StupidNoobifyer's [Youtube Channel]

MonroeV's Avatar MonroeV5/16/13 8:43 am
1 emeralds 74
Hello everybody it ismStupidNoobifyers for you guys today! And what I have today.... Is about my channel!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So if you are new here that is how I start out all my videos. I am a fellow Minecrafter like you! Down below you will see the current videos I do...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.youtube.com/user/STUPIDNOOBifyers My Channel
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am also doing a current give-away! I finally hit 50 subscribers! So I am going a give-away with Microsoft Points!
  • Minecraft
  • CallOfDuty
  • Left4Dead
  • NeedForSpeed
  • More To Come!

Don't forget to....

Subscribe!
Like!
Comment!
Share to your friends!
-Stupid out!
MonroeV
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect