SlabBustMC Prisons / Looking for staff / all positions open

ghost2121's Avatar ghost21215/25/17 3:08 pm
1 emeralds 109 2
5/25/2017 3:37 pm
ghost2121's Avatar ghost2121
this will be a monumental server with never before seen things. (that will be classified for protection of plagiarism) if you apply for this server i expect the best application you can right check for Grammar Punctuation Important info (such as name,timezone,what you can do. etc). this will be a very high end prisons server so i expect high end staff. i need map builders, devs, admins, mods, helpers, and a co-owner (with the ability to try out for every position and make it/ aka i need the co-owner to be able to build the map, develop the server, and to be a head admin with high precision)

i will not have a format for you to copy off make your own including some of the things listed above. before applying make sure you have the necessary skills (example for a dev make sure you have 1-2 years of coding experience, other wise you are not qualified for the part)

positions open

CO-owner

DEV

ADMIN

MOD

HELPER

GENERAL MANAGER

BUILDER
ghost2121
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/25/2017 3:37 pm
ghost2121
i have evaluated your app
if you can do all the things you say you can do then you'l be a perfect match if so i will most likely need you to focus more on the coding and developing side but congrats you are the official co-owner my skype is drdestructo3000 (sorry about the weird name i made it a long time ago)
05/25/2017 3:14 pm
dyltom12
Hello there!
This is my application for your server... Hoping to get Co-Owner:

What is your in game name?: dyltom12

What is your age?: 14

What is your timezone?: UTC

Do you have Discord/Skype/etc.? If so, what is it?: Discord dyltom12#0733
Skype dyltom12
I also have Slack

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Can you record?: Yes

What experience do you have?(*): 1) PythonMC - Head-Developer - I helped a lot with fixing bugs and creating new plugins for the server! Very good job indeed! So I have had a role with Leadership in as I was HEAD-Developer.
2) DinoCraft - BanTeam - This role was very, very good. I did a lot of banning and accepting and denying Ban Reports and Ban Appeals, so this is good, so I have had a lot of experience with hackers, so I know one when I see one.
3) BeastFactions - Owner - I help a lot of advertisement and handling with Staff Applications, I have also with this had a skill of Leadership as I OWNED my own server, and communicated well, to other players/staff.
4) Freedom Nation - Moderator - I helped a lot with in game banning situation which is over a 'rule breaker'.
This server Freedom Nation has been shut down due to lack of players.

Why should we accept you over other people?(*): You should, first of all accept me over other players because I am active I do not just want staff then be active I am always active.
Here are a few skills I am good at:
FAIRNESS
I have this skill because I am fair, I never ever treat anyone better than anyone else, I will always be there to treat anyone, the same. I am also fair because I treat my friends same as other players, they will have the same consequences as other players, no matter how much of a friend they are to me.
Let's say my friend is hacking and he says to not tell anyone else: If I was staff I would, first of all, punish him for a temp-ban him, and record him. If I was not staff I would record a video of him post it for a ban report. And also contact a member of staff.
CARENESS
I am always caring no matter what, I am caring to the server because I do not hack, spam, scam or even advertise, I care to the server so much I would never think of doing something such like this. I will always be caring no matter how my applications go, I also care about the players I always help them and care for them, this means being with them to play (Playing with them) doing whatever for them I will be there for them, no matter what! That goes to staff too.
WHAT I CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THE SERVER
I help out a lot, and I can defiantly do more than that:
I can post daily on the forums
I can help out with staff apps
I can help out with Ban reports and Ban Appeals, as I used to be BanTeam on DinoCraft so I have had a lot of experience of dealing with rule breakers, a lot.
I can do more than that too:
I can help in game
I can report rule breakers

How long can you play on our server? How many days a week? :
Monday: I can dedicate around 4-6 hours on Mondays as I have nothing really going on... I can notify if something has changed.

Tuesday: I can dedicate 3-6 hours because my brother has football and unfortunately I have to go and support him

Wednesday: I can dedicate 2 hours as my sister goes to Gymnastics and then we go out for dinner after so 2 hours will be available on that certain day.

Thursday: 5+ Hours per day as I do not have anything going on in my schedule so Thursdays are a good day for playing/dedicating time to the server.

Friday: I can dedicate a lot of time on Friday maybe not on some Fridays but most s lot of time! I might not be able to on Fridays because everyone normally goes out on a Friday.

Saturday: I can dedicate 6 hours as I do nothing on a Saturday like I said, I will tell anyone when I something has turned up and ruined my schedule.

Sunday: I can dedicate 1-3 hours as I always go to a football game on Sunday as I play football.

I can always dedicate time to forum every day of the week for around 4+ per day, to be honest.

Thank you,
Dylan Smith
dyltom12

Hoping for a reply soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome