Starting A Hosting, Company Need Staff

TheMCBros99's Avatar TheMCBros998/1/13 10:50 am
1 emeralds 1.8k 38
1/23/2015 3:23 am
chuahjunsean's Avatar chuahjunsean
Hello, I am TheMCBros99 (Matt)

I am not asking for money.
I dont want your personal info (Expect For Name and Age)

I am here to ask anyone who would like to be staff on my new Minecraft Hosting Company.

I am working on the site. I have the servers.

If you would like to apply, Please fill out this form.

------------- Form ----------------
1. Name (Real Life)
2. Skype name -
3. Got a Microphone? -
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC)
5. Why should I choose you?
6. Age -
7. Maturity - (1/10)

If you are accepted I will pm/skype you.
TheMCBros99
Level 10 : Journeyman Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2015 3:23 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
chuahjunsean
Name : Chuah Jun Sean
2. Skype name - chuah.jun.sean
3. Got a Microphone? - Yes , BOSE
4. Do you specialize in what - Plugins and stuff for MC
5. Why should I choose you? - I think it would be a great honour and I could help people out with plugins . I love helping people .
6. Age - 16
7. Maturity - 10/10
01/16/2015 7:37 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Hazy_7
1. Name Jak
2. Skype name - HazySack
3. Got a Microphone? Yes
4. Do you specialize in what? I Specialize In Sales and Helping people with plugins.
5. Why should I choose you? You should choose me because I am a loyal person, Friendly and I think I can help your Web Hosting Grow, Im on holidays now so I can spend most of my time helping anyone that needs it. I am a great sales person, a lot of people would recommend me to people that need a sales person, I Run my Own Server so I know a lot about plugins and how to fix them.
6. Age - 16
7. Maturity - (8/10)

Thanks for Reading my Application.
01/16/2015 7:29 am
Level 47 : Master Architect
KingAsiimov
1. Name : Chuah Jun Sean
2. Skype name - chuah.jun.sean
3. Got a Microphone? - Yes
4. Do you specialize in what - Plugins , General Support , FTP
5. Why should I choose you? - I think I would be a great because I love helping people and using my ability to teach people how to do things . I do not use swear and inappropriate words . I am very good at FTP , Coustomer Support and introducing plugins . Sometimes , I know how to make Minecraft Plugins too .
6. Age - 17
7. Maturity - (10/10) As I said , I do not use swear words or do inappropriate things

I hope you do consider me . Thank You !
08/24/2014 3:22 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
So_Im_Told
1. Name (Real Life) Alex
2. Skype name - arcraig1
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC) Tech
5. Why should I choose you? Because i am highly experienced in Tech (Developing to be specific know swift + javascript for plugins)
6. Age - 14
7. Maturity - (1/10) 9 1/2
08/24/2014 3:12 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
shamre99
Name Spencer Hamre
Skype name: sHamre99
Got a Microphone: yes
Do you specialize in what: Tech
Why should I choose you: i am very good with plugins and i am very good at working with most plugins i am also a very good people person i am fluent in english and french i am a very experienced plugins expert. I also am good at working on helping people find the problem from the console readings
Maturity : 10
08/01/2014 6:46 pm
Level 43 : Master Droid
Spect99
1. Name (Real Life) : Youssef
2. Skype name - i will pm it to you if i am accepted
3. Got a Microphone? - Yesh ( Logitech G230 )
4. Do you specialize in what - Support
5. Why should I choose you? I was founder of 4 servers in total a maximum of 15 players online at the same time everyday and i was the only one working on it. Sometimes i have nothing to do , so it will be fun helping a new Hosting Company it will be a new experience , I also currently speak 3 languages , French, Arabic and English and a bit Spanish ( Oh and i also make Minecraft Mods)
6. Age - 15
7. Maturity - (1/10) 9 , cause i like making jokes, but don't worry i am sirous when i have to.
07/29/2014 6:19 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
KingDega
1. Name Tyler Duncan
2. Skype name - tyladega
3. Got a Microphone? - yes
4. Do you specialize in what - Support but, I can do tec
5. Why should I choose you? I am an owner of a Mine craft server & I am an experienced Mine craft Player. I would like to be staff payed by you hosting my server
6. Age - 15
7. Maturity - (7.5/10)
07/28/2014 7:41 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cake
Jrcarp
Almost all of the people are 13-14.
07/28/2014 7:37 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Fisherman
Zgaloaoaz
1. Name (Real Life) : Gal
2. Skype name - Galoaoa
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC)- Im very good with minecraft plugins, and support
5. Why should I choose you? i have lots of experience with servers and i can help your clients
6. Age - 14
7. Maturity - (1/10) 9
07/28/2014 4:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
ZeritusLegions
1. Name (Real Life) : Jared
2. Skype name - Jared_Michaelis
3. Got a Microphone? - Yes I do It is a Blue Yeti Microphone
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC): Support, Tech, and Sales, anything that includes a servers
5. Why should I choose you? Well I know how to code C++ and Java also I have run my own minecraft server that had some custom plugins.
6. Age - 14
7. Maturity - (1/10) 8
07/23/2014 1:46 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Backwoods12
1. Name (Real Life)
Jacob
2. Skype name -
jacob.bunt54
3. Got a Microphone? -
Yes i do
i specialize in sales
Well i have been playing minecraft ever since 1.5ish. i have owned a few servers. and my dad owns his own company and i have helped him with sales and all that good stuff. i am a great manager i have managed for my dad kept all his employees in tact and made sure they did what they were supposed to be doing. i am very organized and i can handle rude players very maturely and a company you are starting needs a lot of maturity
6. Age -
7. Maturity - (1/10)

I hope to hear from you and if i dont best of luck
07/22/2014 7:21 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
Arsanistic
1. Name: Mark J. Navarro

2. Skype name - jkerjoi43jlksdngodsfnp3oj3pljrpw

3. Got a Microphone? - Yes Sir

4. Do you specialize in what - Support, Sales, and Billing

5. Why should I choose you? I have worked with 2 hosting companies and I use to own my own

6. Age - 14

7. Maturity - 10

I hope to get to work here!
03/19/2014 11:18 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
SorceresOfMinecraft
1.name:I dont like to give my first name but ill give my middle name De'veon
2.skype:spirol9
3.microphone:yes i do
4.specialize: I specialize in advertising and sales
5.Why choose me: well 1 i do speed art mc animation and have been using a computer since i was 4 or 3 i draw as well i know a little on coding soo yup
6.age: 13
7.maturity: you can say 8 or 9 but mainly 9
07/22/2014 7:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Archer
Arsanistic
You said this wrong, its suppose to be 3 or 4
03/19/2014 8:14 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
SomeonePrivate
dont make a shit company good luck
03/19/2014 5:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
TraxxasMCHosting
Welcome everyone to the Traxxas Hosting Development forum page. This is where we will be making constant posts and if anyone would like to help in the developments. We will be more than happy to reward you for your work. Some of you may already know already but we are a new company with a new and bright future. We are here to excel in the hosting business. We have a clear statement to bring to the minecraft hosting industry. Watch out because the big boys are coming hard and fast. We will be taking all risks necessary to ensure our success in this industry. We will be taking no corners!

We do not have any developers on our team so we are looking for some developers who would like to join our development team. If you do your absolute best and have true determination and skill which you could offer. Check your emails or your private messages regularly for your invitation. As we said earlier we are not in this to make a joke out of ourselves. I hope this is nice and clear. In order to join our team you have to show skill. You may be able to make one good website or logo or be able to contribute in such a large manor. You may even still not get a position. If you fill our needs and requirements and you have what we believe necessary skills, solid determination, age, maturity. Once you have past the first phase we will ask you to submit a resume to the temporary company email ( traxxasmc@outlook.com )

Now down to the nettigritty.

Developer:
We need a developer who has extensive experience under their belt we would like you to submit some previous creations you have done for other clients. If you could email these URL's or the website files so we can review your skill on coding and or application development.

Graphic Designer:
We are calling for some serious designs for the company. If you think you have what it takes and you fulfill the requirements we would like you to email your work to the email listed above. You must have some serious determination. If you do not have this or the maturity then you may not be accepted. Its best to try and not give up! We need you to be un standby on moments notice to be able to create a new design within 24 hours or less.

Technician:
If you have any experience in IT. Then we would love to have you on our team. Like I said earlier you have to be able to be called upon moments notice to fix or provide support on any issues. You may be rostered for Live Chat or ticket system. If you think you have what it takes with absolute honesty, faith, determination and courage to help make Traxxas Hosting what we are coming into the industry for. Then make sure you email us.

Plugin Represenative:
- We need a Plugin Support team. This team will need about 3-9 people in it maybe more if we start to see the waiting time for support drifting out of the 30 minute bracket. Below there is a list of requirements you have to be able to pass in order to be apart of the team.

Responsibilities: You need to be able to help provide support fast! You will be placed in a fast moving environment where you will receive over 700 tickets a day at peak! You should be able to work alongside your peers to provide sufficient quick and effective support to the youngest of server owners. You have to be able to provide detailed statuses and statistic updates to management executives.

Requirements:-
- Must be 17 or older
- Have extensive knowledge of how to install and configure the majority of highly used plugins that suit the clients needs
- Be able to adapt to an ever changing industry and find suitable plugins to suit the clients needs
- You should be able to find, configure and install plugins
- You need to have sufficient communication with other staff members to speed up the response time to tickets and Live-Chat
- Use skype for remote communications

Necessary attributes:-
- Prior experience utilizing MultiCraft
- Prior experience utilizing WHMCS

Live-Chat Representative:
Responsibilities:-
- Answer common questions pertaining to our services
- Work alongside your peers to boost sales and support and offer a better overall experience for the client
- Think on the go in order to quickly address ones inquiry

- Must be 17 or older
- Have extensive knowledge of how to install and configure the majority of highly used plugins that suit the clients needs
- Be able to adapt to an ever changing industry and find suitable plugins to suit the clients needs
- You need to have sufficient communication with other staff members to speed up the response time to tickets and Live-Chat
- Type at least over 80 WPM in order to keep up with the ever demanding requests for support

- Typing speed of 100 WPM or higher
- Renting a server from a host in the past

Java Developer:
- Developer applications and plugins to Traxxas Hosting high standards
- Work on large scale Minecraft networks maintaining and creating new codebases
- Provide detailed status and statistical updates to management executives

- Must be over 17 or older
- Work with an ever changing industry standards and APIs
- 2+ years of Java experience

- MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, and Bukkit API experience is helpful
- Prior experience with Minecraft server networks

Marketing Manager:
- Work to improve Traxxas Hosting product and brand to increase ROI and overall monthly sales
- Work alongside support and sales staff to ensure the best experience for possible clients
- Manage promotions, networking, and deals

- Must be 18 or older

Necessary Attributes:-
- Renting a server from a host in the past

System Administrators:
- Work alongside with the development teams to manage and deploy changes to Traxxas Hosting network
- Innovate on the traxxas Hosting technical platform and bring new server management techniques to the table
- Ensure 99.99% uptime is fully maintained through the suite of servers

- Must be over 17 or older
- Work with an ever changing industry standards and APIs
- 2+ years of Java experience

I am looking to see everyones input and how they could help. Remember to show us what you can do. Email your previous work to TraxxasMC@outlook.com

Thanks,
Founder/Managing Director - Carter Douglas
01/30/2014 11:19 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Pyshicon
[1] Name (Real Life): Johan Syahputra
[2] Skype name: TraRpG Official
[3] Got a Microphone: Yes i have
[4] Do you specialize in what: I think it's support, im good at helping people
[5] Why should I choose you: Im hardworking, mature, i can be usefull
[6] Age - 13
[7] Maturity(1/10): 8
01/29/2014 11:44 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Dolphin
NathanGraphics
1. Name (Real Life) - Nathan
2. Skype name - Moeljoe
4. Do you specialize in what -Tech, i have set up over 10 minecraft server already and plan to help many more.
5. Why should I choose you? I have hosted, administrated, Owned, Moderated and CoOwned servers before. I know how to set up plugins and i know how to make the economy logical.
6. Age - 15
7. Maturity - (1/10) 8
01/29/2014 9:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Narwhal
chadmk189
1. Name (Real Life)
Chad
2. Skype name -
Rattleye
3. Got a Microphone? -
Yes, HD
I am pretty good with Plugins, and Sales and graphics.
Because I have been a plugin manager for some servers for some time, and I was so good, I left and started my own server.
6. Age -
7. Maturity - (1/10)
01/29/2014 8:51 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer
extremejason
Name (Real Life) Jason

Skype name - hockeypuck011

Got a Microphone? Yes, I have a blue yeti microphone. This microphone has top quality and is good for communicating with others.

Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC) Sales, I am good at advertising the host, and getting individuals to buy the server, etc.

Why should I choose you? I feel you should choose me because, I have experience in these type things(hosting). I know a lot about it, I have always wanted to be staff on a hosting company, and such.

Age 15.

Maturity - (1/10) 10, I am very mature, and I take my work extremely serious. I do not fool around on the job, I have a great amount of responsibility to others, and I am a good guy.

Thanks for taking time and consideration to read my application

~HyperActiveMC
01/29/2014 8:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
xMangoTreesx
1. Name (Real Life) Elijah Ellis

2. Skype name - mlgsniperfi4877.youtube

3. Got a Microphone? - Yes indeed, I can talk whenever needed.

4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC) Support/Tech. I am also very great with Sales. But I prefer Support.

5. Why should I choose you? I have been inside the minecraft community for over a year now. I am great with many many messages and spam, Since I am used to it. Having a youtube channel with around 3.4 thousand subs. I am used to lots of spam. I've owned a minecraft servers for around a year now. And I'm used to many complaints. And I try my best to guide them in the correct direction.

6. Age - 15

7. Maturity - (1/10) 9-10
09/07/2013 10:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
The Gaming Grunts
1. Name: Daniel S. (Not comfortable putting my full name on here)
2. Skype name[: hahayoucantseeme
4. Do you specialize in what: Everything, from support, to sales to tech. I am a decent Java programmer and am very familiar with plugins
I have run my server for over a year at this point and have seen pretty much everything when it comes to players. I know how to handle every situation and what to say/do.
6. Age - 17. Almost 18
7. Maturity - (1/10) 8.5/10
08/12/2013 5:40 pm
Level 44 : Master Dragon
soliderproductions
Since you're online now themcbros99 can you respond?
08/12/2013 4:48 pm
thespazninja
This forum went Inactive I haven't got a response on a message I sent Him, I wouldn't give your hopes up
08/11/2013 2:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
XDG4MER
1. Name (Real Life) Michael Meharry
2. Skype name - michael.meharry1
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC) I'm good with sales and maybe some support issues. ( I'm good with support because I'm good with people and listening but I'm also pretty good with sales to)
5. Why should I choose you? I am a nice person I have some experience and I'm good at working I'm a hard worker and will be very dedicated to this company and anything else you might need me for if I get accepted. I am also friendly and good with people and I'm good at listening and doing as I'm told and what I'm supposed to do. I am pretty professional and I like to have fun when it is time to and be working when I need to.
6. Age - 15
7. Maturity - (1/10) 10

08/11/2013 12:54 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
1. Name:Eric
2. Skype name - eric-silva23
3. Got a Microphone? - yes
4. Do you specialize in what - Support, Sales,
5. Why should I choose you?-Im a helpful, mature,responsible person. Im very hard worker.i will put a lot time in this company.
6. Age - 18
7. Maturity - 9
08/10/2013 11:49 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
XdeathringzX
This forum is very unprofessional, i smell something fishy
08/10/2013 11:40 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Vortura Network
1) Will you be paying staff?
2) Is the website professional?
3) What do you run the the servers on ( What Hardware?)
08/11/2013 12:43 pm
soliderproductions
I wonder about the same, and:
4) Why don't you answer my application I pmed you?
08/10/2013 6:28 am
soliderproductions
Pmed you.
08/09/2013 6:50 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JarSwag
1. Name: Jared
2. Skype name - nooblyawesome
4. Do you specialize in what - Support, Sales
5. Why should I choose you: I have lots of free time and can help a lot.
6. Age -13
7. Maturity - if 10 meant only serious nothing funny EVER then about a 7
08/09/2013 6:07 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Dragonborn
9ReMiX9
I feel odd being older than most of you guys.
08/09/2013 5:12 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
OVERKILLERMAPMAKER
1. Name (Real Life) Darren
2. Skype name - overkiller321
3. Got a Microphone? -yup
4. Do you specialize in what - sales/support
5. Why should I choose you?I really want to help you with your buisness! I would be really helpful to you. And if people want one of the staff to make them a spawn ill help them do it
6. Age - 14
7. Maturity - (1/10)9
08/09/2013 4:40 pm
thespazninja
1. Name (Real Life) Sean Doran
2. Skype name - thespazninja
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC) Sales and Support
5. Why should I choose you? I get bored doing nothing during the day and I love working at buissinesses
6. Age - 15
7. Maturity - (1/10) 9
08/09/2013 11:16 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
iPROxGrassboyz
1. Name - Logan
2. Skype name - live:logangrass
4. Do you specialize in what - Support, Sales, and Tech
5. Why should I choose you? You should choose, me since I'v had tons of experience with servers. I'm really good with all plugins and server tech. I know how to support clients if they need it, and I'm almost always there besides when I'm at my other house. I'm always able to learn if I don't know/understand something. I know how to get a business up and running. I can help out with money if I need to. Im really good at everything, I can portforward, set up servers, set up automations. I would love to work for you, thanks.
6. Age - 14
7. Maturity - 9 Really mature, just thought it be weird if I had put a 10
08/09/2013 11:00 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
SGDragonSlayer
1. Name (Real Life) Shawn
2. Skype name - well cant skype just chat or pm
3. Got a Microphone? - Well i have skype and all that on ipod
4. Do you specialize in what - (Support, Sales, Tech (Plugins and stuff for MC)Sales
5. Why should I choose you?Im so helpful, mature,responsible and loyal. Ill work very hard for you to have a good company
6. Age - 12
7. Maturity - (1/10)9
08/08/2013 1:49 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Oddissee
Name (Real Life)
Guillermo Abreu

Skype name -
NoobKoerThePker

Got a Microphone? -
Yes, I'll only use it if it's an ermengncy plan not to talk in it, only in chat.
But I can if needed.

Do you specialize in what -
I specialize in Tech, and support, as well as web programming if you need that.

Why should I choose you?
You should choose me because I'm pretty decent with web programming, and I have decent grammar and spelling. I can be support as well, I know lots about virtual private servers which I'm guessing you're using to host the servers. I'm actually currently hosting a server myself.

Age - 15

Maturity - 10
08/08/2013 1:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Aerocraft118
Name: Aeron Joseph

Microphone: Yes

Specialize: Support

Why should i choose you?:
I know how to help people with Multicraft and Mcmyadmin and lag problems
and crashing and thing like that.
I am fairly experienced with plugins because i own my own server network.

Maturity: 8

I hope i can work with you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome