STAFF IN NEED!

genegerbread's Avatar genegerbread7/3/15 11:07 am
1 emeralds 198 7
7/5/2015 8:53 am
genegerbread's Avatar genegerbread
Hello! If you would like to be staff on my server, I will have you write a small application. If I accept it, you will be given the IP.

PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU WERE ACCEPTED, I PRIVATE MESSAGED YOU ON YOUR PMC ACCOUNT

You may apply for the following:

Helper

Builder

Developer

THE STAFF APPLICATION FORMAT:

In Game Username:
Time Zone:
Previous Experience In Moderating:

Why You Want To Be This Staff Rank:

What Could You Do To Help Out The Server:

Contact Info (Optional): (Skype, Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail ETC.)

Thank you for applying!

MAGMAZ
genegerbread
Level 17 : Journeyman Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2015 8:53 am
genegerbread
*BUMP*

We need 16 more people to complete the YMCraft Team!
07/04/2015 8:04 am
genegerbread
Thank you for applying! CaptainCo and SlipChimps, please check your messages for the IP!
07/03/2015 4:32 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CaptainCo
In Game Username: CaptainCo
Time Zone: Eastern

Previous Experience In Moderating: I was Co-owner and Admin in two servers. At the moment, i am currently builder for a server that will shut down anytime. I am looking for available builder position right now. I am also familiar with most plugins, perhaps i can provide extra support to ur server out too.

Why You Want To Be This Staff Rank: I always love to build things for new server to help them out. Im currently looking for new server to support because my main server got shut down due to the lazy owner.

What Could You Do To Help Out The Server: Help to build stuff such as spawn zone, floating islands, and more. I know most plugins well. As a staff or player, i always treat all players equal as well. i will always be there if anyone in the server need a help.

Contact Info (Optional): (Skype, Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail ETC.) Facebook and Email.
07/03/2015 4:10 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
AznNinja_
In Game Username: AznNinja_
Time Zone: Central

Previous Experience In Moderating: I have owned a server before and i have administrated many other servers and i know a lot about plugins for prison, factions, skyblock, HG and many other more plugins. I have been playing since version 1.2.5 so i know a lot about being experienced and knowing what to do.

Why You Want To Be This Staff Rank: I want to be a moderator because i know a lot about moderating/administrating a server before of course, i have owned a server myself and i know how to control my powers and i also want to be moderator not because im experience but because i have a positive attitude and i love talking to players.

What Could You Do To Help Out The Server: I would be that one staff member who talks to players and help them out a lot because i love having a outgoing chat with players and knowing what they like to do! Also i could help the server not because i love talking to players but because i love to help staffs/members in anyway i can.

Contact Info (Optional): (Skype, Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail ETC.): Will give if accepted.
07/03/2015 4:01 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
In Game Username:tteets09
Time Zone:Eastern

Previous Experience In Moderating:I have been a mod but i want to be a Developer

Why You Want To Be This Staff Rank:I want to be a Developer because i know a lot about plugins and i am very experienced

What Could You Do To Help Out The Server:I can help it by keeping greifers and modders away from the server and i am good at that with a plugin i can help the serve by making sure that person has not been banned from servers and stuff and if they have why
07/03/2015 12:01 pm
genegerbread
I would like to bump this, as we need 15 more staff members! We are a network.
07/03/2015 11:22 am
Level 1 : New Miner
McJetpack10
Builder Application
In Game Username:jetpack10
Time Zone:Eastern Standard Time

Previous Experience In Moderating:I have previous Experience In being staff on over 20 different severs ranging from kit-pvp to op prison rank-up and also survival and faction severs . I have been playing minecraft since beta and I have had a lot of experience with commands that I will need as builder.I know What is wrong and what is right and I always follow the rule and listen to the owners I believe that trust is the most important feature in a staff member because you relay on the builders to get the job done in a timely manner and that will Happen.

Why You Want To Be This Staff Rank:
I looking for a sever to show off my creative talent And build cool stuff with world-edit and creative mode also to make some new friends
What Could You Do To Help Out The Server: I could build spawns and other things that are needed and I could also act as a helper with new member that are joining

Contact Info (Optional): (Skype, Twitter, Facebook, E-Mail ETC.)
Skype-Jetpack10Minecraft
Teamspeak-ts.nemesis-inc.net
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome