Staff Needed! Factions, Skyblock - BlurredNetwork

RevLefty's Avatar RevLefty12/11/16 3:34 am
1 emeralds 120 2
12/11/2016 4:19 am
leuit's Avatar leuit
Hello,
I'm the head manager @ BlurredNetwork, and we are looking for staff at the moment.
Currently, our server is in beta - please note this whenever you judge the server and our configuration and builds, we are nowhere near done and we need staff desperately at the moment.
So if you are interested reply to this post using the application relevant to the role you want to apply for.

Developer Application
Click to reveal
BN.US Dev Application
IGN:

Age (Minimum of 13 to apply):

Timezone:

Do you know Java, HTML, Python, C++ or any other coding/ programming language, and know how to apply that to make / edit plugins?

Are you familiar with basic plugins such as GroupManager, Essentials, Factions, ASkyBlock, CustomCrates and so on (examples of plugins we use) ?

Do you realize that we are at this point in a beta stage and you will most likely not be paid until we have finished the duration of our beta testing and are publically released and letting players play and advertising?

Are you good at configuring plugins?

Would you be able to help with any errors we had with plugins?

Do you realize that you will be working very closely with me personally and we will both be under a great deal of pressure to finish the server in time?

Are you comfortable with working with FTP?

Do you realize that you will need to also spend a great deal of time on the server assisting me test bugs and etc?

How long can you spend helping the server? whether via ftp, minechat or etc?

How long have you been playing Minecraft?

Do you have any past experience? (proof is recommended)

Whats your Discord Username? (full thing including the four numbers and hashtag at the end)

Trainee Application:
( from here you will be promoted to helper after being trained then jr mod then mod then sr mod the admin etc and so forth, the starting point for moderation type staff)
Click to reveal
BN.US Trainee Application
IGN:

Age (minimum is 13):

Timezone:

Are you familiar with basic commands? such as /ban /kick etc, just basic things to moderate players?

How would you deal with it if someone was:
Hacking?
Swearing in chat?
Threatening to DDoS?
Had purchase issues in the store?
Disrespecting the server / owners / players?

Do you know English or at least have a good grasp of how to understand it and speak it?

Are you comfortable with being trained by me personally for a few hours before you are promoted to Helper?

Do you realize that you will probably be thrust forward quite rapidly in the staff ladder as we really need staff atm?

Would you be active on the forums?

Would you be active in game?

Do you swear you wont abuse your powers?

Any past experience (proof is recommended)?

Whats your Discord Username (full thing including the # and four numbers at the end)?

Builder Application
Click to reveal
BN.US Builder Application
IGN:
Age (minimum is 13):
Timezone:
Experience as a builder:
Screenshots of some of your builds? or video?:
How often can you be on the server?
Do you realize you will not get many permissions and you will probably not be able to kick and mute and this is a rank to build for us only?
Do you expect to be paid for your work?

If you want to check out the server head to:
play.blurrednetwork.us - Server
blurrednetwork.us - website
forums.blurrednetwork.us - Forums
store.blurrednetwork.us - Buycraft Store
RevLefty
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer