Staff recruitment

huskymakes's Avatar huskymakes11/25/15 1:17 pm
1 emeralds 205 7
11/26/2015 12:58 pm
Enderspyro007's Avatar Enderspyro007
Hello my name is Javan, (IGN huskymakes) and I am the proud owner of PlanetPlatinumCraft and I am of need of staff.

If you are interested please reply by filling in this form and I shall get back to you
We have many staff positions available.

Thank you for taking your time for reading this.

Name:
Time Zone:

Your skype name:

How many hours are you active a day?

How long have you been playing minecraft?

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff?
Have you ever been banned from any servers if so why?

Why should we choose you over other people?

What Plugins do you know about?

Any Other Comments?
huskymakes
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/26/2015 12:58 pm
Enderspyro007
Name:Kat
IGN:12
Time Zone:
England
Your skype name:
oOHack_NetOo

How many hours are you active a day?
2-4hours

How long have you been playing minecraft?
4years

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff?
yes I am staff on Wafflez network
Have you ever been banned from any servers if so why?
Nope
Why should we choose you over other people?
I love helping people and If I could be staff I could help people that little bit more
What Plugins do you know about?
Pex
enjin

Any Other Comments?
thanks for your time
11/26/2015 12:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Spaiand1987
Name: Tony
IGN: Spaiand1987
Time Zone: EST United States

Your skype name: tonyteets12

How many hours are you active a day? 3 hours i will msg you on skype if i cant get on

How long have you been playing minecraft? 4 years

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff? Yes Owner,Co-Owner,Dev,And admin

Have you ever been banned from any servers if so why? No i have not

Why should we choose you over other people? I am a really nice indivsual and i want to help the minecraft community and i also want to contribute to the server and help it reach its full potential and i also can promote the server once it is up to my 200+ followers on twitter

What Plugins do you know about? WorldEdit, GroupManager, Essentials

Any Other Comments? I have been using worldedit for 3 years and i am pretty good at it and i am pretty good with GroupManager
11/26/2015 10:41 am
huskymakes
We still have positions available please enter the form of you are interested
And denneisk I apologize for illumicats ignorance and rudeness
That is not what we are about at all and I would be delighted to have a interview with you in a Skype call so please send me your contact details so we can get in touch.
11/25/2015 4:22 pm
huskymakes
Hayden you are exactly what we are looking for.
can you start tomorrow?

I will add you on skype now, and contact you tomorrow I look forward to meeting you.

- OWNER: huskymakes
11/25/2015 3:44 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
tz18
Name: Hayden
IGN: tz18
Time Zone: GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

Your skype name: legomaster536

How many hours are you active a day? I can be active Weekdays 5 hours, and Weekends 9 hours.

How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff? Yes. I have lots of experience. I am currently Admin on another server, but it does not meet my expectations, so I will leave it. I have worked my way up from member to Co-Owner on a now long-gone professional server.

Have you ever been banned from any servers, if so why? I have never been banned from a server.

Why should we choose you over other people? You should choose me because I have lots of experience, not only with servers but with plugins aswell. I know nearly every majorly-used plugin, and I can make servers great. I am professional when it is needed.

What Plugins do you know about? I know many plugins. Worldedit, Worldguard, Essentials, Groupmanager, PEX, NPCs, Prison plugins, Spleef, Factions, Towny, Minigames plugins, you name it.

Any Other Comments? My personality is INTJ. This means I cannot work well with unintelligent people. It also means I rely on creating strategies, and like a plan for everything. I also prefer a higher ranking position. I can follow orders, but I am most efficient giving them.

Thank you for your time.
11/25/2015 3:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc178869
[deleted]
11/25/2015 4:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Illumicat
Im sorry but Your Application is terrible.
No detail. too vague

tz18Name: Hayden
IGN: tz18
Time Zone: GMT-0600 (Central Standard Time)

Your skype name: legomaster536

How many hours are you active a day? I can be active Weekdays 5 hours, and Weekends 9 hours.

How long have you been playing minecraft? I have been playing minecraft since 1.3.

Do you have any experience on other servers as Staff? Yes. I have lots of experience. I am currently Admin on another server, but it does not meet my expectations, so I will leave it. I have worked my way up from member to Co-Owner on a now long-gone professional server.

Have you ever been banned from any servers, if so why? I have never been banned from a server.

Why should we choose you over other people? You should choose me because I have lots of experience, not only with servers but with plugins aswell. I know nearly every majorly-used plugin, and I can make servers great. I am professional when it is needed.

What Plugins do you know about? I know many plugins. Worldedit, Worldguard, Essentials, Groupmanager, PEX, NPCs, Prison plugins, Spleef, Factions, Towny, Minigames plugins, you name it.

Any Other Comments? My personality is INTJ. This means I cannot work well with unintelligent people. It also means I rely on creating strategies, and like a plan for everything. I also prefer a higher ranking position. I can follow orders, but I am most efficient giving them.

Thank you for your time.

The owner and i will consider you and he will get back to you
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome