∰ Soultide ∰ MMO-RPG ⏹ Now Hiring ▶ A new revolution ▶

EqualDistribution's Avatar EqualDistribution5/3/16 2:53 pm
1 emeralds 496 9
5/9/2016 4:33 pm
TheLadyAesthetic's Avatar TheLadyAesthetic

Welcome to the Official Soultide MMORPG recruitment thread, we are glad you are interested in researching, or looking to contribute to our ongoing project. We are looking for people who want to make a difference, a change. People who stride for goals, and want perfection. We want positive people, who will work well with others. We want to build a community, a safe place. A place of work and fun. If you are interested, consider reading this thread, then applying. We're looking for builders, designers, artists, composers, developers and writers alike!

Click to reveal
Basic Breakdown
Soultide is a roleplaying experience in minecraft, with a sizeable world to explore, and content being provided through your adventure. Soultide is a mixture of player versus player and player versus environment dynamics. All bound together with deep lore, and strong gameplay elements.

Lore
The lore in Soultide will be strong, and well built through the development process, we are looking for writers with high capabilities in the use of the English language. We want a dynamic world model, where the lore connects directly to the world and it's structures.

War
There will be a dynamic clan and war system. Where players can group together and creature communities that climb through progressive ranks, until they are guilds owning nations around the land, collecting taxes for the guild and allowing for future expansion.

Endgame
The server will not be a one-time experience, yet a extended duration of gameplay with endless amounts of content to uncover. With this high replayability and continuation factor, this allows for a sustained, stable community.

Click to reveal
Dedicated Server Hosting
We will pay for a stable, smooth server through the development process up until the release, depending on the community, we will buy the amount of servers needed to sustain a smooth, lag free experience.

We already have a map
We already have a fully filled world painter map ready to go, to be built on. So once the build team are ready, so are we. This eliminates the time consuming and long process of having to find a world-painter, as we already prepaid for one, that has been finished and sent before we published the project.

We already have a Developer
We already have a experienced developer, who will be making the custom plugins for the server, the gameplay design team will closely work with the developer, and the development team to come.

Designed not to copy
We want to be unique, different, and not just some replica of a recognizable franchise people want to poorly create. We want an experience that is enjoyable to everyone, in a new manor.

Assets we own

[spoiler][center][b][u]The jobs[/u][/b]
[i]Builder
Plugin Developer
Web Developer
Gameplay Designer
Lore Writer
Artist
Composer
World-painter[/i][/center]

[b][u]Applying Process[/u][/b]
To apply, fill out the forum link below, if you want to apply for multiple jobs, send the application multiple times under the diffrent jobs, filling the answers fully and to your best ability. We have high acceptance rates, so don't feel anxious.

[size=150][center][b][> [url]goo.gl/forms/GGid6uxqeM[/url] <][/b][/spoiler][/center][/size]

[center][u][b]▶ Contact us[/b][/u]
If you need to contact us, skype us at [b]clockworkmanagement[/b]. Or just send a email at [b]maydongs@gmail.com[/b].

[u][b]▶ Questions[/b][/u]
Ask them here, or simply just contact us, we will be willing to answer any questions you have that does not release private information.[/center]
EqualDistribution
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/09/2016 4:33 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Scribe
TheLadyAesthetic
Bump if you would still like to apply!
05/08/2016 8:57 pm
EqualDistribution
Update:
(We now have starting building on our map.)
(Update)
05/08/2016 6:09 pm
Crogoze
Bump
05/04/2016 6:32 pm
Crogoze
Bump
05/04/2016 2:19 pm
EqualDistribution
We're soon going to be closing curtain roles from applications.
So, if you want a certain role, we suggest you apply soon.
(Update)
05/03/2016 8:53 pm
EqualDistribution
Update:
We now own the domain: soultide.net
(Update)
05/03/2016 4:40 pm
EqualDistribution
Thread has been updated adding a video, applications still open.
Thank you for the amazing applications so far.
(Update)
05/03/2016 3:51 pm
EqualDistribution
Sorry, but please repost this application on the following link:
http://goo.gl/forms/GGid6uxqeM
We will take the points you made into account in your application.
Please read over the thread.
(Declined)
05/03/2016 3:24 pm
KawaiiBillz
IGN : iCloudMX Age: 15 Rank : Helper Why I want this Job:
I can add several, and unique things. Such as my amazing experience (4 years), and my user management, my plugin management, and my Server Management. I know what i'm doing. i'm also great at detecting hackers. I've caught around 50-60 hackers. this year, and still i'm getting more. I usually record whenever I play minecraft, and I'm always ready for anything that comes in my way. I can do So many things, and help out very much.

I'm a great person, considering my style, and maturity. I'm small but very considerable and mature for my age. I'm great at helping out which is what i do best. and i'd like to do the same for this community! I'm one of the many applicants, but i'm looking forward to being one of the chosen. i'm very responsible, and i know i can deal with tasks, and issues which other people are dealing with!

I am a great person, and i like focusing at the things i want to achieve, i am a good staff, and i have been staff on several servers. I know ALL Commands for Admin, and OP, and i love playing minecraft servers, i got minecraft on April 14 2011 and I was playing minecraft for 4 years now. I ran my own server before, but due to some issues, it had to shut down. I am here to apply on this new server, I've been searching for servers like this for a while, but haven't found any. I would run my own server again, but i can't afford it since its really expensive. I try to get to the best edge in making the server the best i can do. And i do lots of work fixing plugins. One thing i am great at is Plugins, and Programming Permissions, i am great at that kind of stuff, including Building. I am great at building structure, but not the best. I know how to use world edit, but theres better than me. The reason why i am applying for admin, is that i can help the server. not like moderator just stands and bans people, its not much work, but admin is something, i know you must have lots of responsibility, and lots of Patience. I am a patient person, and know how to control my temper.

What can I offer/experience?
I've been staff on several servers, but most servers i was accepted Admin, and i am a great staff and Player. I love helping others, and doing whats best for the server. i know ALL Commands for moderator, which will help a lot, and i'm very experienced in it. my most important care about being staff is the way i treat people, I'd like to treat people in a fashion and nice way, without raging at them and screaming. I like having a good attitude around people and be very responsible. theres so many things i can do and i must be very responsible to do it, it is also fun, cause you can always be there for someone.
I have a lot of experience being staff for over four years and I will guarantee to assist you. I do know lots of plugins essentials, coreprotect, AncientGates, CreativeGates, worldedit, world guard, group manager, pex, bungeecord, hub. I will use all efforts to assist the employees and users.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome