Starting up new server staff & builders needed

xIxEnvYxIX's Avatar xIxEnvYxIX12/28/14 4:54 am
1 emeralds 348 6
12/28/2014 3:18 pm
Mitsuki_Ohayashi's Avatar Mitsuki_Ohayashi
I'm starting up a new server and I need some builders & staff.

Builder Rank: .
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience with building:
Pictures of builds:
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern):
Anything Else:

Admin Rank:
Click to reveal
IGN:
Experience being Staff:
How mature are you:
Why should I hire you?:
How can you Help:
Do you have Good Grammar:
Plugins/Building experience:
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily:
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft:
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.):
Anything Else:
xIxEnvYxIX
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/28/2014 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mitsuki_Ohayashi
Admin Rank:
IGN: UlgoLogi
Bans: none
Experience being Staff: none but a been a guild master on a fairy tail server which is in charge of a guild
How mature are you: very mature
Why should I hire you?: I am nice, love to play minecraft, a great thinker.
How can you Help: I can help deal with problems, I can help build if you need it, I can help think of new ideas.
Do you have Good Grammar: Kinda. I am in English Honors which is the highest in 8th grade.
Time Zone: Eastern
Plugins/Building experience: I don't know plugins but I do want to be a video game designer when I am older. I did build a guild. file:///C:/Users/Elisha%20Sellards/Desktop/Desktop%20Stuff/.minecraft/screenshots/2014-10-04_17.00.26.png
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: I will try to be on at least 2 hours because I have school.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: About a year or two
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): 1. I am a hard worker. 2. If I start on something, I get it done. 3. I'm not bad at building. 4. I am a good thinker. 5. I love helping. 6. I would love to help a server grow. 7. If someone needs help then I will try.
Anything Else: If you need help building I can help and I will always try my hardest.
12/28/2014 2:36 pm
tonza7
Admin Rank

IGN: tonza7
Bans: Only once because owner was stupid.
Experience being Staff: Two times Admin, one time moderator, had my own server two times.
How mature are you: Pretty mature.
Why should I hire you?: I am good at thinking new cool stuff for server and helping to do them.
How can you Help: I will help at thinking new cool stuff for server, helping players, and helping to build everything.
Do you have Good Grammar: Yes, pretty good. 1-10 : 8.
Time Zone: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/finland/helsinki
Plugins/Building experience: I have helped at building couple spawns and parkours.
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: 5+ hours daily, so really active.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 3 Years.
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): 1. I am good with building. 2. I am good at thinking new stuff for server 3. I am good with helping people 4. I love help growing servers. 5. I am really friendly.
Anything Else: I love to help growing servers to go up and become big!
12/28/2014 5:30 am
_MCLegit_
IGN: _MCLegit_
Bans: Ive only been banned by my friend as a joke
Experience being Staff: i have been staff on many servers ranging from developer to helper im great with coeding and in game commands
How mature are you: 8/10 gotta have some fun sometimes
Why should I hire you?: Why you should hire me because im a great person i love to play minecraft im great in this spot i have been admin on many servers i can do in game commands im very good at coding, with config great with permissions im not a very good writer sorry
How can you Help: i can help by making youtube videos advertising any way i can Youtube: ZexelGaming
Do you have Good Grammar: im alright for 7th grade
Time Zone: Australian Easter Sydney time
Plugins/Building experience: Im very good with group manager or pex im great at building
How much time will you dedicate to the Server daily: i can dedicate 8-10 hours a day
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft for about 3 1/2 years
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Why you should pick me because at the end of the day you can rely on me to be there when your not i love banning the hackers im griendly so if people have something to say they can ask me im not really much of a writer so sorry if im not very good its hard to put what i can do on words but on the past servers i have been admin or moderator on they said i have done a very good job so if you just test me as admin i would be greatful thanksfior reading my app
12/28/2014 2:26 pm
xIxEnvYxIX
Accepted, i'll pm you my skype
12/28/2014 5:27 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Hmm... If you could give a bit more detail about the whole Server your starting, that would be nice.
But if you need someone on your Builder Team. I'm in

Builder Rank:
IGN: thomasfunck
Bans: So far I haven't been banned from any servers where I was actually playing on. I am banned from 1 small servers because the owner wanted me to do something, and I didn't do it.
Experience with building: I've been building for about 2,5 years now, so I guess I know a little.
Pictures of builds: Just check my PMC Profile. You'll find a few of my builds there -ClickyClicky-
Rate yourself 1-10 on your building: 5. I don't think I'm among the "Good" or the "Bad" Builders.
What is your best style (Midevil, Modern): Between these two choices, it's medieval, but usually I build freestyle (No theme, just building what I think fits)
Anything Else: Nope, I just want to know if I'm going to work alone or not
12/28/2014 2:26 pm
xIxEnvYxIX
Accepted, i'll pm you my skype
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome