STAFF APPLY HERE

BestServerKnower's Avatar BestServerKnower8/11/14 2:10 pm
3/11/2015 11:11 am
BestServerKnower's Avatar BestServerKnower

Register today and submit your application for moderator.
http://factionpro.com/staff-application/
BestServerKnower
Level 23 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/11/2015 11:11 am
BestServerKnower
bump
02/20/2015 7:00 pm
BestServerKnower
bump
02/18/2015 8:32 pm
BestServerKnower
bumo
01/25/2015 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Network
SimpleAsPie
bruh
01/25/2015 9:50 pm
BestServerKnower
Apply in game
01/21/2015 8:09 pm
BestServerKnower
blump
01/21/2015 4:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Name: Magnus

Email: magn6942@hotmail.com

About you: I am sweet, nice, and inventive. I love history, physics, and Danish in school. I enjoy it, it's nice just to live, and to have a family. I spend every minute of my life, to make a lot of funny things. I love football, handball, and wing ball. I am 170 cm meters high, and is fair-haired, and brighter skin. One of the things I love to do, is to party through the night, drink a lot of cola and just forty it off.

Minecraft name: Magnhunter89876

Why would you join ?: Because I want to Eternal Prison should be a good server for all who play on it. Also you enjoy the server and can just relax on it. and enjoy it as it is and just be able to game it, if that was what you wanted. I think ivertfald, it's a really good server, and I hope it continues to be so.

What do you want ?: Helping server, and try to make it as good
as possible, but also to preserve the Eternal Prison, as the lovely server that I
know it, and will know it.

Have you grounding in minecraft server ?: Yes, well I've played on virtually any kind of servers and know most servers.
Some Plugins you know well: Yeah, I know, for example, Gruopmanager really well, man may well add and remove permissions, and create and remove groups.

Additional things you want to write ?: EtarnalPrison love I so hope I can be
Mod or Admin on your server, promise to behave really well, as always
meeting for the event, and always be most online every day. And to help
players, and the server as much as possible. I can be online from 3 hours to 12 hours each day.

What Are you looking to be: Head Mod Admin Head Admin
Staff manager Co owner
Can we trust you: Yes, it can, why? Ask at maybe because I love Minecraft, and I'm not the kind of person if I did something like that, may in like Perm Mazes me. So believe me, I would never do such a thing. No matter what, if I got 1 milion for it, I would never do such a thing

Have you ever been banned?: Yes, once, but after that day, I promised myself that I would never do such a thing again, no matter what.

Do you have much experience: Yes, I have been Admin on 2 servers, 1 year each, they are closed now. it is not easy to be staff, far from it is very difficult. I know it can be wearisome, Hard. I know how hard it is to be staff. That's why I can safely say in can trust me.
01/21/2015 3:50 pm
BestServerKnower
bump
09/15/2014 11:03 pm
BestServerKnower
bump
08/25/2014 10:27 pm
BestServerKnower
Bump
08/19/2014 4:26 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
polarluke2
_=Application=_
-=In game name=-
polarluke2
-=Age=-
-=Maturity=-
(1-10)9
-=Building=-
(1-10)8
-=Skype=-
polarluke2
-=About yourself=-
Hi,Im Luke.My life is ruined by mlp and Doctor Who.
-=Reason=-
I believe I should be a staff for your server Because Im Mature Responsible and Im dedicated to helping other people.I have owned a server before and Im staff on several servers.I know most commands for most plugins (worldedit,worldguard,coreprotect,etc).I can sped a lot of time on this server because I don't have much else to do
-=How will you help grow the community=-
I will welcome players when they join and make them feel at home.Ill make sure that all the players are being treated fairly and not being abused by another player or a staff member.I can be fun when Its time to be fun but im serious when i need to be serious.
-=Strong=-
permission
config
-=Weakness=-
building
Mostly Medevil castles
-=General stuff=-
I can play for about 5-6 hours a day
Im normally a active player(not on the weekends normally)
Im nice and Think everyone should be treated fairly
08/19/2014 4:14 pm
BestServerKnower
bump
08/18/2014 8:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
APieGuy
IGN: GloriousStalin

MC Expirience: Playing minecraft since it came out (Alpha .30 lol)

Server Experience: Owned a good sum of servers, was admin/mod on many when I was younger.

On a scale of 1/10 how well do you work with people: 9/10

Reason for applying: I'd love to help your server in any way to see it blossom. I need something to do whilst I have no class, and this seems like a lot of fun.

Apply for: Admin

Why you are the best applicant:
I would like to first introduce myself. My name Is Mason Arain. I am currently studying at Princeton University for CS50 (Computer Coding), and a minor Marketing. Some hobbies I enjoy are playing video games, playing lacrosse, and hanging out with my friends and girlfriend. I would like to apply for Admin on your minecraft server (Duh Lol). Now, you are probably wondering, "Why should I pick this guy?" Well, let me start by saying I can ensure a fair and fun time for your players. I can, because I am old and rather mature, and can keep all the players and other staff in check. I can do that all while cracking jokes and having an over all fun time with everyone. Next, I go to school for computers so should any unfortunate problem arise, I can help fix it. This includes developing a website for your server or coding a plugin. Furthermore, I'm available quite often to do your bidding! Then, with my "Mad Marketing Skillz" I can promote your servers in ways that would cost a lot of money if you paid someone. To continue that, I also have a YouTube channel with 35,000+ views and quite a few hundred subscribers, so I can get a few people to join this server willing to donate. Overall, I hoped you enjoyed my app, and I ensure I can help your server!
Thanks,
Mason
08/18/2014 8:46 pm
BestServerKnower
Join the server at play.foxhollowpvp.com
08/11/2014 3:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
kaptainjoe
IGN:
kaptainjoe

minecraft name:
kaptainjoe

About you:
-I am above average in configuring In game commands.
-Moderate in my building skills (World Edit + World Guard).
-Efficient use of Essentials Group Manager (Able to set up ranks and much more)
-Able to comply with whatever tends to the servers benefits.

Why?:
I would like to become a member of your team, because I would like to achieve a new and fun experience, and inflict penalty on those who oppose essential rules.

benefits?:
I can help work to my advantage and will try my best to get the job done. I will help with what ever is needed to work up to what is expected of me.

Staff Experience?:
I have been staff on various servers and types, such as Vanilla, Tekkit classic, FTB Monster, and more
Despite all the numbers, all servers were a new and unique experience that
I have learned to appreciate.
08/11/2014 3:23 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Toast
ilikepaprika
can i join?
08/11/2014 3:21 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XplodingCookies
Prefered Rank/position: Admin
Name: Joshua Wood (Ign is XplodingCookies)
Time Zone (e.g. EST,GMT): MNT
Strengths: Plugins, Power (Like making sure the rules are followed), Follower/listen/always obey, honest, loyal, funny, serious at most times
Skills: Coding (Learning more), Scripting, helping, listening, corresponding, commands, plugins, vanilla plugins, modding, etc.
Do you work well with others?: Yes, but I can get jealous, but only if admins aren't doing the right thing, and the players like what they're doing (Like not playing legit and drop parties every hour)
Weaknesses: I can't make plugins, but that doesn't mean I can't help you with plugins(:
Experience: Well, here is a experience that I liked, but I hate it, because of something that happened in this, here is the story: So I had a server for 6 months (Private) and I just started learning plugins after days and days of hosting it on my wifi, and it was so crappy, my friend..well, old friend (always in my heart he will be my buddy), invited me to join his server and be co-owner, so I did and I learned everything for that year and 9 months, but then.. he got cancer in August (I forgot the day) and then he had to cancel the server because he couldn't pass the console down to me when his parents were paying for the host... but then.... he died, November 22nd 2013, the doctors didn't know he had that bad of cancer. And that's my story..
How would this server Benefit from you?: It would help me with being the struggle of not using my specific knowledge to help people!
Why would you be good for your position?: I love helping the owner! And the players! I love helping with plugins and fixing up any errors. If there is a plugin that I don't know about, I will go to my bukket tab and search the plugin, and read the corresponding console commands (codes if necessary) and help whenever I can!
08/11/2014 3:20 pm
BestServerKnower
Thanks for looking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome