1 emeralds 141 3
8/22/2014 5:32 pm
Nexxomeldi's Avatar Nexxomeldi
Here Is My Application:

IGN: Creeperslayer675

Skype Name: creeperslayer675

Role your applying for: Whichever Rank you feel im worthy of

Time Zone: Mountain

Why? I would like to be a member of your staff team because I feel that I have something to offer to your server that would benefit you. I have experience on a lot of servers, i will always listen to other staff, i will obey the server rules and enforce them too, My #1 objective is to make sure everyone is having fun and enjoying the server, my second is to make sure they are enjoying it but also following rules while having fun. I feel that the most important part of a server is that the players enjoy playing on it. I will try my best to stop greifers and to protect the server.

What assets do you have to provide for the server?

I have good leadership, persistence, integrity, helpfulness, co-operation and kindness

Here is what i would do in situations on the server:

Spammers: If people are spamming on the server i will tell them to stop, if they refuse i will mute them and jail them. If they spam with a client, i will take a screenshot and i will have to ban them.

Disrespect / Abusing Staff: IF someone abuses me or any other staff, i will tell them to stop. If they don't i will mute them for some time (10-15 minutes). If they continue the next day or after the mute, i will jail them for at least 1 hour.

Glitchers: I will need satisfactory evidence before making my judgement. I will not accuse and i WILL be fair. If i catch someone Glitching, it will be an instant jail time for at least 1-2 hours.

Hackers: I will also need satisfactory evidence, if i receive it, i will ban them immediately, also if i catch them hacking it is also a automatic ban. But without evidence i will keep a very close eye on them

Combat Loggers: If someone combat logs, i will give them a warning, also forcing him to give back his stuff to the other player. If he constantly does it over and over again, it will be a jail for 1 hour.

Racism: I will not tolerate racism, i will tell them to stop, if they don't i will jail them for 1 hour no questions asked.

Advertising: If people advertise other servers first i will mute them if they continue after unmute i will jail them, because it won't work giving them a warning, they will keep on doing it, no matter what. If it is a genuine player telling his real life friend a server, i will tell him not to type in chat, but on Skype, /msg or Facebook etc. I will release him and fine him one warning, making sure he does not do it again.

Note: The jail time for these offenses depends on how severe they committed it. Also if i ban someone, on a MAJOR incident, i will take really good evidence and present it to Owner, to prevent false accusations against me.
Creeperslayer675
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger