That's all folks!

Click to reveal
Server IP- xerospace.gamename.net

*The server is whitelisted for staff only

--

Owner- King_Ajay
King_Ajay
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/04/2016 11:56 am
King_Ajay
Anyone going to apply??
09/03/2016 9:47 am
King_Ajay
BUILDER APPLICATION:

IGN:
What People Can Call You:
Experience:
Why?:
Past Events:
Future Events:
Picture(s) of Build(s):

HELPER APPLICATION:

IGN:
What People Can Call You:
Experience:
Why?:
Past Events:
Future Events:
09/03/2016 9:36 am
King_Ajay
These are the application formats
09/03/2016 9:35 am
King_Ajay
CHANGE OF PLANS
09/03/2016 9:35 am
King_Ajay
Who ever wants to apply, just go to mt server and do so(someone hacked the server so , it is restarted)
09/02/2016 7:39 pm
King_Ajay
Oh sorry, you can just apply on your own on my server
08/31/2016 5:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Soccercrazyboy
Yeah... i was going to apply but i cant see any of the questions (are there any?) so this makes it a bit hard and is going to push people away from applying.
08/30/2016 10:04 am
King_Ajay
We need builders and a mod.
08/28/2016 8:08 pm
King_Ajay
No, sorry. But I believe this is copy and pasted because you did not answer some of my questions
08/30/2016 10:31 pm
Level 23 : Expert Architect
noahjsc
What questions, you have no format and you original post. I think you need to edit you post to make it more clear
08/27/2016 1:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheCelticTiger
Please inform me of the link to where i got denied would like to see myself , and you're not relevant so stay out of this.
08/27/2016 1:21 pm
TheCelticTiger
What is your IGN?: TheCelticTiger

How old are you?: 16

Do you have a microphone?: No

What country do you live in?: Ireland

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

What languages do you speak fluently?: English

Do you use Skype?(Don't post it here): Yes

What can you bring to the Staff team?: I can offer them less work as i'm always keen on helping. I offer another helping hand who is constantly on and helping people and other staff members if a difficult situation arises

Why do you want Staff?: I want to be staff as I have been in many servers with hateful and abusive admins and staff which don't help the people on the server and wanted to make it right I also wanted a new challenge for myself and believe I am up for it and believe I am the right man for the job. I want to help out on the server. I've seen hundreds of rule-breakers on different servers and I want to stop those spammers, hackers, cheaters, griefers, and forum-flamers. The only thing that those rule-breakers are doing are ruining is ruining the fun and great experience. I also love helping people and making sure they enjoy there minecraft experience

Do you have any previous Staffing experience?: Yes, I have been mod in different servers i did my duties extremely well got offered highers roles but left the servers due to schoolwork, but i am now back and want to start somewhere new

Do you know how to use forums?
Yes i was an enjin website creator, I used to play competitive pro clubs in which I owned a site with 300 members, my job here was challenging but I got through, I had to draw up fixtures on spreadsheets design the website forums, I also can photoshop pretty well in which I created my banner and logos for the site. I believe making a enjin website leads me to believe i can easily use yours.

How active can you be?: Very active i can be online daily for up to 6 hours depending on schoolwork and social life.

Anything else we should know about you?:
Moderating Chat:
I can easily moderate the chat I spend most my time checking the chat and seeing what people are saying if people are struggling and need help I will help them, I someone curses in chat I will give them a warning or kick depending on the severity. If someone is being racially abuse they will get a tempo ban or maybe permanent as I take very badly to racism

Can You Memorise All Commands : Yes, I have a two monitor setup and can easily have the commands on one side if I forget them though it is highly unlikely

I understand your looking for helpers but im looking for a mod role? If this is unavailable we can discuss it over skype. Sorry its not your format but it answers the questions on your format in anyway.
08/27/2016 1:32 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
ANABOLICS
lol this is a copied and pasted application that got denied earlier
08/27/2016 12:25 pm
King_Ajay
STAFF SO FAR

Owner- me
Co-Owner- Powersnaker
Admin- BERGBOY333
Admin- Hyper_Aim
Admin- EmperorFactoid
Mod- Turkeyyyy
Helper- ?
Builder-?
Builder-?
Builder-?
08/27/2016 1:10 am
Tukey Dinner 69
IGN-Turkeyyyy
Age-15
Email-koleh5678@gmail.com
What people can call you-Turk
Experience-I was a moderator on 2 different server. I was a mod on a server called Lapis Craft that went down like 2 years ago. The owner, Nico, passed the server onto his friend and after that the server went downhill. The new owner hadn't had experience as an owner. I was also moderator on called Cool Whhip. It was a great sever, but band got in the way of me being a part of that server. I had to leave because I had a lot of football games I had to play at half time for. I can handle a lot more this year. I was also a developer on another server, but it wasn't like a real developing job. I didn't actually know any java or any coding language for that matter

Why should you be a mod?- I can help in almost any field (except building) from redstone to plugins. If there is something I don't know much about, I am a quick learner and can be taught very easily. I would be very willing to learn new things if you wanted to teach me. I would help the server grow in any way I could. I would be able to watch the server at different hours then some other people. I would be a very active player on your sever. I am naturally kind to pretty much any one I meet. I would try to help people if they got on the server. I have experience working as a staff member even with my work from school. I will still be quite active on the server.
08/26/2016 11:57 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mast3rcube
MODERATOR APPLICATION-
IGN- Mast3rcube
Age- 14
Email- c.m.loades@gmail.com
What people can call you- Master or Callum
Experience- I have been on 2 servers and 1 of my own I was server manager on one
Why should you be a mod?- I will help build and ban anyone doing the wrong thing
08/26/2016 9:52 pm
King_Ajay
Anyone responding today?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome