1 emeralds 140 2
8/5/2014 12:41 pm
PanseyFeet's Avatar PanseyFeet
Name Joe Luckman
Ign luckmans5
Age 14 (Mature)
Skype joe.luckman1
Rank Mod, Head Mod, Admin, Head Admin
Reason I am a mature, well organised and trustworthy person. I get to the point straight away and make sure my opinion/point is heard. I will make new players read the rules and make sure they understand them if they have any questions/queries I will say " Don't hesitate to ask." Once the rules are understood I will let them build to their hearts content.

How can you help? I can keep a well organised and professional community/server when other staff are not on and when there on to. I can also help by making sure the players are enjoying their stay helping in anyway possible and keeping to my potential.

Experience I am mod on one server I will give proof in a pm as I don't want to advertise as the owner doesn't like me to and I respect that. I am looking for more authority so Head Mod, Admin, Head Admin I will be active to any server that accept me.

How long will you be on a day? 4-8 hours a day although some days I wont be on but I will inform you before hand on any of the events.

TimeZone English time zone

Thanks for reading my app any questions don't hesitate to ask thanks very much I hope to here from you.
PanseyFeet
Level 1 : New Miner