SMP Server Recruiting...

Vehgas's Avatar Vehgas12/2/16 10:11 pm
1 emeralds 150 4
12/3/2016 8:58 am
General Pony's Avatar General Pony
Hello PMC i am recruiting for my SMP (Survival Multiplayer) server today.
No plugins that affect vanilla minecraft in any way.

Fully functional Enderman xp farm as-well

Fill out the application below try not to make it to short, If acepted you will be messaged directly on skype.

IGN:

How Often Will you be playing (Honestly):

What are your specialties in Minecraft?:

Why do you want to join the server?
Vehgas
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/03/2016 8:58 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
General Pony
IGN: PugGames

Skype: I'd like to send you my skype name in a private message.

How Often Will you be playing : 1 up to 2 hours per weekdays, 2 up to 4 hours per weekends

What are your specialities in Minecraft?: I am a very good builder, I prefer the Modern/Medieval/Landscaping/ Nordic styles. I am also a very good Redstone maker, I can make nice constructions with Redstone! For example, I can make blaze farm, magma cube farm, slime farm and much more!

Why do you want to join the server? I got sick of all these minigame servers and singleplayer survival. I want to experience something different I want to play with other people in a survival server. You might say that I can just go play factions,but no... it is way different from survival. Factions are for people who like PvP, i am not this type of guy. I want to have fun with you and the other participants, i am searching to find a nice SMP for ages and I've found a few but they were still not good. The terrain was broken from the creepers, the houses weren't good and stuff like that!

~Thanks for reading, iPug - PugGames
12/03/2016 8:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xinlevelse
IGN: Innlevelse

How Often Will you be playing (Honestly): I will play the server for atleast 2 hours a day

What are your specialties in Minecraft?: I am very good with redstone and i will happily teach and help people with it but i am also trying to get into building

Why do you want to join the server? Because i have played solo survival for a long time and really want to join a survival community where i can possibly make friends aswel as help people out
12/02/2016 10:36 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Rippy0222
IGN: Rippy0222

How Often Will you be playing (Honestly): about 2-3 hours a day

What are your specialties in Minecraft?: Well i am good at crafting good at redstone and good at making things in survival fast
12/02/2016 10:18 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ItsPanini
/null/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome