⏩ New Skyblock server | Staff needed! ⏪

PMC_554369's Avatar PMC_55436910/23/16 2:33 pm
1 emeralds 2.3k 32
12/6/2016 8:28 am
PMC_554369's Avatar PMC_554369
New SkyBlock server! Need staff!

We are a Network that is looking to expand with a Skyblock server, it is already build and almost fully set up with plugins etc.

-Time Zone and Location Preferred: Eastern Standard Time - Australia, USA & Canada-

Use this as reference if you're confused:
https://greenwichmeantime.com/time

The variation between the 3 timezone is so that the server is frequently moderated by a certain person.

Please take your time to fill out the Application.

Positions Available - 2 Admins and 2 Mods
1st/2nd Admin - Has to be from US/Canada
1st/2nd Sr-Mod - Has to be from US/Canada
1st/2nd Mod - Has to be from Australia
1st/2nd Sub-Mod - Has to be from Australia

And a lot of Helpers

Please be active on Skype! (You don't need to talk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fill out this APPLICATION below and my colleague and i will see to it

IGN:

Position:

Why?:

Your current time zone and location:

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 1 PM - 4 PM <--- Example
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) =
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) =
- Thursday: (Yes/No) =
- Friday: (Yes/No) =
- Saturday: (Yes/No) =
- Sunday: (Yes/No) =

(Please also state whether or not these times are in YOUR timezone)

The way to get a good start:

Join IP: Noctus.me and see the community.
PMC_554369
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2016 8:28 am
PMC_554369
Looks great! Visit us on the server!
11/30/2016 7:48 pm
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
EpicGamer10
IGN: MalliumZ1/JEK14Trixter

Position: Builder/admin

Why?: I love building

- Monday: (Yes/No) = maybe for all ( if yes, about 3-4)
11/30/2016 7:41 pm
PMC_554369
Looks good visit us on the server
11/28/2016 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Trigen_
IGN: Trigen_

Position: Mod

Why?: would love to be a mod for your server. I have read everything that you have stated in this post. I will support you for every decision you make with this server. I am very skilled with plugins, moderating the chat, keeping players safe whilst having fun and sticking by the rules. I would make this place safe, I will NEVER abuse my powers.. not even for the world. I will be enthusiastic to help out anyone on this server no matter if they are staff, non donators, donators and everyone! I have grown up around technology and I am sure to help out with installing plugins of all sorts. I have been playing minecraft ever since I was in year 2 (2012). I will never abuse my powers, give OP ranks to any player or grief this server in anyway. I recently became a helper on this semi-popular server named VoidMC. Unfortunately I got demoted for age reasons. I was a co-owner on this unpopular server named MassiveMC. I didn't get co-owner because I was the owner's friend, I applied for helper and eventually got promoted. I had full access to console, but I never used it for unfair advantages, I mainly used it for downloading plugins and editing their config file. I was a moderator for this server named MineMen. It has shut down now. I got demoted because the owner decided to not continue the server and just quit it all.

Your current time zone and location: Eastern Standard Time - Australia or GMT+11 or ADST

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 4 PM - 6,7 PM
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 4 PM - 6,7 PM
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 4 PM - 6,7 PM
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 4 PM - 6,7 PM
- Friday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 4 PM - 6,7 PM
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Yes 8,9 AM - 4,5 PM (This may change)
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = Yes 1 PM - 6,7 PM (This may change)

(Please also state whether or not these times are in YOUR timezone) Yes all of these TimeZones are in my TimeZone

Please contact me on my
AND/OR
EMail: a37soccerdonuts@gmail.com
If I have been accepted

Thanks
-Trigen_
11/28/2016 2:49 pm
PMC_554369
Nice one RobityBobitys - You should visit us on the server!
11/22/2016 8:20 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Clairence
IGN: RobityBobitys

Position: Moderator

Why?:
Over years I have gained expirience of being a SrMod and I have recently resigned but I want to get my expirience back of having fun as helping and being able to play on a fun server and help. I choose this because it seems like a good environment to help work in and help out, I also have a lot of expirience Moderating as I was one of the tons of staff on Mineplex as a senior mod
. So hopefully I get accepted

Your current time zone and location: Cetral European

- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 7 PM - 10 PM
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 7 PM - 10 PM
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 7 PM - 10 PM
- Friday: (Yes/No) = Yes 7 PM - 10 PM
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Yes 9:30 AM - 12 PM [Maybe]
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = Yes 9:30 AM - 12 PM [Maybe]

(Please also state whether or not these times are in YOUR timezone)

These are in my timezone and Saturday And Sunday are maybes because some times I may have to go to work on the weekends or I am going somewhere with my family. And I have to work for 8 hours on weekdays until 7:00 then I drive back one to get on minecraft or do my paper work.

Join IP: Noctus.me and see the community.
11/22/2016 5:47 pm
PMC_554369
Position: Any besides builder. - Hah, that is funny I am horrible at building too. You should visit us on the server
11/15/2016 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
RacingTubeHD
Thank you, Telos.
11/15/2016 10:50 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
TheVerbalMurder
IGN: TheVerbalMurder

Position: Any besides builder.

Why?: Expand my skill set and help out. I like helping people.

Your current time zone and location: Canada - GMT -7

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes (any time is put are all subject to changes as I'm a contractor. One day I could be available all day the other I could be available for an hour or two
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Friday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = Yes

Check out my profile here on PMC if you want more updates on me.
11/15/2016 10:42 am
PMC_554369
Good application!
11/15/2016 10:00 am
RacingTubeHD
IGN: Voltag

Position: Administrator.

Contact Me: My skype is: ImJustChriz

Why?: Minecraft is a game for people of all ages, however of those people a lot of them are young kids. I am applying right now because i want to help everyone feel at home on the server and have fun on a hacker free server! Having been playing minecraft for a while now, i know all the ins and outs. I know the difference between a glitch in the game and what people call hacking. I am very organized too! Having past experience as staff on a small server of about 5-20 players, i keep a nice folder with labeled video recordings of hackers, rule breakers, and much more. I have realized i'm pretty good at doing a job of a administrator or any staff matter for that matter, and i want to bring my talent to the community. I enjoy helping others. Not sure if its a hereditary or a thing i have learned since childhood. People asking questions in chat for example, those i gladly answer! Messages directed to me will be responded to me as soon as possible! I want to make everyone on the server feel at home and have a good time! Complaints will be acknowledged and addressed. Hackers will be punished to what they deserve. I will follow all rules. My goal here on here is to positively affect everyone I encounter!

Your current time zone and location: I live in United States and my Time-Zone is EST.
- Monday: (Yes/No) = 4 - 6 hrs.
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = 4-6 hrs.
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = 4-7 hrs.
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = 6-9 hrs.
- Friday: (Yes/No) = 5-7 hrs.
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = 3-5 hrs.
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = 2-4 hrs.
This times are in my time-zone.

The way to get a good start: I would like to start on the server fresh and with a good reputation because I would like to give my max to the community and take care of it, also help the community grow as much as I can, I will dedicate my time and effort to the server and my job as staff member. I will help players, other staff, and even try to fix issues on the server like bugs, glitches, and more. Also, I am a trustworthie person and I take my job seriously since I purely enjoy it and love it.

Experience: I've been a staff twice for almost a year now, i would like to join the team because of one reason all of my knowledge about moderating and administrating I want to share all of them to the team but its not enough if we had unity to ourselves we can succeed, we cannot be a team if someone is not cooperating and we should not be selfish too we should accept everyone's cooperation and thats the team we called. Argument is the most common problem in the team as a player to prevent it I always balance my relations to them and respect what they decide for others, .I'm mature enough to be a staff i'm not here to became famous and powerful i'm here to help the server for its brighter future, I will be the shield and justice of this server, yes i'm 15 years old and since i'am 13 years old i already understand how the server works, what administrators and moderators do, I really understand all of it, its really hard to picked a staff who is trustfull because if someone promoted to staff we don't know what will they do to the server they maybe hack the server, ban all players and abuse staff, for me all of those are for immature people who really don't care anything about their surroundings. I will be there to help them with confusion/questions for hours worth of time as well! My highest priority when it comes to staffing is that I focus on most is moderating over servers. I am not really a person who wants to dedicate themselves to formulating new structures or residing to head-to-head combat. I find it more intriguing to supply players with a jubilant sense of feeling from my overall performance.
11/15/2016 9:08 am
PMC_554369
Vezdekhod - It looks like a great application! Please visit us ingame and talk with Zoldos
11/11/2016 7:58 pm
Vezdekhod
IGN: Vezdekhod

Position: Mod or Admin

Why?: I used to run servers for Minecraft a lot back in the day when I was more into it; and lately I've been too busy with school and work to be able to actually run a server. But, some free time has opened up for me for awhile and I'm looking to utilize my knowledge of server management, without having to actually run my own server. I have a pretty solid understanding of every aspect of Minecraft servers.

Your current time zone and location: Central Time, Wisconsin

- Monday: (Yes/No) =
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm to 10pm
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm to 10pm
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes 3pm to 10pm
- Friday: (Yes/No) = I usually work Friday's but there are times I don't.
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = I usually work Saturday's but there are times I don't.
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = I usually work Sunday's but there are times I don't.

I work at a restaurant as a busboy, and I'm required to work atleast two days on the weekends, but there will always be at least one day on the weekend where I can be on.

My skype is joe.novac, or you can add me on steam, where my username is Vezdekhod
11/11/2016 6:55 pm
PMC_554369
Looks great Shea! You should join us ingame and have a talk with us!
11/09/2016 12:07 pm
SheaWinter
IGN: SheaWinter

Position: Admin/Moderator/Sr-Mod/Helper (any position to help)

Why?: I am an experienced Minecraft player since the beta almost 6 years now i started playing in 2010. I have found some free time off work and would love to spend my time helping build/enhance a server to the best of my ability. I have ran a few servers in the past but got to caught up in work and my life however i can and will be available to help in any way possible

Your current time zone and location:Eastern Standard/ Florida

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes Anytime
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) =Yes Anytime
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) =Yes Anytime
- Thursday: (Yes/No) =Yes Anytime
- Friday: (Yes/No) =No (work)
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Yes
- Sunday: (Yes/No) =Yes
11/09/2016 8:37 am
PMC_554369
oximu - Cool application! You look like a good guy we could use please contact one of the staff on the server regarding applications
11/05/2016 4:48 am
oximu_MC
IGN: oximu ( i am aware i have also applied on minecraftforum.net sorry )

Why?: I am so passionate for taking responsibility not only on servers but in life situations which makes me really suitable for this role,.I want to be a part of this server because I want to see the growth of the not just the server itself but the community dedicated to it. I want to help build the server into a fun and friendly server that everyone enjoys.I am familiar to day-to-day situations like griefing, fights and general assistance,i will never talk aggressively nor inappropriately,instead kindly interact with them about their certain questions and situations.Although those who disrespect the rules or other innocent players will get the required punishment depending on their actions.For example: Spamming will get several warnings,although temp mute will be necessary. I am very co-operative and can contribute to help out on the server even with lack of staff.I will always be fair when it comes to deciding a users punishment and will not take the rank for advantage but very responsible with it. I hope i haven't made you bored yet haha,but i will take this very seriously and know you can always reply on me.

Your current time zone and location: AEST

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes 4pm-9pm
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) =Yes 4pm-9pm
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) =Yes 4pm-10pm
- Thursday: (Yes/No) =Yes 4pm-9pm
- Friday: (Yes/No) =Yes 4pm-10pm
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Yes 9:30 am-7:00pm
- Sunday: (Yes/No) =Yes 9:30 am-9:00pm
i hope these times are suitable and thanks for taking time to read my application all love. -Oximu
11/04/2016 9:17 pm
PMC_554369
You welcome
11/04/2016 7:15 am
PMC_554369
Awesome application, spoke with you ingame you seem like a great guy!
11/03/2016 7:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pulse3000x
IGN: pulse3000x

Contact: I have Skype, but will reveal name once I know if I get the position.

Why?: I believe I am worthy of gaining a position on the staff of this serve because I believe I am capable of adding an extensive dimension of abilities and skills that can help run the server more smoothly. I am a friendly person, and I am determined to ensure everyone is having the best time possible on the server and ensure that the rules are enforced to the fullest extent. I feel I have exciting idea's that could benefit the server, and I believe I can inject a creative edge into the staff team. I have maturity, which is a key role in being a member of the staff, and I am knowledgeable and capable of solving issues in quick time. I believe I am able to commit to improving this server, and hopefully eventually push for a higher position on the staff.

Your current time zone and location: Melbourne (Australia) AEDT

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm - 11pm
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm - 11pm
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm - 11pm
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm - 11pm
- Friday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 3pm - 11pm
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Can play all day
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = Can play all day

(Note that as I am a Year 11 Student, I may need to take some time to study and have sport commitments, but after those I will be on the server)

I checked out the server, and so far it looks well run and the current staff look great and are friendly, I hope I can have the honour of joining.

Regards,
Pulse
11/03/2016 5:52 am
PMC_554369
You welcome!
11/02/2016 8:34 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
noctusserver
Thanks for the application!
11/02/2016 6:41 pm
PMC_554369
Applied!
11/01/2016 5:09 pm
noctusserver
The server is now open! We still need a few more staff members!
10/29/2016 10:55 am
noctusserver
Pinkipie - Love your name You are free to come in and have a talk with us!
10/26/2016 6:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
PinkehChan
IGN: Pinkipie

Position: 1st/2nd Moderator

Contact: I have skype, and teamspeak3 so I can talk very often.

Why?: Over the years I have grown to love minecraft as it holds a dear place in my heart. I have had an overall good experience and I would love to make sure other people get as much out of minecraft as they can! Its a great game - great community and I want people to enjoy themselves on servers, and not dread going online.

Your current time zone and location: Sydney, Australia.

((See at the current time - I have several exams to study for - so my schedule may be a little out of whack for the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize for this inconvenience but that is the reality of being in high school. I have a pretty flexible schedule so I am usually available for several hours on the weekends, and I am also usually available between 6pm-10pm on weeknights. This can change easily though, because of my exams and study times. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. And yes, these times are in MY timezone.))

Have a good one!
10/26/2016 5:49 am
noctusserver
MrFrosting application looks very good! Please talk with MamaBeau ingame!
10/25/2016 8:38 pm
Benji_and_Wayne
IGN:

Why?: I would love to help enforce the rules and be a part of a Skyblock server because I love Skyblock, but I am not interested in Admin because I simply am incapable of dedicating enough time to the role.

Your current time zone and location: I'm in the U.S. and on Eastern Time.

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 5 PM - 10 PM
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes - 5 PM - 10 PM
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) =Yes - 5 PM - 10 PM
- Thursday: (Yes/No) =Yes - 5 PM - 10 PM
- Friday: (Yes/No) =Yes - 5 PM - 10 PM
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = Maybe.
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = Maybe.

The reason why Saturday and Sunday say maybe is because sometimes I don't know what I'm going to be doing on the weekend. I said yes for Monday - Friday from 5 to 10 PM, but that's about all the free time I have during the week and will not be dedicating all of that to Minecraft.

These times are in my timezone.

I really hope I get to be a part of the community! I checked out the server and I think right now Survival is my favorite that you have to offer, but I'm basically certain in about a week it will be Skyblock.
10/25/2016 7:59 pm
MrFrosting
IGN: MrFrosting

Why?: I love and have lots of experience enforcing the rules. I also love helping players getting to know them better.

Your current time zone and location: PST, California

- Monday: (Yes/No) = Maybe
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = Yes 4 -10
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = Yes 6 - 10
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = Yes 4 - 10
- Friday: (Yes/No) = Yes 3 - 11
- Saturday: (Yes/No) = I'll be on all day
- Sunday: (Yes/No) = I'll be on all day

I cannot wait to get to know everybody and be apart of your community!
10/25/2016 7:48 pm
noctusserver
DrFlight - Cool application please visit the server so you can see what the community is like
10/25/2016 6:22 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Skinner
DrFlight
IGN: DrFlight

Position: Admin

Why?: I want to make sure that the server stays under control

Your current time zone and location: PST

- Monday: (Yes/No) = 3-8
- Tuesday: (Yes/No) = 1-8
- Wednesday: (Yes/No) = 3-8
- Thursday: (Yes/No) = 1-8
- Friday: (Yes/No) = 12-8