Storyline Survival - Inspired by the Youtube Series

DeathSentenceHawx's Avatar DeathSentenceHawx7/2/15 4:48 pm
1 emeralds 126
WELCOME TO STORY LINE SURVIVAL!
No, this is not "Mianite's Story". This is our custom story.

Welcome to a minecraft experience you've never had before! Story line survival! inspired by the youtube series Mianite, in story line survival you will not have the normal survival experience! We be sure to keep you wondering what is to happen in the near future! The story line can be found in game, and key parts will be hinted here and there. The story line is based mainly around Herobrine (A Minecraft Mythical Character).

Rules & Info:
Rule #1: Griefing other bases is currently not allowed, but trolling is as long as it's not too crazy!
Rule #2: You must create a clan, but you are not forced to invite anybody. Clans are currently broken. Fixing them.
Rule #3: You may team with up to max 1-3 players in a clan.
Rule #4: Be respectful to other players!
Rule #5: Hacked clients are NOT allowed and if caught hacking you will receive 1 warning, and then ban.
Rule #6: Abide by the story line. If you are caught in a situation do NOT /home or log off to avoid contact. You will be teleported back.
Rule#7: PVP will be enabled and disabled at appropriate times.

Info:
The story line is based around Herobrine and "the story of Minecraft". It won't stay %100 focused on that topic, and will branch out. There may be possible boss battles, etc. . Any questions leave replied.

Application:

Minecraft Username:
Email/Skype (Incase of urgent contact):
Will you stay focused on the story line?:
When can you be online?:
Tell me some about yourself! What is your Minecraft play style?:
Do you livestream? If so, please leave you twitch username:

Example:
Minecraft Username: Hawx541
Email/Skype (Incase of urgent contact): hawx541@gmail.com & Hawx541
Will you stay focused on the story line?: Yes
When can you be online?: I'm usually on 12 A.M.- 10 P.M. and play about 1-3 hours a day.
Tell me some about yourself! What is your Minecraft play style?: I am all about my gear and builds! I like to keep my chests decently organized, and my house/village/build always looks cool!
Do you livestream? If so, please leave you twitch username:

IP: 192.99.44.128:25592

LAUNCH DATE:

July 12th
Apply fast! Were trying to keep it 25-30 players and under to keep everybody engaged in the story!
DeathSentenceHawx
Level 1 : New Miner