SlabBustMC Prisons/Looking for staff/all positions open

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21215/25/17 2:49 pm
1 emeralds 114 3
5/25/2017 3:48 pm
ghost2121's Avatar ghost2121
this will be a monumental server with never before seen things. (that will be classified for protection of plagiarism) if you apply for this server i expect the best application you can right check for Grammar Punctuation Important info (such as name,timezone,what you can do. etc). this will be a very high end prisons server so i expect high end staff. i need map builders, devs, admins, mods, helpers, and a co-owner (with the ability to try out for every position and make it/ aka i need the co-owner to be able to build the map, develop the server, and to be a head admin with high precision)

i will not have a format for you to copy off make your own including some of the things listed above. before applying make sure you have the necessary skills (example for a dev make sure you have 1-2 years of coding experience, other wise you are not qualified for the part)

positions open

CO-owner

DEV

ADMIN

MOD

HELPER

GENERAL MANAGER

BUILDER
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2017 3:48 pm
ghost2121
AlienXY i love your confidence and clamness i will have you focus on mostly modorating chat and banning hackers i also feel like you'd make a great general manager but if that is out of your comfort zone then welcome AlienXY to the admin staff team i will discuss mor details over discord
05/25/2017 3:20 pm
dyltom12
Hello there!
This is my application for your server... Hoping to get Co-Owner:

What is your in game name?: dyltom12

What is your age?: 14

What is your timezone?: UTC

Do you have Discord/Skype/etc.? If so, what is it?: Discord dyltom12#0733
Skype dyltom12
I also have Slack

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Can you record?: Yes

What experience do you have?(*): 1) PythonMC - Head-Developer - I helped a lot with fixing bugs and creating new plugins for the server! Very good job indeed! So I have had a role with Leadership in as I was HEAD-Developer.
2) DinoCraft - BanTeam - This role was very, very good. I did a lot of banning and accepting and denying Ban Reports and Ban Appeals, so this is good, so I have had a lot of experience with hackers, so I know one when I see one.
3) BeastFactions - Owner - I help a lot of advertisement and handling with Staff Applications, I have also with this had a skill of Leadership as I OWNED my own server, and communicated well, to other players/staff.
4) Freedom Nation - Moderator - I helped a lot with in game banning situation which is over a 'rule breaker'.
This server Freedom Nation has been shut down due to lack of players.

Why should we accept you over other people?(*): You should, first of all accept me over other players because I am active I do not just want staff then be active I am always active.
Here are a few skills I am good at:
FAIRNESS
I have this skill because I am fair, I never ever treat anyone better than anyone else, I will always be there to treat anyone, the same. I am also fair because I treat my friends same as other players, they will have the same consequences as other players, no matter how much of a friend they are to me.
Let's say my friend is hacking and he says to not tell anyone else: If I was staff I would, first of all, punish him for a temp-ban him, and record him. If I was not staff I would record a video of him post it for a ban report. And also contact a member of staff.
CARENESS
I am always caring no matter what, I am caring to the server because I do not hack, spam, scam or even advertise, I care to the server so much I would never think of doing something such like this. I will always be caring no matter how my applications go, I also care about the players I always help them and care for them, this means being with them to play (Playing with them) doing whatever for them I will be there for them, no matter what! That goes to staff too.
WHAT I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE SERVER
I help out a lot, and I can defiantly do more than that:
I can post daily on the forums
I can help out with staff apps
I can help out with Ban reports and Ban Appeals, as I used to be BanTeam on DinoCraft so I have had a lot of experience of dealing with rule breakers, a lot.
I can do more than that too:
I can help in game
I can report rule breakers

How long can you play on our server? How many days a week? :
Monday: I can dedicate around 4-6 hours on Mondays as I have nothing really going on... I can notify if something has changed.

Tuesday: I can dedicate 3-6 hours because my brother has football and unfortunately I have to go and support him

Wednesday: I can dedicate 2 hours as my sister goes to Gymnastics and then we go out for dinner after so 2 hours will be available on that certain day.

Thursday: 5+ Hours per day as I do not have anything going on in my schedule so Thursdays are a good day for playing/dedicating time to the server.

Friday: I can dedicate a lot of time on Friday maybe not on some Fridays but most s lot of time! I might not be able to on Fridays because everyone normally goes out on a Friday.

Saturday: I can dedicate 6 hours as I do nothing on a Saturday like I said, I will tell anyone when I something has turned up and ruined my schedule.

Sunday: I can dedicate 1-3 hours as I always go to a football game on Sunday as I play football.

I can always dedicate time to forum every day of the week for around 4+ per day, to be honest.

Thank you,
Dylan Smith
dyltom12

Hoping for a reply soon.
05/25/2017 3:12 pm
AlienXY
IGN: AlienXY

Rule: Admin/Mod

Activity: 5-7 hours daily

Discord: #5488 Name: AlienXY

TimeZone: UTC+3

Dedication -
I am willing to fully dedicate myself to SlamBustMC server and make sure that I stay dedicated and work as hard as possible to help other players and to make sure your server becomes one of the best servers out there! I will put in the time, knowledge and effort to help the team and owner in any way needed to get. I spend most of my time playing Minecraft, which is usually 5-7 hours daily, this varies on a daily basis and may change due to family activities.
If I am a staff member, I will be as dedicated as possible and I will make sure that not just me, but other staff members, and players are satisfied and happy with what I will do as a staff team member.

Why do you want to be staff? -
I want to be a staff member mainly because I love helping. It is one of my favorite things to do on Minecraft. And with SlamBustMC being a new server, I would really like to have the opportunity to give it my all to help.
I also want to be a staff member because I know that I will always be there to help and support your server so it will grow to be everyone's first choice server to play on. I am known to be a peoples person and get along very good with everyone. I also know how to deal with them in a mature, respectful manner no matter how much stress or pressure I am put within.
I am also able to stop players from abusing one another and to stop players from hacking, because who doesn't like a hack-free server, right? I am also usually very active so I will be able to respond to/help everyone in the chat at any time without leaving anybody out.
I believe that I am fully dedicated and will make a good role model in being a Mod/Admin for your server, SlamBustMC.

How can you help this server? -
I can help SlamBustMC in so many different ways. As I have mentioned, I am usually very active which will give me the opportunity to help other players or my fellow staff members with their work. I am also very polite, respectful and mature in my actions but would like to learn and gain more experience with plugins so I will be able to help the server if anything goes wrong. I will treat all players equally and will always be there to lend them a hand ( So far, there hasn't been an issue that a player has presented me with that I could not solve). I am trustworthy, play fairly and am very easy to talk to. I am sure that with my social and gaming skills, I will be a great part of your staff member team.

Previous experience.
I have been an Owner for a server as well as a Moderator for another, Im good at plugins and I am able to spot hackers easily. I will always keep the server free from hackers and the chat clean from insults.

Any additional information - About you're self?
I'm just a guy who likes to help others in any way possible and have fun. I like to always learn new things and am open to new ideas. And in my opinion, being a Mod/Admin in your server is a position I would like to attain in order to contribute to the team and the community as a whole.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application! If there is anything else you wish to know about me then Skype or Discord is the place to ask me Have a great day/evening!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome