SkyvilleMC -- Needs staff -- Builders, Devs and Helpers.

FallenLife3's Avatar FallenLife312/5/16 11:15 am
1 emeralds 128 2
12/6/2016 4:02 pm
FallenLife3's Avatar FallenLife3
Hello there, we are the staff here at SkyvilleMC and we need staff on our server to help us maintain it and run it. Skyville is a very fun MC skyvlock server and we hope to have more mini games in the near future. The positions we need are Builders, Develoers, and hepers(can rank up to mod).

I'll just tell you a little about each position.

Builders -- Builders are supposed to make Spawns, Minigamds maps, and anything else the staff team wants/needs. Builders are also a part of the Build Team on the server site. That means that they can Approve/Reject other builders applications, but they have to ask the build team before making a desicion.

Developers -- Devs are supposed to make plugins if we need them, Fix plugins, and commands. Devs are part of the Dev team on the site and can Approve/Reject applications of other Devs, but they need to ask there Dev team before making a decision.

Helpers -- Helpers are a little different. Helpers undergo a one week period(or until we think your read to be Mod). Helpers are supposed to learn from the mods and other staff members. When you become mod(about one week after you become helper) you can accept/reject applications for the Staff team only.

Ok now since you know a little about our ranks and how we do stuff you can apply at our site -- skyvillemc.enjin.com.

Once you are accept as our staff team, you will be given your rank and the IP.
**Note: We are still in developement, so we will have to whitelist you.**
FallenLife3
Level 1 : New Miner