Staff Recruiting

aggerboyy's Avatar aggerboyy10/27/16 3:25 pm
1 emeralds 172 4
12/11/2016 1:18 pm
aggerboyy's Avatar aggerboyy
I'm looking for a few admins and moderators, and around 3-5 builders. If you'd like to try getting one of these, join the server. But before you do that, it's probably best if I explain what the server is about first, of course.

This is at the current state an OP Factions server, but we are looking to expand into a network, hopefully before 2017. We currently have 1 Owner (obviously) 2 Co-Owners, 0 admins, 1 moderator. We also name our ranks quite differently. Here are what they're called, along with what they are

Owner: [Overlord]
Co-Owner: [Warlord]
Admin: [Senpai]
Moderator: [Ban Hammer]
Helper: [Helper]
Builder: [Builder]

We have crates, and you can kit 1 daily key, 1 weekly and 1 monthly. The more you donate, the better the crates you can unlock. There are currently donator ranks ranging from $5-$50. Nobody is donating at the moment, which makes sense, because nobody is on. I am hoping this post will help increase player counts + getting some mature staff members. Thanks for your time.

IP: play.minebloxmc.net
aggerboyy
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter