
06/15/2016 12:32 am
Blakest
Well your last on the list so I have 5 skins to go before I get to you. If you need it quicker let me know and I will see what I can do.
05/27/2016 11:09 pm
SkittlesQueen
can you make a cat skin whole body with glowing emerald color eyes (eye shape doesn't matter so you pick that), darkish purple stripes( like tiger stripe shape) with the body hot pink and the tail as long as can be also hot pink....i suck at doing skins. hope the details i gave you help.
SkittlesQueen

Ps..I've put in this same request in another artist post and he/she hasn't done it so i'm hoping you can.
08/03/2016 3:28 pm
Blakest
05/23/2016 6:34 pm
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
PixelTrainerZ
Hey Blakest. If you can will you please make a skin of the ballerina from the FNAF Sister Location trailer? Thx.
05/23/2016 9:01 pm
Blakest
If you can give me a clear image of it sure
05/21/2016 9:03 am
CommanderEwok
Hi, I sent you a PM with my request, could you get back to me if you do it? Thanks.
05/20/2016 3:01 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Modder
tepo17
Hia can you make me a skin that is half some sort of creature of darkness and the other half some sort of creature of light.
Sorry for vagueness just testing your creativity and some other stuff
Good luck and thx
05/20/2016 10:23 pm
Blakest
http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dra ... n-3693451/) witch was a request for sombody else! If you want though I would be happy to make another "corrupted" skin. (My current WIP texture pack is actually about corruption) Please PM me if you want to make a further request and I hope my "skills have been tested".
05/19/2016 5:18 pm
Level 28 : Expert Explorer
Bulbajer
Hi. I'd really appreciate it if you do any of these 5 characters from the anime Sword Art Online (as many or as few as you want, so don't feel pressured). I've included links to images of them. I'd prefer if you not use the Alex template (3-pixel-wide arms), just the regular Steve template (4-pixel-wide arms).

Tetsuo
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire1/c9c292d03a676eb8b8cf9c90789d24c71418137637_full.jpg
https://bulbajer.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/tetsuo1.png
There isn't really a clear shot of Tetsuo's back, but his outfit is basically a purple version of Sasamaru's.

I don't need these by any specific point, so again, no pressure. Thanks!
05/20/2016 10:33 pm
Blakest
I would love to make one or more of these skins but please slow down on the links. Please PM me with a bit of a smaller request and I would be happy to work with you!
05/13/2016 1:04 am
Level 48 : Master Nerd
that2guy
Hey there Blakest, I've sent you a PM with my request in detail.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome