24/7 Small community Whitelisted Vanilla server!

nobro88's Avatar nobro8812/20/14 4:58 pm
1 emeralds 169 8
12/28/2014 11:14 pm
Confuzzled_Bananana's Avatar Confuzzled_Bananana
Welcome to are very exciting new community server that you get a chance to be a part of! Meet some new friends, gain viewers for your youtube channel if you have one, promote your videos and just have fun! This is gonna be great and i want you to come along for the ride!

No rules as to if you have to record on it or not, just relax and play some good old Minecraft!

If you want to apply simply fill out this easy application and we will get you whitelisted asap!

IGN:

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine):

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you:

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?:

Why do you want to join?:

What else can u do minecraft related?
nobro88
Level 20 : Expert Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 11:14 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Confuzzled_Bananana
IGN:Skylord_Butter

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): nope sorry

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: confuzzled_banana

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: redstone

Why do you want to join?: I allways want a fun smp to join that is not to hard and not to easy and that the staff don't abuse their power

What else can u do minecraft related? I am good with mods
12/28/2014 11:11 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Farmer
busybusybee72
IGN: busybusybee72

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): I don't have one

Age: 13, but I'm very mature (so other people have told me)

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: No skype. Sorry!

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: It depends on what mood I'm in. I'm not the best at either, but I'm pretty good when I have inspiration if I'm building, and if I have a tutorial, I'm pretty good at redstone.

Why do you want to join?: I need people who will like me for who I am. People don't like me in real life.

What else can u do minecraft related? Um... build?
12/28/2014 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
earthguy344
IGN: earthguy344

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine): planing on having one shortly

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: Corbin Timmer

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Little bit o both not the best at either

Why do you want to join?: for a series on my new channel

What else can u do minecraft related?: PVP and i know all the potions
12/20/2014 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Dolphin
Swiezyy
My IGN is SWIEZYxPOLISH, currently aged at 16 years. I'm not the greatest with redstone since I never use it, but I listen well so can most likely figure it out easily with videos, etc. As well, I'm more of a builder. I used to play Minecraft SMP servers all the time, and I haven't played one for a few months now. I'm getting back into the game and just want a server to hang around on and play some multiplayer. I'm pretty good at building mod grinders, so I could make a few of those on the server.
12/22/2014 6:25 pm
nobro88
Do u have Skype?
12/21/2014 4:55 pm
nobro88
Do you have Skype?
12/20/2014 6:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MaximumOverloadHD
IGN: Maximum_Overload

Youtube Channel Link (if you dont have one then its fine):

Skype so i can send the ip or ill pm you: featherstone97

Are you more of a creative builder or a redstone technician?: Decent with redstone, but more into building projects

Why do you want to join?:I want to get back into Minecraft SMP and looking for a trustworthy community

What else can u do minecraft related? Im extremely productive when it comes to gathering resources or doing projects. Alot of times I will stay up really late, or a all nighter more less, do finish a project to suprise people when they get on
12/22/2014 5:49 pm
nobro88
Hi there would it be possible if u could add me on Skype @EndavourHd because there seems to be multiple featherstones out there!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome